• Yes, I would tackle and hold

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I would pull the bag from him and secure merchandise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He could be armed, and I'm not risking my life

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd have plowed his monkey ass into the shelving to his right as he rode out.

Negroes just cry and whine when they by themselves. He'd have presented no real physical threat because negroes are pussies...

Would you have done more than the security guy?

The security guy is a joke who didn't do Jack. He's there for appearance only.

I will only say that as a customer, the man never would have rode past me on his bike and gotten away. His only ride would have been to the hospital.

Then I'd no doubt regret doing so, first reported by the store for an assault, then blamed and bitched to and investigated by the police, then in the final insult, sued by the perp for breaking all his teeth and nose with the heel of my boot.

Sometimes, you just can't please anyone!

1623782328894.png

Can hardly wait for reparations demands to hit Palm Springs and Beverly Hills

Nice mansion!!! Now get the frak out

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Negroes just cry and whine when they by themselves. He'd have presented no real physical threat because negroes are pussies...
Save the 'tough guy' bullshit, Captain Overcompensation. And shove the racism bullshit right up your ass.

Eat a nice, tall, steaming pile of my shit, you dickless little fuck.

You never seem to see videos of white people doing shit like that. It's always the colored fucks who do it. Why do you support them?

Save the 'tough guy' bullshit, Captain Overcompensation. And shove the racism bullshit right up your ass.

Eat a nice, tall, steaming pile ...
Did your new crate of tear away t-shirts arrive from Amazon yet, tough guy? Maybe you could find an elderly person or a little girl to help you open the box. Wouldn't want to strain yourself.

I will only say that as a customer, the man never would have rode past me on his bike and gotten away. His only ride would have been to the hospital.
Oh look, another wannabe tough guy on the internet. :rolleyes: Gee, you never see those.

Would you throw salt at him, tough guy?

Such an accusation is funny, considering it's coming from such a little bitch...
Hit those poses, tough guy. Everyone is soooo impressed. :rolleyes:

Oh look, another wannabe tough guy on the internet. :rolleyes: Gee, you never see those.

Would you throw salt at him, tough guy?

Such an accusation is funny, considering it's coming from such a little bitch...

Little bitch indeed. I rarely bother reading the poop sex / funky bean eating salt vampire anymore, long ago putting his sick ass on permanent IGNORE, but the fact that he thinks you have to be a "tough guy" to stop some punk riding a bicycle just goes to show what a total cherry asshate he really is.

You have a guy trying to get away with a big bag of crap on his bike, he must keep both hands on the handlebars as he pedals for the door.

Anyone but a creampuff could stop this guy, anything from just shoving him into the rack of goods in the aisle to a clothes line to the neck, a chop to the throat, to a kick putting your shoe in his mouth, to grabbing his hair, jacket, arm . . . .even just shoving an umbrella into his wheel spokes . . . .

Only a fucking PANSY would call THAT being "tough."

Last edited:
I would ask the security guy where the garbage bags were and load up myself.
Why not?
Guess everyone thinks we are living The Purge now.

Liberals and blacks deserve the ghettos and wastelands they've built for themselves.

They are why we cant have nice things

New Topics

Forum List

Back