What Would You Do?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
If you were getting to be close friends with someone of the opposite sex (or same sex if the attraction could go that way) and they got a little TOO interested and told you as much....

Would you back off?

Or would you leave it up to them to back off?

Would you make it clear in no uncertain terms you did not find them attractive?

How would you handle it?

If you were getting to be close friends with someone of the opposite sex (or same sex if the attraction could go that way) and they got a little TOO interested and told you as much....

Would you back off?

How would you handle it?
Well if its the opposite sex am I naked?
If its the SAME sex am I armed?

Hate to crush your dreams, but I gave that up when I got married.

Would you back off?

How would you handle it?

This is very delicate situation, is this person already a friend? If so, to give them the clue you don't find them attractive, this has to be dealt with in diplomatic way, because you don't want to hurt them and also you want them to still be your friend.

Would you back off?

How would you handle it?

If it same sex and you're armed....uh-oh :tank: :smoke:

I would back off...You can't change how another acts, but you can change how you respond to it.

I agree -
But of course, I’m more of a blunt person. I would tell them point blank there is nothing there, and that I’m married and/or (if not married) interested in someone else. Dropping hints I don’t think works, especially if someone is infatuated, they will always hold out hope.

Would you back off?

How would you handle it?

I guess I can't hit on then huh Lucy? ;)

Would you back off?

How would you handle it?

I guess I can't hit on then huh Lucy? ;)

Maybe no, not if they're armed, if they're not armed, maybe yes, but make sure you're at the safe distance....like in next State or something, because it's better to be safe than sorry :wink: :smile:

<making note to self... don't f*ck with Lucy>

Opposite sex = Politely decline

Same sex = Give 'em 10 seconds to disappear

They all know I've been married 55 years. And counting.

So...is this how you are informing Defcon that he isn't your speed? Or..is it the other way around and you wish he would just be blunt that you are not his speed?

So...is this how you are informing Defcon that he isn't your speed? Or..is it the other way around and you wish he would just be blunt that you are not his speed?

I dunno. defcon4 what do you think?

I love all people equally - so I am the one that has to be rejected in the hypothetical situation ;)

Can't wait to see this! :lol:

However, you have refrained from answering the question posed to YOU.

Would you back off?

How would you handle it?

"Would you make it clear in no uncertain terms you did not find them attractive?"

You could tell them you didn't think them attractive, tell them from a safe distance, by sending them this, with the caption:

I DON'T WANT OUR WEDDING PHOTO TO LOOK LIKE THIS:

stock-photo-caucasian-groom-and-asian-bride-with-brown-paper-bags-over-their-heads-3621200.jpg

I love all people equally - so I am the one that has to be rejected in the hypothetical situation ;)
Hogwash. You are a prick tease, Bonzi. Not saying its a bad thing...just saying you put out the lures and reel them in, then back off with the "I'm married" schtick. At least, that is what I have seen of you.

I don't think my boobs are saggy enough :(

Forum List

Back