Whatever You Do Don't Believe The Truth!

truthstandart

Rookie
Aug 14, 2017
I don't have to worry, you won't. The Bible says nothing about the so-called "races of men", and the reason is because God said he only created one man. The only humans on the planet are the direct descendants of Adam and Eve. No, a lot of people don't claim to be Christians, but a lot of people do, and they don't believe the Bible either. I don't claim to be a "holier than thou" kind of person, but I claim to be a true Christian, and I believe every word in the Bible, that is the King James Bible, only Bible I except.

I don't have to worry, you won't. The Bible says nothing about the so-called "races of men", and the reason is because God said he only created one man. The only humans on the planet are the direct descendants of Adam and Eve. No, a lot of people don't claim to be Christians, but a lot of people do, and they don't believe the Bible either. I don't claim to be a "holier than thou" kind of person, but I claim to be a true Christian, and I believe every word in the Bible, that is the King James Bible, only Bible I except.

I believe every story in the bible is true, even if most of them probably never happened.

The Bible tells the truth. Humans don't understand it very well. God created many more human beings than Adam and Eve. After all, Cain married one.

If you don't mind a little constructive criticism, this is a strange approach to evangelizing. I feel turned off- and I'm already a Christian.

the King James Bible, only Bible I except.

By saying "except" instead of "accept", your sentence has the complete opposite meaning of what you intended.

There is one species of man, but there are many races. A race is just a particular breed of man defined by universal traits, such as ivory skin and various aptitudes.

The Bible tells the truth. Humans don't understand it very well. God created many more human beings than Adam and Eve. After all, Cain married one.
B
If the Bible is telling the truth, and God said he only created one man, Adam, where in the Bible does it say God created other men? Well it does not say God created other men, and Cain did not marry into the human kind, he married something else.

If you don't mind a little constructive criticism, this is a strange approach to evangelizing. I feel turned off- and I'm already a Christian.
If you do not believe the Bible, that God said he only created one man, Adam, then you are not a Christian.

the King James Bible, only Bible I except.

By saying "except" instead of "accept", your sentence has the complete opposite meaning of what you intended.

There is one species of man, but there are many races. A race is just a particular breed of man defined by universal traits, such as ivory skin and various aptitudes.
The idea there are races of men is one of the biggest lies ever told. No where in the Bible does it say anything about races of men. God created one man, Adam, took a rib out of Adam and fashioned woman, they where one flesh, "races" did not come out of Adam and Eve. The reason people say that God created races of men is because they WANT to believe that God did this, even if there is not one word of evidence that this happened. And yes the word should have been "accept", thanks for the correction.

B
If the Bible is telling the truth, and God said he only created one man, Adam, where in the Bible does it say God created other men? Well it does not say God created other men, and Cain did not marry into the human kind, he married something else.

Given Adam and Eve, Cain married his sister.

If you do not believe the Bible, that God said he only created one man, Adam, then you are not a Christian.
Uh huh. You are in my prayers.

Forum List

Back