• Yes, I would tackle and hold

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I would pull the bag from him and secure merchandise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He could be armed, and I'm not risking my life

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If you've got anything of value to add, please let me know...
Like your first post on this thread, wannabe?

I'm rather certain you're one of the pussies who voted that you wouldn't do anything because you're just to scared to even try.

You probably think that of everybody, so to be honest it matters about as much to me as a bowl of dog snot.

41imX9PXMZL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

Well, I certainly think it of Unkotare.

Thinkin' it's startin' to fit you, too...
So, everyone but YOU, tough guy?

No, just the two of you right now, retard...
But you're Billy Badass, right?

You know, I never made any such claim. That's coming from you.

I'm 6'2", 260lbs, and not a lot of fat on me. I can handle myself when I have to. I prefer to not get into fights, simply because, at age 59, I have this thing about being punched. But, make no mistake, I can take care of myself when it comes down to it.

For whatever reason, you think that's bragging. Well, that's utterly meaningless to me. That's for you to tangle with, not me...

I'm rather certain you're one of the pussies who voted that you wouldn't do anything because you're just to scared to even try.

You probably think that of everybody, so to be honest it matters about as much to me as a bowl of dog snot.

I'm 6'2", 260lbs, and not a lot of fat on me. I can handle myself when I have to. I prefer to not get into fights, simply because, at age 59, I have this thing about being punched. But, make no mistake, I can take care of myself when it comes down to it.

For whatever reason, you think that's bragging. Well, that's utterly meaningless to me. That's for you to tangle with, not me...
:lmao:

So you're a fat, old pussy who can't take a punch and you're here trying to play tough guy? That is hilarious. HILARIOUS.

I'd have plowed his ... ass into the shelving to his right as he rode out.
By turning sideways until your massive gut blocked the way? Impressive. It would probably take you a month to recover from the exertion.

So you're a fat, old pussy who can't take a punch and you're here trying to play tough guy? That is hilarious. HILARIOUS.

So if I said I was a fat guy who can't take a punch, would you assume the opposite?

Admit it, you're just some social dreg, living in a basement somewhere, wishing you weren't as sick as you are; your user name is a big hint. I'd invite everyone here to Google "Unkotare" so they can see the kind of sick shit you're into.

You hold no station to take issue with me, freak...

It is not the "progressives" that bother me, it is that many have gone completely off the rails.
The problem is that both are inexorably connected together. Progressives are mental defectives that create these situations in the first place driving many off the rails along with them in the insanity. What you are telling me is that no way does it pay to own a B&M retail store in the state; they are simply too busy defending the criminal. I bet these CA lawmakers, if the same thug came into their capitol building bagging and looting the property therein would throw the book at the guy. It's OK for him to steal off of YOU, but not them.

But the DA said a crowbar was not a "deadly weapon".
Gee, that almost makes me wish I could introduce a crowbar to the DA! I'm highly skilled with hand weapons and I bet I could quickly convince him that a crowbar is indeed a very DANGEROUS weapon! :71: But gee, if crowbars are not dangerous weapons, guess what I'd arm all my guards with? And tell them to bend them over the heads of shoplifters. Not only is the state enabling an industry of street crime, but the cost of all that lost merchandise and damage gets passed on to the CONSUMER in the form of HIGHER COST.

No, in California it is not, neither is a screwdriver.

And that goes all the way back to 1995. A guy walking his dog saw 2 men tagging a freeway sign. So he simply write down the license number to their car and went on his way. The problem is that the 2 punks saw that, then chased him down and demanded he give them the paper. They threatened him with the screwdriver, he shot them both. One died, and he barely missed getting convicted for murder.

And the survivor? Has been in and out of jail for most of the last 28 years. He already had 4 convictions even before that night (at the age of 18), and in the years since has done time for aggravated assault, manslaughter, as well as theft and drug charges. Yet people still try to say he was "innocent of anything" when he and his dead buddy confronted somebody they did not know was armed.

It is not the "progressives" that bother me, it is that many have gone completely off the rails.
The problem is that both are inexorably connected together. Progressives are mental defectives that create these situations in the first place driving many off the rails along with them in the insanity. What you are telling me is that no way does it pay to own a B&M retail store in the state; they are simply too busy defending the criminal. I bet these CA lawmakers, if the same thug came into their capitol building bagging and looting the property therein would throw the book at the guy. It's OK for him to steal off of YOU, but not them.

Gee, that almost makes me wish I could introduce a crowbar to the DA! I'm highly skilled with hand weapons and I bet I could quickly convince him that a crowbar is indeed a very DANGEROUS weapon! :71: But gee, if crowbars are not dangerous weapons, guess what I'd arm all my guards with? And tell them to bend them over the heads of shoplifters. Not only is the state enabling an industry of street crime, but the cost of all that lost merchandise and damage gets passed on to the CONSUMER in the form of HIGHER COST.

And that goes all the way back to 1995. A guy walking his dog saw 2 men tagging a freeway sign. So he simply write down the license number to their car and went on his way. The problem is that the 2 punks saw that, then chased him down and demanded he give them the paper. They threatened him with the screwdriver, he shot them both. One died, and he barely missed getting convicted for murder.

And the survivor? Has been in and out of jail for most of the last 28 years. He already had 4 convictions even before that night (at the age of 18), and in the years since has done time for aggravated assault, manslaughter, as well as theft and drug charges. Yet people still try to say he was "innocent of anything" when he and his dead buddy confronted somebody they did not know was armed.
Just goes to show that if you mess with the wrong guy you could be screwed.

Just goes to show that if you mess with the wrong guy you could be screwed.

Well, what bothered me when it happened is how the media and people were acting like the "kids" (18 and 20) had done nothing wrong. Even though by then both had extensive criminal records, including assault. And the one that survived being shot added in even more such conviction, including killing a man in the early 2000's in what was reported as a drug related murder.

That is the insanity I am seeing more and more of all the time. The perps harm others, and yet are treated as the victims. And those that are most of the time doing what they should are the ones that are prosecuted. This guy was lambasted at the time as a "vigilante", yet all he did was write down their license number and try to walk home. He did not confront them, they got off of the sign they were painting and confronted him.

That is about as vigilante as Batman seeing a mugging, taking a photo and leaving the scene. Then I am supposed to feel sorry because the muggers confronted him and asked for the camera? In California now, it is almost like being in New York in the 1970's. Ignore anything you see, or else you might get attacked yourself, and then accused of being evil.

If I beat your head in with a crowbar, then, VOILA! It is a weapon.

If I stab you to death with a screwdriver, then, BINGO, it is a weapon.

Please do not burden me with California lunacy.

Why is that security guard even there?

Actually, I bet I know why. He was told in his training that he is there to protect the customers, the stuff in the store is insured, you never know if the thief has a knife or a gun, don't be a hero, just film it (ostensibly for the cops, but probably more for the insurance investigators).

The problem is, now every penny-ante goon back in the Thieves' Den knows that that store is a pushover. And probably the next store. And the next. Anyone who takes a job as a security guard in a sketchy neighborhood has to know that there is a risk that comes with the job. Every guard job since Jericho has known that.

Personally, I'd hire bikers. San Francisco isn't that far from Altamont; they must be around. Most bikers I've ever known are honest and hard-working, and love helping other people. Pay them a little extra, let them wear their colors, give them a 1930s police officer-style billy club to swing around, let them help people find the Mucinex or whatever, and occasionally they'd get to beat the living hell out of some social parasite. They'd love it.

Actually, I bet I know why. He was told in his training that he is there to protect the customers, the stuff in the store is insured, you never know if the thief has a knife or a gun, don't be a hero, just film it (ostensibly for the cops, but probably more for the insurance investigators).

Because that is the role of "Unarmed Uniform Security". Act as a visible deterrent, observe, and report. And not only training, it is part of the actual State training you take to get your Guard Card in the State of California. If you want to be "proactive" and actually stop people, you go either into "Loss Prevention" where you work in teams undercover, or you become an Armed Security Guard.

Every company I know of has a policy that unarmed uniforms do not do anything but observe. Violating that can get you fired, and even the state to revoke your card.

Because that is the role of "Unarmed Uniform Security". Act as a visible deterrent, observe, and report. And not only training, it is part of the actual State training you take to get your Guard Card in the State of California. If you want to be "proactive" and actually stop people, you go either into "Loss Prevention" where you work in teams undercover, or you become an Armed Security Guard.

Every company I know of has a policy that unarmed uniforms do not do anything but observe. Violating that can get you fired, and even the state to revoke your card.
Yeah, they've probably put a lot more thought into it than I have.

I just get really frustrated seeing such bold, uncaring criminal parasites go unchallenged by security or anyone. It gets to me.

Forum List

Back