What would the best plan for the illegal immigrants in the US?

Daysahead

Mar 3, 2017
If you could make your ideal plan for what you think should be done or what laws should be changed what would it look like?

In regards to the current debate in what should be done about people that are living here illegally.

If you could make your ideal plan for what you think should be done or what laws should be changed what would it look like?

In regards to the current debate in what should be done about people that are living here illegally.
The best plan is exactly the plan President Trump described during the campaign.

1. Build the wall and beef up border security to end illegals from coming in from Mexico.

2. Deport illegals who commit crimes or otherwise come in contact with law enforcement.

3. Use E-verify to prevent illegals who are already here from working or obtaining education or social services.

This plan will prevent new illegals from coming here and it will make life so difficult for those already here, most will want to leave.

The best plan is exactly the plan President Trump described during the campaign.

1. Build the wall and beef up border security to end illegals from coming in from Mexico.

2. Deport illegals who commit crimes or otherwise come in contact with law enforcement.

3. Use E-verify to prevent illegals who are already here from working or obtaining education or social services.

This plan will prevent new illegals from coming here and it will make life so difficult for those already here, most will want to leave.

Agree with above but it is inadequate for dealing with temps, sub-contractors and state ID cards. The number of loopholes created by all of the actors keeps growing.

I would depart all white people and send them packing to the moon

Extreme fines for employers, change it from a misdemeanor to a felony for breaking into our country, like Mexico does, and deport any illegal convicted of a felony.

Two year grace period to do the following. Those that have been here 10+ years (solid documentation needed) may apply for a permanent visa, but never allow them to vote or receive government benefits outside of public education.

Ps. Read the anchor baby comment. That needs to end, but that will require and extraordinary effort. Amending the Constitution is not a small thing.

The 2010 Dem bill (dupes never heard about) with unfakable SS ID would have ended it...

The last person or business who hires them has to pay to send them back home.
I like it, but many countries are refusing to take back their trash.
And I presume their border police are tougher than ours...not.
Plus we stop giving these nations annual billion dollar handouts.
Our government makes us jump through insane, idiotic hoops to run a business. They could apply the same principles to foreign aid.

The last person or business who hires them has to pay to send them back home.
I like it, but many countries are refusing to take back their trash.
And I presume their border police are tougher than ours...not.
Plus we stop giving these nations annual billion dollar handouts.
Our government makes us jump through insane, idiotic hoops to run a business. They could apply the same principles to foreign aid.
The further away the money, the more difficult to audit.
I can't imagine the French Bank Accounts of members of Congress.

The wall will do nothing but cost billions.
How do you know? Lying liberals have done everything possible to promote illegal immigration. Granted, they are doing as they are instructed by big business, but liberals need to take a seat in the back on this issue. They have proven to be inept.

For every 2 progressive non producing snowflakes Mexico takes as their full responsibility we will allow one productive illegal in their place.

My ideal plan would have to work on a case by case basis and that would just be a time consuming nightmare...to nutshell it [I'm talking specifically about those who have entered illegally] I would include things like starting a family [you must return home to have your child or you would be in violation of yet another law] education in the native tongue which would be needed to read a copy of our constitution as written by the founding fathers [that should raise some hairs on the back of the necks of the commies] and while there is so much more, my nutshell is about full but I would like to see a federally funded program to help those here illegally get all the services they need including food until which time they can assimilate without help and be granted amnesty. [there would of course be a realistic time period for each to accomplish this]... but the most important thing is to take back control of our borders from the left, no more open borders policies [unless of course you want out, then let that gate swing far and wide]!

Forum List

Back