What would you do with a Large Hadron Collider ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
10 years of Large Hadron Collider discoveries

Ten years since the start of operations for the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), one of the most complex machines ever created. The LHC is the world’s largest particle accelerator, buried 328 feet (100 meters) under the French and Swiss countryside with a 17-mile (27 km) circumference.

10 years of Large Hadron Collider discoveries | EarthSky.org

No this isn't the USS Starship Enterprise's turbo-charger.
0511013_01-A4-at-144-dpi.0.jpeg

Really, really smart guys say they need it to blow really really, small things apart. I guess nobody is smart enough to say "no you don't need that".
Actually we do need to get off the Earth and leave it the tards watching CNN

Ten years since the start of operations for the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), one of the most complex machines ever created. The LHC is the world’s largest particle accelerator, buried 328 feet (100 meters) under the French and Swiss countryside with a 17-mile (27 km) circumference.

Can I make a micro black hole that'll grow to consume everything cause this whole shitball earth and the idiots and human animals that inhabits it needs to be erased .....

Jus saying :04:

59163275_335564943815403_6905056777620946944_o.jpg

Space potato !

Certain doom from plant food...and cow farts :10:poor kid .... we grew up with thousands of high yeild nuclear warheads pointed at us ...life would of been over in a half hour.

Oops. I had it backwards. It leaves the structures intact, but kills the people. That would be better if you're gonna drop a big bomb I think.

Jesus the Enterprise does not have a turbo charger, it uses dilithium crystals to exert an antimatter reaction from birthing tribbles.

Get a life dude

Jesus the Enterprise does not have a turbo charger, it uses dilithium crystals to exert an antimatter reaction from birthing tribbles.

Get a life dude

Gas $ 2.20 a gal
Gold $1500 an oz
Being told to get a life by a Trekkie ?
Fucking priceless.
Nothing like a dedicated Star Wars fan who shells out 50 bucks every 6 months to see the new application of the force

Forum List

Back