What wrong with amnesty for illegals

20 million new voters is good for America.

I had to get a shit load of paperwork and medical info sourced, completed and processed in order to get a permanent resident card. Cost me $5k. If illegals get amnesty, I want my money back.

I had to get a shit load of paperwork and medical info sourced, completed and processed in order to get a permanent resident card. Cost me $5k. If illegals get amnesty, I want my money back.

Reparation Check will be in the mail.

WTF is wrong with US Citizens?

Some don't even have the brains to start a thread about Amnesty for Illegals in the Immigration Forum. I thought a democracy depended on an informed public, damnit!!

:tongue:

Some don't even have the brains to start a thread about Amnesty for Illegals in the Immigration Forum. I thought a democracy depended on an informed public, damnit!!

Sweet!

This is about new voters.
The debate is over as to whether they are getting it or not.

Oh, well, then, by all means, they shouldn't get as much of it than anyone else that wants it, unless they can prove they want it more than anyone else, which, in that case they should get a proportion of it that they deserve.

Sweet!

Hope you're still alive when it arrives in 2081.

Many are politically conservative, anti-abortion, religious, anti-gay, pro-military.

And many are gang members, criminals, drug pushers, rapists, murderers, thieves, breed like rabbits and want free obama money.

You've just described 20 million people that ALREADY HAVE citizenship.:lol:

So did you, but that's not the point is it?

Will illegal aliens get the right to vote if they're given amnesty? Hell yes they will. Why do you think the dems want to push this shit next? Because they know without that illegal vote, they're in for ass kickings as far as voting can be seen after they way they just shit in the face of the majority of Americans.

Last edited:

OK, that's fucked up.

I'm married to an American so as an immediate relative I didn't have to go on a "waiting list". But...I still had to get all the medical tests, fill out all the paperwork, have the interviews, and demonstrate that I had sufficient funds to make it unlikely that I would ever become a state charge. I now live here legally, have health insurance, own a business, contribute to the economy, pay my taxes.

I can't vote though.

And you're saying illegals should be able to vote?

OK, that's fucked up.

I'm married to an American so as an immediate relative I didn't have to go on a "waiting list". But...I still had to get all the medical tests, fill out all the paperwork, have the interviews, and demonstrate that I had sufficient funds to make it unlikely that I would ever become a state charge. I now live here legally, have health insurance, own a business, contribute to the economy, pay my taxes.

I can't vote though.

Thats what happened with Reagan

OK, that's fucked up.

I can't vote though.

Thats what happened with Reagan

What's Reagan got to do with anything? That's rhetorical by the way - I could give a shit about what someone did or didn't do 25 years ago. I was asking for your opinion today.

And many are gang members, criminals, drug pushers, rapists, murderers, thieves, breed like rabbits and want free obama money.

So did you, but that's not the point is it?

Will illegal aliens get the right to vote if they're given amnesty? Hell yes they will. Why do you think the dems want to push this shit next? Because they know without that illegal vote, they're in for ass kickings as far as voting can be seen after they way they just shit in the face of the majority of Americans.

Why do you automatically assume illegal immigrants are all criminals (aside from the obvious: that they're here illegally)?

I agree that there's probably a higher proportion than the normal 2% of any population that is unsavory, and will probably continue to be so, REGARDLESS of "Amnesty." Is it OK if we agree that 20% are DANGEROUS?

Anyway, the proportion is irrelevant: 50% of US Citizens do not vote at all. I see no reason to believe that whatever the proportion of Dangerous Illegals may be, it will form a Democratic Caucus.

However, I do see that the proportion that is NOT Dangerous would have every reason to form a REPUBLICAN caucus, and most likely join the far right. They are mainly very orthodox catholics. The only reason they may not join the conservative wing of any political party is because they are automatically rejected as "gang members, criminals, drug pushers, rapists, murderers, thieves, breed like rabbits and want free obama money."

Last edited:
My opinion is anyone knowingly or unknowing employing an illegal should be imprisoned. If there are no jobs there will be no illegals.

More like

Gee...that's almost 20% of the US population........I wonder.......about what group of people you could possibly be refering?

:eusa_whistle:

Redheads?

That would be right about the number of Obama voters in 2008. Some sites have different numbers.

The Federal Election Commission has released its “2008 presidential popular vote summary for all candidates listed on at least one state ballot.” The results:

Barack Obama (Democrat) 69,498,516 [52.93%]
John McCain (Republican) 59,948,323 [45.65%]

FEC releases official popular vote count from 2008 presidential election | Independent Political Report

My opinion is anyone knowingly or unknowing employing an illegal should be imprisoned. If there are no jobs there will be no illegals.

And I think the Designated Hitter should be outlawed. But that has nothing to do with whether, after an amnesty, illegals should be allowed to vote.

Can't you answer a simple question? Why are you deflecting?

New Topics

Forum List

Back