What would your reaction be if Donald Trump resigns?

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Pence is as bad as Trump, if not worse – Pence is just as wrong on the issues as Trump, Pence would likely keep most of the Trump cabinet, many of whom are just as unfit as Trump, and Pence would follow the same failed, wrongheaded policy agenda as Trump.

Oh, I agree, he would. And Democrats have no one to blame but themselves for that, because they INSISTED on running Hillary when no one liked her.

But let's be pragmatic here. If given a choice between Trump and Pence, we know Pence isn't going to alienate our allies, isn't going to start an ill-advised trade war, isn't going to insist on building a wall that won't work.

Here's the biggest problem I see that the Dems have right now. I don't see anyone that they are suggesting to run that is all that impressive.

There might be a point where Republicans realize Trump is electoral poison, but they can get Pence elected.

Apparently people in 30 out o 50 primaries did like her. And in the general, 3 million more people liked her than Trump. Drop the "progressive" tales of woe please. Trump used division and resentment in any way he could which gave him votes in small rural towns in the rust belt, aided by a Russia disinformation campaign that also helped Trump get electoral votes. Then we have voter suppression whereby over 200,000 people were unable to vote in hose rust belt states.

Had Sanders won, he would have got destroyed by the republicans who had films of him standing with South American dictators denouncing the American government. Then we have the matter of a paper he wrote whereby he stated that women fantasize about being raped. His vote for the Clinton Crime bill. His vote to move toxic waste out of Vermont into a poor Hispanic neighborhood in Texas, Campaign finance violations. some 2,000 of them. I mean Bernie had some skeletons that you did not want to see.
LOL right? Remember when Trump called 30+ million people deplorables? :rolleyes:

They were and are deplorables.
of course my point went over your pointy head..

If I were a lib, I'd be worried about how many more DOJ
and/or FBI agents are going to resign. Eventually, one of
them will speak and then the game is all over.

I am a lib and I won't be worrying. I don't listen to Fox news, talk radio, or read stuff on alt right websites.

So you're telling me..."You're clueless...correct?"

I'm telling you that you are clueless and misinformed.

How would you know?

You show it in your posts.

It's the way I comb my hair...isn't it?

Now America will never be great again. By the way is it great again now?

,That would probably be the best thing he will do ever....but still wanna see him in jail and have the minorities give him some loves when he is locked up.
Democrats are quickly becoming a joke.
They spend every waking hour trashing Trump and his supporters.
They don't realize that everything they accuse Trump of, they have become.
The reason is simple......when you make up 90% of what you're saying, and assume that everyone you're talking to is stupid, you end up looking nasty and stupid yourself.
FYI, Obama and Hillary are using a tried and tested tactic of demonizing their opponents.....breeding irrational hatred. Typical terrorist tactic.
This is what Muslims have been doing to Israel since it's inception.
When you compare yourself to Israel that means you are the problem.

`
Joy....followed by the stark realization that the evangelical loony of a Pence, would be president.
`

Which again is still way Better than Hillary The Hag.

View attachment 216124

No, Pence is not better than Hillary.

OJ SImpson could have beaten Hillary The Hag.

Even if that were true Hillary The Hag is a lot further from being President than Pence.

HRC1-NP.jpg

Then turn off the TEEVEEEEE, and you won't have your perception of his behavior manipulated.

I guarantee, your belief about his "behavior and contempt for decency," is all in your head, it is about as real as Andrew Jackson's.

It is nothing. You are being emotionally manipulated by propaganda.

Actually, Andrew Jackson was a pretty scary individual, too. He wrecked the economy before he left. The thing was, he didn't have Nukes and in his time, the Presidency was a pretty weak office.

And then there was the Genocide Jackson permitted...

Apparently people in 30 out o 50 primaries did like her. And in the general, 3 million more people liked her than Trump. Drop the "progressive" tales of woe please. Trump used division and resentment in any way he could which gave him votes in small rural towns in the rust belt, aided by a Russia disinformation campaign that also helped Trump get electoral votes. Then we have voter suppression whereby over 200,000 people were unable to vote in hose rust belt states.

All of that I agree with... but it doesn't take away from the fact that Hillary was an awful candidate who ran an awful campaign. Another Democrat would have won, easily.

Had Sanders won, he would have got destroyed by the republicans who had films of him standing with South American dictators denouncing the American government. Then we have the matter of a paper he wrote whereby he stated that women fantasize about being raped. His vote for the Clinton Crime bill. His vote to move toxic waste out of Vermont into a poor Hispanic neighborhood in Texas, Campaign finance violations. some 2,000 of them. I mean Bernie had some skeletons that you did not want to see.

Oh, I have no love for Commie Bernie.. but he probably would have fared better than Hillary in the general. For one thing, he would have resonated better with white working class folks who have seen their jobs in the Rust belt vanish.

But what the Democrats SHOULD have done is nominated someone more mainstream than either of them. They didn't. Hillary scared all the other candidates out of running, Commie Bernie was supposed to be a Ringer whose purpose was to make her look more mainstream, and it turned out primary voters liked him better and she had to cheat to beat him.

You j ust have to look at this board, where the more honest, almost decent people who voted for Trump will rationalize it with "But Hillary was corrupt."

She was. The Democrats never, ever should have ran her again.

All of that I agree with... but it doesn't take away from the fact that Hillary was an awful candidate who ran an awful campaign. Another Democrat would have won, easily.

Oh, I have no love for Commie Bernie.. but he probably would have fared better than Hillary in the general. For one thing, he would have resonated better with white working class folks who have seen their jobs in the Rust belt vanish.

But what the Democrats SHOULD have done is nominated someone more mainstream than either of them. They didn't. Hillary scared all the other candidates out of running, Commie Bernie was supposed to be a Ringer whose purpose was to make her look more mainstream, and it turned out primary voters liked him better and she had to cheat to beat him.

You j ust have to look at this board, where the more honest, almost decent people who voted for Trump will rationalize it with "But Hillary was corrupt."

She was. The Democrats never, ever should have ran her again.
The answer to fantasy corruption is not ACTUAL corruption

Forum List

Back