What would your reaction be if Donald Trump resigns?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
If Donald Trump decided to resign as US President, what would your reaction be?

Sadness? Happy? Confused?

I wouldn't know how to react, but it will definitely be a shocked feeling

,That would probably be the best thing he will do ever....but still wanna see him in jail and have the minorities give him some loves when he is locked up.

Issa, I know you refuse to answer whether or not you completed a high school education, but I must ask a follow up, are you under the care of a psychiatrist at the present time? Not only do you seem stupid, you seem to be racist and mentally ill. No offense, just an observation. :p

That's like asking how I'd feel if Hillary ever stfu and go away.

Not gonna happen.

I'd watch the left go crazy with ecstasy for about an hour or so ... then watch the look on their faces when President Pence actually does all the things they've been screaming President Trump would do since election night.

bipolar-disorder.jpg

Be careful for what you wish.

Mm, I would be watching lots of Netflix so I wouldn't have to watch the 8 week funeral because Trump ain't leaving unless it's in a meat wagon.

I would feel disappointment and anger if the resignation wasn't for health reason. I'm not a supporter of Trump (I didn't vote for him or Hillary) but I do support our system of government and if Trump was forced to resign I would feel that system was dealt a critical blow.

I'd probably start laughing.

mostly at the thought of the leftist assbags screaming about how they 'won' and then it suddenly dawning on them that a judge that is supposedly anti abortion just got coupled with a Pres that is very much anti abortion

Well, Pence would be in charge..... what changes? Except the lack of entertainment?

,That would probably be the best thing he will do ever....but still wanna see him in jail and have the minorities give him some loves when he is locked up.

Thanks for posting your sexual fantasy. Do you role play this with your ghey lovers and you are Trump and they are your cellies.

And that guy just told me he is a conservative. Loser.

Forum List

Back