what would the country be like a year after ...

blu

Sep 21, 2009
... a two hour a day maximum of TV was placed on each household. meaning that TV was only streamed to the entire house for a total of two hours a day, not each person being able to watch it for two distinct sets of hours.

It would be a Thunderdome of mass sex and violence without the "glass tit".*

The "glass tit" is an adult pacifier, it does not incite real emotion, it lulls it into a deep, hypnotic sleep. Slumber in the blue light.

*Harlon Ellison.

Last edited:
People might start realizing how corrupt and ineffective their government truely is and start doing something about it.

... a two hour a day maximum of TV was placed on each household. meaning that TV was only streamed to the entire house for a total of two hours a day, not each person being able to watch it for two distinct sets of hours.

A year after that I would still be a pissed off baseball fan.

cut out tv and perhaps we could stop medicating our children....lazy parents let their kids veg in front of the tv....we were tossed outside and told not to come back till lunch....i tossed my son outside and told him and his buddies...dont even think about coming inside unless its broken or bleeding...*

*when one of the kids got hit on his bike..they debated the broken or bleeding rule...and finally called cause the bike was broken

A year after that I would still be a pissed off baseball fan.
Routing for the Red Sox is like that. :razz:

lol ...

I almost forgot the "old days" but I was quickly reminded of them last year while I was at Fenway sitting in the right field grandstands watching Papelbon fall apart and blow game three and the series to the Angels.

What would happen without TV?

Our leaders would find another ways to grossly and maliciously misinform uis.

Partisans seek out other voices to blame their neighbors for what the leaders they put into office did to us.

People do not want truth.

What they want is somebody to confirm what they already beleive.

All of us, do that.

All of us.

cut out tv and perhaps we could stop medicating our children....lazy parents let their kids veg in front of the tv....we were tossed outside and told not to come back till lunch....i tossed my son outside and told him and his buddies...dont even think about coming inside unless its broken or bleeding...*

*when one of the kids got hit on his bike..they debated the broken or bleeding rule...and finally called cause the bike was broken

yea we couldn't watch any tv until after 6pm on schooldays unless it was something special. I don't agree with just shoving kids outside all day though. we do a lot stuff inside that is good for the brain

New Topics

Forum List

Back