What’s a bigger constitutional crisis?

Democrats regaining control or trump refusing to leave the White House?

• Democrats regain control via cheating

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Trump refusing to leave the White House

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020
Constitutional crisis seems to be the phrase this election year.. but if I had to choose between either option I would much rather have Trump refused to leave the White House when we have 80 million unsolicited ballots floating around and millions of people not remove from voter rolls and not to mention over 30 million illegal aliens in sanctuary democrat run cities..

TRUMP take over man! Until every ballot is validated!

I doubt that 50% of the voting populace will vote by mail and ballots are not universal(automatically) sent out in every state. Your numbers are way off because again you use no link to support your projection that is illusionary at best.

• Banned
Actually, there's a line of thinking that if a new President and VP aren't sworn on January 20, the Presidency reverts to the third in line until the election is resolved, i.e. Nancy Pelosi.

Wouldn't that be a hilarious turn of irony since Orange Jesus is whining about the election being rigged?

• Banned
Actually, there's a line of thinking that if a new President and VP aren't sworn on January 20, the Presidency reverts to the third in line until the election is resolved, i.e. Nancy Pelosi.

Wouldn't that be a hilarious turn of irony since Orange Jesus is whining about the election being rigged?
Barrett won’t let that happen

Trump's has pretty big support here in Florida amongst seniors. There is some concern in the state GOP party that Trump is effectively suppressing his own vote by constantly whining about mail-in-ballots.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Trump lost Florida because mail-in voting was down? lol

If Trump doesn't leave the WH on Jan 20th at noon, he's pissing and crapping all over the Constitution.
And democrats cheating is ok lol

Quit listening to the Orange Virus. He said that if Hillary won in 2016, it would be because she rigged the election. He's starting up that same line of bullshit for this election, and it hasn't really started yet.

Sure she would. She's a constitutionalist first and foremost. Just like the other conservative justices. She isn't a mindless political hack.

Wouldn't that be funny if the SCOTUS voted 9-0 to make Nancy Pelosi President?

lol

If Trump doesn't leave the WH on Jan 20th at noon, he's pissing and crapping all over the Constitution.

Quit listening to the Orange Virus. He said that if Hillary won in 2016, it would be because she rigged the election. He's starting up that same line of bullshit for this election, and it hasn't really started yet.
It was rigged and he still one they spied on his campaign you have over 30 million illegal aliens in your cities

Constitutional crisis seems to be the phrase this election year.. but if I had to choose between either option I would much rather have Trump refused to leave the White House when we have 80 million unsolicited ballots floating around and millions of people not remove from voter rolls and not to mention over 30 million illegal aliens in sanctuary democrat run cities..

The biggest threat? The right wing in this country. Falling willingly in line behind a wannabe dictator who's making every effort to undermine a Constitutional liberty we've enjoyed for a few centuries.
Sorry, the guy is a gaslighting jackass.

Sure she would. She's a constitutionalist first and foremost. Just like the other conservative justices. She isn't a mindless political hack.

Wouldn't that be funny if the SCOTUS voted 9-0 to make Nancy Pelosi President?

lol
Even democrats don’t want that lol

It was rigged and he still one they spied on his campaign you have over 30 million illegal aliens in your cities

Wow....................the entire population of the USA is only 328.2 million. Divide 328 by 30 and it means that roughly 1 out of every 11 people (according to your figures) are illegals. Really? 1 out of every 11 people in the US right now are illegal? Might wanna recheck your figures, as your current claims seem a bit out of whack.

I don't see either one happening. I'll wait, until forced to panic, if it is all the same to hysterics on this board, as it is a waste of emotional energy, not in keeping with the conservative mind.

Wow....................the entire population of the USA is only 328.2 million. Divide 328 by 30 and it means that roughly 1 out of every 11 people (according to your figures) are illegals. Really? 1 out of every 11 people in the US right now are illegal? Might wanna recheck your figures, as your current claims seem a bit out of whack.
Smh

Forum List

Back