What Would King Say?

Okay, let's try it this way:

NOTHING King's speech supports or justify's what you said. In order to do so, one would have to excerpt bits and parts of it and then pretend the rest of the speech didn't exist. It's called taking things out of context ... a tactic used by most propagandist great & small.

Now, since YOU made the claim and doubled down on it in exchanges with others, the burden of proof is on you. That's how it works in a debate...just ask any high school English teacher running the Debate Team. So either you can factually prove what you say with actual links or quotes or both, or you're just another David Duke wanna be posting your mental flatulence. Carry on.

MLK stated that millions of dollars can be spent every day to hold troops in South Viet Nam and our country cannot protect the rights of Negroes in Selma.

MLK said that after getting civil rights, he sounded racist. He fought for civil rights, right? They had civil rights. He got what he wanted and started to show his true colors. He was, like don't send his people to war but send mine?

https://kinginstitute.stanford.edu/encyclopedia/beyond-vietnam#:~:text=King's%20anti%2Dwar%20sentiments%20emerged,King%2C%209%20March%201965).

MLK stated that millions of dollars can be spent every day to hold troops in South Viet Nam and our country cannot protect the rights of Negroes in Selma.

MLK said that after getting civil rights, he sounded racist. He fought for civil rights, right? They had civil rights. He got what he wanted and started to show his true colors. He was, like don't send his people to war but send mine?

https://kinginstitute.stanford.edu/encyclopedia/beyond-vietnam#:~:text=King's%20anti%2Dwar%20sentiments%20emerged,King%2C%209%20March%201965).
Are you such an idiot as to suppose that the 1964 Civil Rights Bill..was some sort of magic wand..and that with its enactment, racial equality was instantly attained?
King's point was cogent..we would spend millions on an unjust war...and not enforce the laws that had just been passed!

Kennedy ordered the assassination of a number of world leaders..Castro among them

As for the war...

Of the 7262 blacks who died, 6, 955 or 96% were Army and Marine enlisted men. The combination of our selective service policies, our AFQT testing of both drafted and volunteers, the need for skilled enlisted men in many areas of the armed forces, all conspired to assign blacks in greater numbers to the combat units of the Army and Marine Corps. Early in the war, when blacks made up about 11.0% of our V'nam force, black casualties soared to over 20% of the total (1965, 1966). Black leaders protested and Pres Johnson ordered that black participation should be cut back in the combat units. As a result, the black casualty rate was cut to 11.5% by 1969.

Louis Farrakhan IM2 Click the link.
It is hateful they are listed as a hate group. They wanted a race war in the 90's that's why Danzig released a song in response to Louis Farrakhan. He told him to think about what you are doing.

Louis Farrakhan heads the Nation of Islam. A group he has led since 1977 based on a somewhat bizarre and fundamentally anti-white theology. Farrakhan is an Anti-Semite who routinely accuses Jews of manipulating the U.S. government and controlling the levers of world power. That's what the southern poverty center thinks of them, and they hit the nail on the head. Only a racist would defend Farrakhan.

I know who Farrakhan is white man. I don't need you educating me on him.

So let me educate your racist ass.

There are 2 separate NOI groups. One is the Lost/ Found Nation of Islam headed by Farrakhan. The other called the United Nation of Islam which at last check was led by a man named Solomon. I don't give a fuck what the white run SPLC says about the NOI. It exists because of white racism. Whites have wanted a race war since we were freed so just shut the hell up with your bullshit about the NOI because I'm not a member. You on the other hand advocate white supremacy and whine because there are blacks out there who say ifuck you punks want some come get some.

Farrakhan did not found the NOI and the NOI is about Anti racism. Again, take some motherfucking responsibility for the shit whites have caused. The NOI did not just start for no reason or because blacks were scared that newly freed whites would take what they thought they were entitled to like you white supremacists have done. You don't get to treat people like shit and they all are going to take it. Learn that reality of life and stop your fucking whining about "black supremacists".

Meanwhile white boys were able to dodge the draft. So shut the fuck up. King was right.

here's what you orginally stated, "....The Man object to negros getting drafted to go to the Vietnam war after Whites marched with him in the 1960s?"

You were previously corrected by the OP author regarding the FACT that King did NOT single out black folk getting drafted, as his opposition to the Vietnam war was for ALL Americans. What you are confused about from your link is King rightly pointing out that, "...millions of dollars can be spent every day to hold troops in South Viet Nam and our country cannot protect the rights of Negroes in Selma". That is NOT an advocation to what you suggest. In fact the rest of your link highlights King's general call for America's to end involvement in Vietnam. Naturally, being a civil rights leader for black folk, he calls for peaceful endeavor to black youth, BUT DOES NOT PREACH DRAFT RESISTANCE anywhere in your link. Clearly, you are reading your personal supposition and conjecture into material that does not support it. typical rookie racist mistake. Carry on.

here's what you orginally stated, "....The Man object to negros getting drafted to go to the Vietnam war after Whites marched with him in the 1960s?"

You were previously corrected by the OP author regarding the FACT that King did NOT single out black folk getting drafted, as his opposition to the Vietnam war was for ALL Americans. What you are confused about from your link is King rightly pointing out that, "...millions of dollars can be spent every day to hold troops in South Viet Nam and our country cannot protect the rights of Negroes in Selma". That is NOT an advocation to what you suggest. In fact the rest of your link highlights King's general call for America's to end involvement in Vietnam. Naturally, being a civil rights leader for black folk, he calls for peaceful endeavor to black youth, BUT DOES NOT PREACH DRAFT RESISTANCE anywhere in your link. Clearly, you are reading your personal supposition and conjecture into material that does not support it. typical rookie racist mistake. Carry on.
MLK contradicted his own I have a dream speech with his views on that war MLK was so phony and racist. The man was nothing more than the softer edge, Malcolm X. He made race the focus point of his opposition. How are you going to say you have a dream nobody sees themselves as a race and then say years later complaining your drafting too many blacks got drafted for war? He was nothing but a hypocritical preacher.

MLK contradicted his own I have a dream speech with his views on that war MLK was so phony and racist. The man was nothing more than the softer edge, Malcolm X. He made race the focus point of his opposition. How are you going to say you have a dream nobody sees themselves as a race and then say years later complaining your drafting too many blacks got drafted for war? He was nothing but a hypocritical preacher.
There was nothing wrong with Malcom X and King contradicted nothing. King didn't say he had a dream where nobody sees themselves as a race. That's the lie you racists have told each other. His dream was that whites stopped being racists. He spoke out against the hypocrdrafting black men to go fight for reeing vietnamese while blacks weren't free here. He didn't make race the focus of jack shit, the government did. Furthermore, he had declared that because whites had not stopped being racists that his dream had turned to a nightmare. So you just need to shut the hell up about King. In my opinion he should have been more like Malcolm, who demanded economic equaloty just as much as politicsal, social and educational equality. You know nothing about King and even less about X.

My family never dodged any draft, so how about you shut the fuck up? MLK was a charlatan.
I don't give a fuck what you say your family didn't do. They taught your ass to be a racist. You don't know shit about King.

I don't give a fuck what you say your family didn't do. They taught your ass to be a racist. You don't know shit about King.
There was nothing wrong with Malcom X and King contradicted nothing. King didn't say he had a dream where nobody sees themselves as a race. That's the lie you racists have told each other. His dream was that whites stopped being racists. He spoke out against the hypocrdrafting black men to go fight for reeing vietnamese while blacks weren't free here. He didn't make race the focus of jack shit, the government did. Furthermore, he had declared that because whites had not stopped being racists that his dream had turned to a nightmare. So you just need to shut the hell up about King. In my opinion he should have been more like Malcolm, who demanded economic equaloty just as much as politicsal, social and educational equality. You know nothing about King and even less about X.
Don't you talk about my family? Your racist? You used bigoted terms. Like mick and the name Wop in threads you, also called the United Kingdom a shithole your family raised the bigot, not mine you describe whites horribly when your people have it better as I've said for months to you you think anyone who doesn't kiss your Arse is a racist, not the case.

MLK said in one speech. I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. Then years, later, complains about how negros are getting drafted for war? The man was a charlatan. President Johnson had his number when he called him a hypocritical preacher. I don't even like that guy. But he hit the nail on the head on that subject.

Are you such an idiot as to suppose that the 1964 Civil Rights Bill..was some sort of magic wand..and that with its enactment, racial equality was instantly attained?
King's point was cogent..we would spend millions on an unjust war...and not enforce the laws that had just been passed!

Kennedy ordered the assassination of a number of world leaders..Castro among them

As for the war...

Of the 7262 blacks who died, 6, 955 or 96% were Army and Marine enlisted men. The combination of our selective service policies, our AFQT testing of both drafted and volunteers, the need for skilled enlisted men in many areas of the armed forces, all conspired to assign blacks in greater numbers to the combat units of the Army and Marine Corps. Early in the war, when blacks made up about 11.0% of our V'nam force, black casualties soared to over 20% of the total (1965, 1966). Black leaders protested and Pres Johnson ordered that black participation should be cut back in the combat units. As a result, the black casualty rate was cut to 11.5% by 1969.

MLK was the idiot who talked like his people had no rights at all, and why was he still calling negros as negros, not as individuals? What happened to his dream? Lol, If more whites were dying in that war at the time. MLK wouldn't have said anything about that war.

And you mentioned David Duke to me in the past few days. What's your problem with a white man wanting to preserve his people? Do you know the guy was in politics? The guy is nonviolent. He has opposed any war with Iran for years. He never told people to be aggressive like MLK did.

Your mocking JFK for trying to take out an asshole? It's ironic RFK showed so much respect for MLK, and you are attacking his brother? None of you liberals last one day in Cuba. The Castro regime is evil.

Last edited:
TheDefiantOne said:

Ahh, now here dear readers, is the typical dodgy two-step done by 3rd rate bigoted propagandists. Previously, JR made a claim that did NOT stand up to scrutiny, as I demonstrated above. But rather than just concede the obvious, fact based point, he just detours to yet another supposition and conjecture laden revisionist screed. This Davey Duke wanna be 101. Sad that JR actually thinks this will cover his folly for the rational, objective reading audience. Now, the following will happen: JR will wail that if I don't directly address his new drivel, it justifies his previous guff. Then, when I dismantle his latest silliness, he'll just repeat the two-step. Like his Cheeto Jeezus, JR just can't admit he's wrong on any level. Pathetic, yet strangely entertaining.

MLK was the idiot who talked like his people had no rights at all, and why was he still calling negros as negros, not as individuals? What happened to his dream? Lol, If more whites were dying in that war at the time. MLK wouldn't have said anything about that war.

And you mentioned David Duke to me in the past few days. What's your problem with a white man wanting to preserve his people? Do you know the guy was in politics? The guy is nonviolent. He has opposed any war with Iran for years. He never told people to be aggressive like MLK did.

Your mocking JFK for trying to take out an asshole? It's ironic RFK showed so much respect for MLK, and you are attacking his brother? None of you liberals last one day in Cuba. The Castro regime is evil.

WTF!

MLK was without a doubt a great man. Because he opposed the establishment, the establishment murdered him just as they have so many others.

this is a testament to the sheer self delusions of alt-right wonks who actually think they come off as knowledgable and clever. Look at JR's first paragraph....I mean, seriously...this guy is a text book case in revisionism and conflated racism. Bet you dollars to donuts Jr's butt wasn't in D.C. on January 6th.

Don't you talk about my family? Your racist? You used bigoted terms. Like mick and the name Wop in threads you, also called the United Kingdom a shithole your family raised the bigot, not mine you describe whites horribly when your people have it better as I've said for months to you you think anyone who doesn't kiss your Arse is a racist, not the case.

MLK said in one speech. I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. Then years, later, complains about how negros are getting drafted for war? The man was a charlatan. President Johnson had his number when he called him a hypocritical preacher. I don't even like that guy. But he hit the nail on the head on that subject.
What other speech made by King do you know?

I have never called anyone mick or wop. I have said in response to you racists talking about how you will use the n word because blacks say it to each other, that whites call thhemselves, wop, guineas, dego, micks, etc., but we don't feel the need to call them that because they do so. Debating you is likedebating a smallchild. You are a real dumb ass look for a reason you can call me a racist. Lo!

Whites have 15 times the wealth we do because ofracism. Scrubs like you lie to yourself about how you have it worse than blacks because you aren't given everything you believe you are etitled to. I describe a subculture in the white community. White racists. All whites are not part of that subculture. But you are.

Reposted without the errors.

I have never called anyone mick or wop. I have said in response to you racists talking about how you will use the n word because blacks say it to each other, that whites call themselves, wop, guineas, dego, micks, etc., but we don't feel the need to call them that because they do so. Debating you is like debating a small child. You are a real dumb ass looking for a reason you can call me a racist. Lol!

Whites have 15 times the wealth we do because of racism. Scrubs like you lie to yourself about how you have it worse than blacks because you aren't given everything you believe you are entitled to. I describe a subculture in the white community. White racists. All whites are not part of that subculture. But you are.

Reposted without the errors.

I have never called anyone mick or wop. I have said in response to you racists talking about how you will use the n word because blacks say it to each other, that whites call themselves, wop, guineas, dego, micks, etc., but we don't feel the need to call them that because they do so. Debating you is like debating a small child. You are a real dumb ass looking for a reason you can call me a racist. Lol!

Whites have 15 times the wealth we do because of racism. Scrubs like you lie to yourself about how you have it worse than blacks because you aren't given everything you believe you are entitled to. I describe a subculture in the white community. White racists. All whites are not part of that subculture. But you are.
You used about three slurs. Against Italians, to the point, you were called out by not just me. Numerous people have called you out. On that, You called the United Kingdom a shithole. That's four white nations. One is Northern Ireland half, of them. Are Identified As Irish, you are suffering from, Scopophobia, Cymrophobia, Hibernophobia, Anglophobia, and. Oh, let us not forget your Italophilia. You are just jealous of everything my people accomplished your the type of person who was angry over no black nominees at the Oscars years back. Thanks to that, Mahershala Ali won two Oscars, and he can't act. It took DiCaprio and Pachino decades to win. And they only have one each, and they are better actors. Your people have it better than my people. Regé-Jean Page has a better shot at James Bond. Then Outlander's Sam Heughan Spike lee wanted to shoot whites in South Africa. He gets an Oscar nobody, denounces him. Liam Neeson says he desired to kill a black because his friend got raped by a black man in the media. They threw the kitchen sink at him. Mookie Betts makes more than Bryce Harper, and Betts didn't put up MVP numbers this year as Harper did! And if you don't want anyone saying the N-word stop calling yourselves that. What was that coach carter line again?

Last edited:
this is a testament to the sheer self delusions of alt-right wonks who actually think they come off as knowledgable and clever. Look at JR's first paragraph....I mean, seriously...this guy is a text book case in revisionism and conflated racism. Bet you dollars to donuts Jr's butt wasn't in D.C. on January 6th.
You can't answer a question what's wrong with a white man wanting to preserve his people? I'm not going to bash David Duke. He is an intelligent man. You will laugh at that all you want to see is anti-establishment that's him every time he goes on television. They call him KKK. They never mention his years in the Louisiana House of Representatives. He is more peaceful than BLM, and that's a fact you never see him saying burn this to the ground his book Jewish supremacism. David David exposed people. He sourced his book with their own words, and They protested that book. So they banned his book. And called the facts Anti-Semitic facts when they said hateful things about gentiles openly. But you are close-minded. You would never read his work. Many people have had their livelihoods destroyed for donating to Duke in 2017, They got exposed, but racist Al Sharpton runs in 2004 for President. And nobody displayed his backers after the crown heights riots whites are the only people who get told we can't love our cultures or be proud of our people? But blacks can be black and proud? Nobody says family matters was too black but goes Lord of the rings was too white? What did Richard Spencer say when he backed Biden? The Alt-Right is dead, but it is ironic you never talk about the alt-left burning cities.

WTF!

MLK was without a doubt a great man. Because he opposed the establishment, the establishment murdered him just as they have so many others.
That's your opinion. You have every right to say that, just as I have every right to disagree with you. It is like someone saying Obama is the best. I laugh and go no. Trump was better!

Forum List

Back