What would you do if you were the Police Chief in Chicago?

Ummmm what about all the murders in Chicago prior to the protests? What would you do about that?

Well, good question.

you see, what I would do is arrest, prosecute and imprison those responsible.

Of course, you need a police department that will treat homicide as seriously, as let's say, a C-List actor faking a hate crime.

So 83% of homicides in Chicago go unsolved, but man, they proved Jussie beat himself up. So that's what an investigation looks like.. Interesting.
How would you solve them when witnesses are scared to speak?

Are they? Or do the cops not give a fuck... Having met Chicago Cops, I'm going with the latter.

It's all part of the same problem, the relationship between the Corrupt CPD and the community is so poor that they don't cooperate.
Doesn’t the Democrat mayor appoint the police chief? Are you a fan of Lightfoot?

Doesn’t the Democrat mayor appoint the police chief? Are you a fan of Lightfoot?

Not particularly.

You see, to me, this isn't a partisan issue. I am all for the fact that Alvarez and Emmanuel lost their jobs for their mishandling of the Laquan McDonald Case. (I also have family members who are friends with the officer involved, and they aren't on speaking terms with me. Oh well, Principles.. They can cost you.)

Litefoot has been there about a year, and she gets hit with TRUMP PLAGUE, TRUMP RECESSION and TRUMP RIOTS all in a few months... She might not recover politically, but that's on her. I'll worry aboug it in three more years when she's up again.

Right now, the focus is on Trump, and his role in this fiasco.

Except they don't. Do you really need yet another education on how many unarmed blacks were killed by police in 2019? That it was the lowest since the washington compost has been tracking them? And you were doing so well up to then.

How many unarmed blacks were killed by police?

Too many.

One is too many.

And more than double whites.

All you did was prove how racist you are.

Or just too stupid to know the facts. Which is it?

Blacks are 6 times more likely to be shot by police as whites..

But if there is a case that is just as egregious as let's say, George Floyd where a white person was killed by police, then we should be just as angry about that.

You mean armed blacks. Get it right racist. I know for you it doesn't matter if the blacks you are talking about are armed up against the cops. The cops should just let them shoot them. That'll do racist.

But if there is a case that is just as egregious as let's say, George Floyd where a white person was killed by police, then we should be just as angry about that.

And the police were charged and are awaiting trial. No one got away with anything. That's how it works.

The racism on your side is dealing months of destruction over a dozen black lives which you don't give a shit about caught in the crossfire and the countless black businesses destroyed by the racists you support.

The last thing you care about is black lives.

You mean armed blacks. Get it right racist. I know for you it doesn't matter if the blacks you are talking about are armed up against the cops. The cops should just let them shoot them. That'll do racist.

George Floyd wasn't armed. Sandra Bland wasn't armed. Tamir Rice wasn't armed. Mike Brown wasn't armed.
Etc. Etc. Etc.

But you convinced me. Let's ban private guns, then cops won't have to worry about getting shot at anymore.

And the police were charged and are awaiting trial. No one got away with anything. That's how it works.

Most of the time it doesn't work that way, that's the point.

The racism on your side is dealing months of destruction over a dozen black lives which you don't give a shit about caught in the crossfire and the countless black businesses destroyed by the racists you support.

Hey, I've been calling for Police Reform for YEARS before these riots started. I have family members who refuse to talk to me because of it. So I look at these Riots and say, "You should have fucking listened to me years ago, stupid."

Except they don't. Do you really need yet another education on how many unarmed blacks were killed by police in 2019? That it was the lowest since the washington compost has been tracking them? And you were doing so well up to then.

How many unarmed blacks were killed by police?

Too many.

One is too many.
One of any color who is truly innocent. Why does color matter to you? You do know whites are shot more right? How fking long will you walk around that stupid? Just curious

I’m still waiting for evidence of racism by cops.

do these stupid fks know there are black cops? WTF?

-- Your mayor is a deranged politician who cannot decipher peaceful protests from riots and looters
-- Your death rate makes you look more like Stalingrad in 1942 vs. Chicago in 2020.
-- The Media doesn't cover this because black on black crime is irrelevant to them
-- You want to protect the innocent people and want to protect local businesses
-- Your department is stressed to the point of suicide: Newly promoted Chicago police chief dies by suicide in department facility - TheGrio
-- Kim Foxx your prosecutor is inept and won't prosecute people you arrest

So as the TV shows asks...."What would you do"??????

Thank you
Activate stop and frisk policies in South and West Chicago

-- Your mayor is a deranged politician who cannot decipher peaceful protests from riots and looters
-- Your death rate makes you look more like Stalingrad in 1942 vs. Chicago in 2020.
-- The Media doesn't cover this because black on black crime is irrelevant to them
-- Your department is stressed to the point of suicide: Newly promoted Chicago police chief dies by suicide in department facility - TheGrio

Thank you

as a lib/prog who can't stand right wingers if I were police chief in chicago I would

1. arrest (as nonviolently as possible) all looters and rioters
2. I would defend and protect all peaceful protestors
3. I would insist that ALL members of the police force obey their oaths and "serve and protect" all citizens
4. I would insist that they learn to NOT AUTOMATICALLY START KILLING PEOPLE simply because they are black and jogging or black and holding a cell phone

in short

i would fix the actual problem so people wouldn't need to demonstrate against police abuse

As nonviolently as possible...who can make this up?

Defend and protect all peaceful protestors. Really, how do the police do that when they are ordered to stand down and are stripped of their tools to handle riots?

Specifically who has been taught to AUTOMATICALLY START KILLING PEOPLE because they are black and jogging or black and holding a cell phone.

Insist that ALL (giggle) member of the police force obey their oaths. How about this too, insist all people OBEY LAWFUL ORDERS?

Did%20anyone%20tell%20you-L.jpg

The problem with these "Questionable" examples is they all involved officers who had lots of red flags... complaints, lawsuits, being fired by other police departments.

Good start, instead of defunding the police, or taking police off the streets you want a system where all violations by an officer of excessive force, whatever is required to be placed on a national database and reviewed for each hire.

Good, we agree on something. Now get the other far-left Liberals to agree with you.

Oh, and no, not all had lots of red flags... complaints, lawsuits, being fired by other police departments.

Last edited:

Thank you
Well, if I were the chief of police and the Mayor instructed my force to step back and allow protesters to riot and loot and the DA refused to prosecute looters and rioters, I would find a judge that believed that rioters and looters should be prosecuted, then ask the judge to swear out a warrant for the arrest of both the Mayor and the DA, for "felony Obstruction of Justice," in the case of major crimes committed by looters and rioters, then I would send the police force to go after the criminals and hold them until I could find an Assistant DA that would actually prosecute all involved.

Thank you
Well, if I were the chief of police and the Mayor instructed my force to step back and allow protesters to riot and loot and the DA refused to prosecute looters and rioters, I would find a judge that believed that rioters and looters should be prosecuted, then ask the judge to swear out a warrant for the arrest of both the Mayor and the DA, for "felony Obstruction of Justice," in the case of major crimes committed by looters and rioters, then I would send the police force to go after the criminals and hold them until I could find an Assistant DA that would actually prosecute all involved.
Works for me.

Are they? Or do the cops not give a fuck... Having met Chicago Cops, I'm going with the latter.

It's all part of the same problem, the relationship between the Corrupt CPD and the community is so poor that they don't cooperate.

Did%20anyone-S.jpg
McDonalds makes you fat and more susceptible to viruses.

Good catch!

Although I liked the old French Fries that were deep-fried in LARD better! :D

Thank you

I'd resign. Appoint you, sense you seem to be an authority on everything.
You mean "since"? I am asking an honest and polite question. Why are you so triggered? Please explain.

Yeah, mea culpa, since you seem to be ....judgmental of the Chief of Police you must have the sense to correct the situation and she did not. The idea that a solution exists requires study, not some glib and simple solution to a very complex issue.

Want a simple solution, pass an ordinance to ban all firearms within the city limits. Those who do not surrender their guns will be imprisoned one year for every gun owned, and a $5,000 fine for each gun.

Of course the NRA would oppose this solution.

Moron......the gang members are already banned from buying, owning and carrying guns.........it isn't the guns, you twit....it is the policies of the democrat party politicians, judges and prosecutors and kim foxx, the states attorney who are letting known, violent, repeat gun offenders out on bail, often no cash bail, and out of prison on short sentences.

You have no idea what the actual problem is, so your "ban gun solution," is just a stupid, emotional, irrational response to a problem you have no clue how to solve.

New Topics

Forum List

Back