What Would King Say?

I'll just interject here for my last post on this thread. I left, because there is no point debating with an idiot. The fact you have stated Trump inherited a terrible economy shows you aren't even being serious. Hates off to IM2 for his patience, although I'm thinking it's not going to be long before he decides to leave too, so you to self flagellate in your own ego.

You and IM2 are abject morons.

Trump inherited a terrible economy from Obama Trump flipped Wisconsin, Iowa, Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Michigan! The electoral college matters, not the popular vote! Trump won 30 states more than Clinton, but of course, you'd love to see them strike down the college Republicans would never win again if it came down to California, NY, and Illinois. And you are the racist For calling me racist for being White. And the other whites were here and left, so it is just you and me!
Nothing you said is true. I'm calling a racist for being a racist. You're a joke son. A dumb ass joke.

LOL! I see..you have no guilt over what whites did..before you were born..but you are quite ready to be proud about all the good things they did..before you were born, right?
BTW, I commend you for what has to be the longest collection of continous bumper sticker talking points I've seen in a long time..congratz~
Your comparison isn’t fair. People should not have guilt over anything they didn’t do. It’s not a bad thing to be proud of good deeds done. You can be proud of others’ achievements.

My history is fine. The way I explained is how things were. I am quite sure your IQ is lower than mine but IQ is irrelevant. My grammar is just fine. This ain't english comp and I am not gettin graded on grammer. You're just a dumb ass racist trying to argue with a black person on a topic that black person has thoroughly studied and you have not.

So now go on past slavery junior because Africans didn't create Jim Crow.
Lol coming from someone who says IQ isn’t valid.

I don't find 64 year old men with heart conditions somebody I am going to fight. So JAG, shut the fuck up.

Many like you USMB right wingers love to misquote King to defend the continued maintenance of a racist system. But his words are documented.

'Whenever this issue of compensatory or preferential treatment for the Negro is raised,'' Dr. King wrote, ''some of our friends recoil in horror. The Negro should be granted equality, they agree; but he should ask nothing more. On the surface, this appears reasonable, but it is not realistic. For it is obvious that if a man is entered at the starting line in a race 300 years after another man, the first would have to perform some impossible feat in order to catch up with his fellow runner.''

MISSTATING` DR. KING`S VIEWS?

Jonathan K. Baum, Staff attorney and clinical fellow, Mandel Legal Aid Clinic, University of Chicago Law SchoolCHICAGO TRIBUNE

The Jan. 11 edition of your newspaper accurately reported that Assistant U.S. Atty. Gen. William Bradford Reynolds claimed, in a speech at the University of Chicago Law School, that Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. shared the Reagan administration`s opposition to any ''preferential treatment'' for blacks in compensation for historical discrimination. Too bad Mr. Reynolds failed to report Dr. King`s views as accurately as you reported Mr. Reynolds`. In his 1964 book, ''Why We Can`t Wait,'' Dr. King specifically repudiated the Reagan/Reynolds approach.

Who cares what that rapist would say?

Who cares what that rapist would say?

He's been dead for 53 years. Somewhere in those 53 years a woman would have come forward. They did it to Cosby, if King was like that, somebody would have come forward. But you're a racist so...

He's been dead for 53 years. Somewhere in those 53 years a woman would have come forward. They did it to Cosby, if King was like that, somebody would have come forward. But you're a racist so...
Its on tape, so your coverup strategy isnt going to work.

New Topics

Forum List

Back