What would MLK say?

As the King holiday is upon us, it is once again time to reflect on Dr. Kings life and what it meant. What it really meant, not the one sentence those on the right haves made his life out to mean. Some on the right would claim that King would oppose BLM based on the government propaganda they chose to believe about them.

But King's main point was-

BLACK LIVES MATTER JUST AS MUCH AS WHITE LIVES AND WE DEMAND THAT OUR LIVES BE GIVEN EQUAL RESPECT.

View attachment 444059

Martin Luther King I Have a Dream Speech - American Rhetoric

We have not seen that flood from the mighty stream yet. And no matter what a few sellouts think, this is the reality in which blacks and ALL PEOPLE OF COLOR live in. We are now into the third decade of the 21st century, it is time for us in America to stop pretending and stop lying to ourselves about reality in order to make a specific group of people feel good or comfortable. Either we all feel comfortable or no one does until this mess ends. America has not reached the point of judging people of color by the content of our character. When you read whites complaining about affirmative action while always making claims about the less qualified person of color, that is an example of how the contwnt of character is ignored.

When people talk about blacks being on a democrat plantation, this claim is not based on content of character. When blacks echo white racist beliefs and defends white supremacy it is an example of immoral character and not a black person living the belief in content of character.

I was alive when King lived and saw how he was hated by whites. To hear white “conservative” republicans tell it, King was widely accepted and loved by the white community. King was called everything whites call blacks who oppose white racism continuing today. I know because I heard them saying it. King was loved so much for his dignity, non-violence and responsibility that “conservative” whites claim to champion that a white man ended his life using ultimate violence. And now whites want to try telling us what King stood for. Ain't that about a.........

This type of lunacy believed by a section of the white community created a fictional, docile, sellout King. King took bullets and gave his life fighting to end white racism. A great man once said,” No man has a greater love than is, that he lay down his life for his friends.” King did that. That was the content of his character.
I thought MLK's dream was that people be judged by the content of their character not the color if their skin.

It seems to me that all that matters today is the color of one's skin
That's all that ever mattered. It's why whitres have 15 times the wealth of everybody else.

Kings dream was the end of white racism. Whites like you love trotting out that line when whites get held accountable for the racism they continue to exhibit.

There is no scientific basis for the concept of race the fact that people still cling to the idea that races are anything but a man made concept we will never progress towards a society where race doesn't matter

Sorry but that's ridiculous. There are biological differences between the races. Not only is it obvious even to a small child, It is in your DNA and in your bone structure.

read and learn

Open your eyes and stop being a pussy. Or are you really gonna sit there and tell me you can't tell the difference between an african tribesman and a chinese peasant?

As the King holiday is upon us, it is once again time to reflect on Dr. Kings life and what it meant. What it really meant, not the one sentence those on the right haves made his life out to mean. Some on the right would claim that King would oppose BLM based on the government propaganda they chose to believe about them.

BLACK LIVES MATTER JUST AS MUCH AS WHITE LIVES AND WE DEMAND THAT OUR LIVES BE GIVEN EQUAL RESPECT.

View attachment 444059

We have not seen that flood from the mighty stream yet. And no matter what a few sellouts think, this is the reality in which blacks and ALL PEOPLE OF COLOR live in. We are now into the third decade of the 21st century, it is time for us in America to stop pretending and stop lying to ourselves about reality in order to make a specific group of people feel good or comfortable. Either we all feel comfortable or no one does until this mess ends. America has not reached the point of judging people of color by the content of our character. When you read whites complaining about affirmative action while always making claims about the less qualified person of color, that is an example of how the contwnt of character is ignored.

When people talk about blacks being on a democrat plantation, this claim is not based on content of character. When blacks echo white racist beliefs and defends white supremacy it is an example of immoral character and not a black person living the belief in content of character.

I was alive when King lived and saw how he was hated by whites. To hear white “conservative” republicans tell it, King was widely accepted and loved by the white community. King was called everything whites call blacks who oppose white racism continuing today. I know because I heard them saying it. King was loved so much for his dignity, non-violence and responsibility that “conservative” whites claim to champion that a white man ended his life using ultimate violence. And now whites want to try telling us what King stood for. Ain't that about a.........

This type of lunacy believed by a section of the white community created a fictional, docile, sellout King. King took bullets and gave his life fighting to end white racism. A great man once said,” No man has a greater love than is, that he lay down his life for his friends.” King did that. That was the content of his character.
I thought MLK's dream was that people be judged by the content of their character not the color if their skin.

That's all that ever mattered. It's why whitres have 15 times the wealth of everybody else.

Kings dream was the end of white racism. Whites like you love trotting out that line when whites get held accountable for the racism they continue to exhibit.

There is no scientific basis for the concept of race the fact that people still cling to the idea that races are anything but a man made concept we will never progress towards a society where race doesn't matter

Sorry but that's ridiculous. There are biological differences between the races. Not only is it obvious even to a small child, It is in your DNA and in your bone structure.

read and learn

Open your eyes and stop being a pussy. Or are you really gonna sit there and tell me you can't tell the difference between an african tribesman and a chinese peasant?

And yet those 2 people have insignificant genetic differences.

The heart from a Chinese peasant will not be rejected if surgically implanted into an African tribesman.

Read the article and learn something

View attachment 444059

read and learn

The heart from a Chinese peasant will not be rejected if surgically implanted into an African tribesman.

I can do without the politically correct pseudo science. Let's get real. You said there's no scientific basis for the concept of race. Can race be determined by DNA and bone structure or no? Is biology no longer a science?

View attachment 444059

read and learn

I can do without the politically correct pseudo science. Let's get real. You said there's no scientific basis for the concept of race. Can race be determined by DNA and bone structure or no? Is biology no longer a science?
National Geographic is a respected magazine and if you ever read it you would know their articles are well researched and include footnotes to all evidence cited

But go ahead and remain ignorant if you want . It's no skin off my back

View attachment 444059

read and learn

National Geographic is a respected magazine and if you ever read it you would know their articles are well researched and include footnotes to all evidence cited

There's a lot of money that goes into studies to "disprove race". It's a political agenda not one based in the pursuit of actual truth. Actual race science that goes against the narrative is censored because it reveals certain truths that PC numbnuts simply cannot allow to see the light of day.

You still haven't answered my question. Can race be determined via DNA and bone structure?

View attachment 444059

read and learn

There's a lot of money that goes into studies to "disprove race". It's a political agenda not one based in the pursuit of actual truth. Actual race science that goes against the narrative is censored because it reveals certain truths that PC numbnuts just cannot allow to see the light of day.

You still haven't answered my question. Can race be determined via DNA and bone structure?

All that can be determined genetically is that you have genes that affect the amount of melanin your body produces.

and environment has the most effect the evolution of skin color.

There never has been a pure White, Black or Asian Race and in fact ALL humans are genetically traced to Africa and the differences we see between people are more a result of environment and the fact that people were breeding within these different environments.

How much do you want to bet there are white people in your family tree? On average Blacks in the US are all at least 30% White so you're not even a member of the Black race as you define it you are like all of us a mix

This is science, this is anthropology, biology and genetics.

Race is a social construct

View attachment 444059

Respect is earned not given you dumb nigga

View attachment 444059

you're an asshole

What would MLK say?

"Bring me some of dat White pussy".
giphy-downsized-large.gif

View attachment 444059

read and learn

There's a lot of money that goes into studies to "disprove race". It's a political agenda not one based in the pursuit of actual truth. Actual race science that goes against the narrative is censored because it reveals certain truths that PC numbnuts just cannot allow to see the light of day.

All that can be determined genetically is that you have genes that affect the amount of melanin your body produces.

There never has been a pure White, Black or Asian Race and in fact ALL humans are genetically traced to Africa and the differences we see between people are more a result of environment and the fact that people were breeding within these different environments.

How much do you want to bet there are white people in your family tree? On average Blacks in the US are all at least 30% White so you're not even a member of the Black race as you define it you are like all of us a mix

I'll bet you 100 bucks there are white people in my family tree. I am white, after all. So is my entire extended family haha. Anyway, maybe you're unaware but nowadays with a simple cotton swab you can send your DNA to be analyzed and a week or two later receive a detailed report about your ethnic ancestry.

Race is not a social construct. It is the product of tens of thousands of years of humans adapting to vastly different climates, diets and lifestyles. Race is so much more than skin deep and the proof is in the pudding: certain races tend to excel at sports more than others. But those are not the differences we're worried most about. Differences in temperament and intelligence are the most scary. That's why true science regarding race is now verboten.

View attachment 444059

Since race has mattered and we have inequality because of it, we must fix the inequality created by it. That's how we will progress.

In a sense we've come to our nation's capital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men, yes, black men as well as white men, would be guaranteed the "unalienable Rights" of "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note, insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds."

King said this before he talked about content of character. We as black people still have the check and it is still marked insufficient funds.

View attachment 444059

you're an asshole
What you think respect is given?

Not on your life

MLK was an asshole so who gives a shit about what the sonofabitch would say about anything?

However, in order to be politically correct so the Democrats don't arrest me on Martin Luther Negro Day tomorrow I will have chittlins and Colt Malt Liquor to celebrate his accomplishments.

Bebe TE="IM2, post: 26360432, member: 53913"]

View attachment 444059

Since race has mattered and we have inequality because of it, we must fix the inequality created by it. That's how we will progress.
[/QUOTE]
Be better

MLK was an asshole so who gives a shit about what the sonofabitch would say about anything?

However, in order to be politically correct so the Democrats don't arrest me on Martin Luther Negro Day tomorrow I will have chittlins and Colt Malt Liquor to celebrate his accomplishments.

Old white losers are the worst kind.

View attachment 444059

read and learn

I'll bet you 100 bucks there are white people in my family tree. I am white, after all. So is my entire extended family haha. Anyway, maybe you're unaware but nowadays with a simple cotton swab you can send your DNA to be analyzed and a week or two later receive a detailed report about your ethnic ancestry.

Race is not a social construct. It is the product of tens of thousands of years of humans adapting to vastly different climates, diets and lifestyles. Race is so much more than skin deep and the proof is in the pudding: certain races tend to excel at sports more than others. But those are not the differences we're worried most about. Differences in temperament and intelligence are the most scary. That's why true science regarding race is now verboten.

Where is your science to support your claims.

Geneticists and anthropologists disagree with you. So guess who I'm going to believe.

View attachment 444059

you're an asshole
What you think respect is given?

Not on your life

You think that's why I called you an asshole?

View attachment 444059

we fix the inequality by getting rid of race as a social construct

Forum List

Back