What, you mean you've never seen "The Obama Deception"

These Demonrat paid trolls like him NEVER view it.they dont want to view it because they know they cannot refute the hard evidence in it that both parties are corrupt and one in the same and there is no difference in the two,they know they cannot refute the hard documented facts and evidence in it that their hero Obama lied to the American people about reversing all of Bushs unconstitutional laws not only continuing them but expanding them.

everytime i have challenged these paid shills to refute the evidence in there that Obama expanded Bushs corruption and every president from Lyndon Johnson all the way up to Obama,was a puppet for the elite and served them instead of the people,they did this everytime.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

sealybobo smellybozo and your lesbo wife Penelope you both were experts at running off from all those facts i listed there from that video.

same with you paid troll for the RNC PoliticalChic you always rant about Obama ruining American ignoring the hard documented facts in this video that proves he was only expanding the corruption your hero Bush started.

the video should not be called THE OBAMA DECPETION,should be called something else because it only talks a little about Obama,the majority of it talks about the facts i just mentioned.It is a very excellent and informative video.a MUST SEE for every American.
If the Rams win the Super Bowl, it’s rigged. If they lose, it’s rigged. Remember that

Obama's dad was 87.5% Arab, not black African. This is the first-cause Thud Philosophy that was forced on American prisoners, especially blacks in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. This is the original deception. Fuck O and his CIA handlers who are also JoeXi's handlers.

If the Rams win the Super Bowl, it’s rigged. If they lose, it’s rigged. Remember that
Every game is rigged! Damn, there’s money on them. Influence is coming from somewhere.
Shit dude, I already posted about the the 1919 Chicago White Sox. Watch Eight men out and see how people can be intimidated.

ever hear of gangs? You are one stupid fk

Every game is rigged! Damn, there’s money on them. Influence is coming from somewhere.
Shit dude, I already posted about the the 1919 Chicago White Sox. Watch Eight men out and see how people can be intimidated.

I know the 2005 nba finals were rigged and Chauncey billops was in on it not just that crooked ref donaghee

:thankusmile: :yes_text12::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

those last five words of this post is an UNDERSTATEMENT for the year 2022 on smellybozo, sealybobo

when you got countless posters on the board putting you on ignore as so many others here have done with him besides myself,you are one stupid fuck troll indeed.

Like clockwork,he cannot refute the cold hard facts that is in this video from the OP that I posted on my first post so instead of owning up to admitting he is wrong about fascist obama,he shoots the messenger and changes the subject deflecting cause the truth hurts.thats the norm for him or IT i should say. notice that jc456 ? :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
There are complaints every day from the right wing about we on the left still talking about Trump....

This video was advertised about 5 years ago...it had no impact whatsoever.

So fucking what. It sucked you in.
and that is because there is FAR TOO much truth in that video about his hero fascist Obama how he was a puppet for the CIA same as his other hero Bush,Barrys long time friend and he does not like that truth being told all the time about them sense they were puppets for the same company he is employed at and gets pay checks from to come here and troll everyday. :abgg2q.jpg:

and that is because there is FAR TOO much truth in that video about his hero fascist Obama how he was a puppet for the CIA same as his other hero Bush,Barrys long time friend and he does not like that truth being told all the time about them sense they were puppets for the same company he is employed at and gets pay checks from to come here and troll everyday. :abgg2q.jpg:
Ayep. If it wasn't for those paid shills, this would actually be a nice place to come and have a conversation.

Isn't it just pathetic that there are so many people who can't get normal jobs, so they have to resort to being political liars for a living? Pathetic.

:thankusmile: :yes_text12::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

those last five words of this post is an UNDERSTATEMENT for the year 2022 on smellybozo, sealybobo

when you got countless posters on the board putting you on ignore as so many others here have done with him besides myself,you are one stupid fuck troll indeed.

Like clockwork,he cannot refute the cold hard facts that is in this video from the OP that I posted on my first post so instead of owning up to admitting he is wrong about fascist obama,he shoots the messenger and changes the subject deflecting cause the truth hurts.thats the norm for him or IT i should say. notice that jc456 ? :abgg2q.jpg:
If conservatives here have me on ignore I wear that as a badge of honor.

You watching the rigged game today?

What, You Mean You've Never Seen "The Obama Deception"

Obama unabashedly accelerated the Leftist agenda from ignoring constitutional limits on government, to totalitarianism.
When you have a contract (in this instance the Constitution) and it is repeatedly violated, and nothing is done to stop or correct the violations then you have nothing more than words written on paper. We’ve suffered “a long train of abuses and usurpations” and now we’re seeing the disastrous results.

There is much denial going on, many are still pretending that the Constitution did not become a relic in a glass case the moment ALL of our elected AND appointed abrogated it by swearing in the Kenyan from Indonesia.
Despite the everyday evidence in front of their eyes.

YouTube is not a source. We've never seen the "Obama Deception" because it's all bullshit and lies to deflect from the Republican march to authoritarianism under Donald Trump.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Ayep. If it wasn't for those paid shills, this would actually be a nice place to come and have a conversation.

Isn't it just pathetic that there are so many people who can't get normal jobs, so they have to resort to being political liars for a living? Pathetic.

Once again, you accuse others of the very thing you're doing. The leftists here are all retired people. It's all of the right wingers here who are all working age, like yourself, but are posting here more than 30 times a day. Many are posting more than 1000 times per month, like yourself. More than 8,000 posts in six months.

What I have noticed is that none of you FuckBois ever posts any content. Just name calling and insults. No discussion, no ideas, just insults and abuse, which is the true sign that you have NOTHING. I've been here 11 years and I only have 35,000 messages, and I've been in lockdown with little to do for the past two years.

You fools give yourselves away every single time, just by your posting count. Do they pay you by the post, or by reaction scores?

Forum List

Back