What would you do if you were the Police Chief in Chicago?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
-- Your mayor is a deranged politician who cannot decipher peaceful protests from riots and looters
-- Your death rate makes you look more like Stalingrad in 1942 vs. Chicago in 2020.
-- The Media doesn't cover this because black on black crime is irrelevant to them
-- You want to protect the innocent people and want to protect local businesses
-- Your department is stressed to the point of suicide: Newly promoted Chicago police chief dies by suicide in department facility - TheGrio
-- Kim Foxx your prosecutor is inept and won't prosecute people you arrest

So as the TV shows asks...."What would you do"??????

Thank you

-- Your mayor is a deranged politician who cannot decipher peaceful protests from riots and looters
-- Your death rate makes you look more like Stalingrad in 1942 vs. Chicago in 2020.
-- The Media doesn't cover this because black on black crime is irrelevant to them
-- Your department is stressed to the point of suicide: Newly promoted Chicago police chief dies by suicide in department facility - TheGrio

Thank you

I'd resign. Appoint you, sense you seem to be an authority on everything.

Thank you

You mean "since"? I am asking an honest and polite question. Why are you so triggered? Please explain.

1. Arm police with tear gas, shields and every safety piece possible.
2. Call out the National Guard.
3. Police black neighborhoods as much as riot areas,
4. Hire more police and give a $20,000 signing bonus for experienced new hires with military backgrounds. Give raises to police in dangerous positions.
5. Begin a Call In feature where citizens can call and tell who the instigators to the rioters are and gang murder suspects.
6. Bring about a Castle Doctrine as a security measure for your own business or home.

4. Hire more police and give a $20,000 signing bonus for experienced new hires with military backgrounds. Give raises to police in dangerous positions.
5. Begin a Call In feature where citizens can call and tell who the instigators to the rioters are and gang murder suspects.
6. Bring about a Castle Doctrine as a security measure for your own business or home.
Can you as a police chief call the National Guard?

Thank you

You mean "since"? I am asking an honest and polite question. Why are you so triggered? Please explain.

Yeah, mea culpa, since you seem to be ....judgmental of the Chief of Police you must have the sense to correct the situation and she did not. The idea that a solution exists requires study, not some glib and simple solution to a very complex issue.

Want a simple solution, pass an ordinance to ban all firearms within the city limits. Those who do not surrender their guns will be imprisoned one year for every gun owned, and a $5,000 fine for each gun.

Of course the NRA would oppose this solution.

Thank you

Yeah, mea culpa, since you seem to be ....judgmental of the Chief of Police you must have the sense to correct the situation and she did not. The idea that a solution exists requires study, not some glib and simple solution to a very complex issue.

Want a simple solution, pass an ordinance to ban all firearms within the city limits. Those who do not surrender their guns will be imprisoned one year for every gun owned, and a $5,000 fine for each gun.

I am not judgmental of the police chief, I am judgmental of the shit he has to deal with. I am actually on his side. Do you believe criminals will give up their guns?

I don't think so, but the mayor or Governor can...maybe the president. Whoever can, should and if they don't, have a daily press conference telling the world what a pantie waist the person responsible is.

Thank you

I am not judgmental of the police chief, I am judgmental of the shit he has to deal with. I am actually on his side. Do you believe criminals will give up their guns?
Of course not. If they have illegal guns, hand them over or get 5 years in prison.

I don't think so, but the mayor or Governor can...maybe the president. Whoever can, should and if they don't, have a daily press conference telling the world what a pantie waist the person responsible is.
That I can see. Calling for aid but then you make the mayor look bad and she could fire you. Tough job.

That I can see. Calling for aid but then you make the mayor look bad and she could fire you. Tough job.
That mayor would never be elected again.

You would think. How did she get elected in the first place?

I doubt if people gave it any thought until the rioting started. Regardless, I think she would be looking at early retirement if she f's it up.

Uh, wow, if you are going to make statements like that.

Number of people killed in Chicago this year- 432. That's higher than last year, when the amount for the whole year was 490.

Number of people who died in the Battle of Stalingrad- 478,741 Just on the Russian Side.

Uh, I live here. The media can't shut up about the demonstrations. Most of which have been peaceful and most of the murders have been unrelated to them.

Do they? The problem with CPD is that they are mostly interested in protecting themselves, that's why they have no respect in the community.

That tells me the police are doing a very bad job of spotting the signs of stress... Police suicides according to your article are 60% higher in Chicago than the rest of the nation.

No point in prosecuting petty offenses you can't win.. The fact was, the Murder Rate in 2019 was at a three year low. Kim Fox was making progress, up until the point the whole thing fell apart in TRUMP PLAGUE, TRUMP RECESSION and TRUMP RIOTS.

I'm glad you asked.

We had a guy named Rahm Emmanual. you, know, one of your co-religionists famous for saying, "Never let a Crisis go to waste".

Well, old Rahm had a problem. He was well on his way to a third term until he found out that they would be putting Jason Van Dyke AKA "Officer 16 Shots" on trail for shooting Laquan McDonald about the same time he'd be running for that primary. So Rahm dropped out before people started asking embarrassing questions about his role in the cover-up.

Now, we had a bunch of people in the primary, but Chicago has a rule that if no one gets 50%, the top two vote getters would go into a run-off. The Top Two were Lightfoot, who had a great reputation as a Police Reformer up to that point, and Toni Prekwinkle, the Chairman of the Cook County Board. It was kind of a no-brainer... vote for a reformer, or vote for another machine politician.

New Topics

Forum List

Back