What would you do if.....

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
"Talk about anything..none of it matters here". General Forum.
This is where I guess I should post this. If not, I'm SURE someone in staff will move or lock it.

What if you found out a friend of yours was a pedophile? Accused of, found guilty of, but released because of some agreement with the feds. Would you hang out with them? Go to their house? Have dinner with them? See a movie? Play golf with? Invite them over for bar b que? Take selfies with them? Agree to massages by his staff? Go boating? Fly in his plane with other people heading for the same destination? Think nothing of his playground he fondly calls Pedo Island?

Or would you run as fast as you could to get away from him?

Which means..if you don't find anything to be concerned about, you are either a dumbfuck, or a pedo yourself. So..all those names on Epsteins flight logs means one or the other. My guess is the latter. Pedos. Every damn one of them. Which is a shame because some of those names shocked me.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
1596181950790.png

To be fair (hard to do in this situation), it has been reported that a scant few did NOT go to the island...they just hopped his plane for a short cut to somewhere else. Oprah is one. Teigen is another.

For me, it would depend on how long ago their activity took place and how often they did it back when they did it. If its something that they do not do anymore, then to me, that should most definitely be taken into consideration when everyone on the planet has screwed up at some point in one way or another.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This is where I guess I should post this. If not, I'm SURE someone in staff will move or lock it.

What if you found out a friend of yours was a pedophile? Accused of, found guilty of, but released because of some agreement with the feds. Would you hang out with them? Go to their house? Have dinner with them? See a movie? Play golf with? Invite them over for bar b que? Take selfies with them? Agree to massages by his staff? Go boating? Fly in his plane with other people heading for the same destination? Think nothing of his playground he fondly calls Pedo Island?

Peds have a real problem. That problem is they can't be cured meaning they can only become worse as time moves on.

I’d just suggest maybe he’d be real comfortable joining the priesthood.

Totally agree with your point. Even if these people werent fucking kids, they knew it was going on. They are just as bad as he was.

Forum List

Back