What Would King Say?

I know you're a racist piece of shit but don't lie about Obama. Abe Lincoln signed the EP and wanted to ship blacks to south america or africa. Biden didn't weaponize shit, whites commit crime and nothing was happening with the same crime bill. Biden is not responsible for racism at the state and local level by whites. Fuck Nixon son, you don't get to try telling me the right wing racist republican whitre mans half history and think I'm going to fall for it. Nixons racist ass started the southern strategy. So fuck him.
Tell that to your people who got locked up over that Bill I think they would have a different opinion. Why do you think he didn't get 90% of the black vote in 2020? What's a whitre man? Were you looking to say, white man? If you insult us whites, at least spell it right? Lincoln was right. He believed your people would be resentful over slavery, and look, you are.

You need a refreshment course in English. Free slaves owned slaves. You don't you think they had sex with their slaves? Blacks enslaved blacks in Africa. That's still going on today. You don't think they do that? R Kelly got convicted of sex slavery, and historically blacks raped a lot of white women. They still do that. You are the bigot you, use slurs, not me. I called you out for having problems with my people. You denied it until someone else called you out on it. The average IQ from were ancestors is higher than any African nation and, I'm sure my IQ is more potent than yours. Look at your grammar. You should proofread your work before you attempt to call anyone names, but you are obtuse. Yo you will keep up with your petty playground insults.
historically blacks raped a lot of white women.
Historically eh? Well..historically Black men were certainly accused of such..on a fairly regular basis...along with other egregious sins such as sitting in the front seat with a white woman..or...errr...looking at one. Some Male humans rape...the color of their victims are irrelevant. I can tell you that..historically--many more black women were forced to have sex against their will..raped,,by white men..than the reverse--as a statistic--I imagine if you parsed it as a percentile..the difference would even be more pronounced.. As I said..it's irrelevant.
Historically...there is absolutely nothing to prove your assertion..it is ironic that you commit such a bigoted gaffe in a post where you appear to brag about your potent intellect.
The old "Black men target white women for rape/sex" is one of the oldest canards in racist America, predating the Civil war.
That you would present as a reasoned response...is ludicrous.

BTW..your post is riddled with typos and mistakes in both context and usage.

Who again is 'were ancestors'?

What a Jersey-boy moron~

Last edited:
X didn't mock anything. He spoke truth about how things came full circle because at that time the CIA under Kennedy was assasinating people.

X fought white racism. That was ugly. He got killed for speaking truth.
No, that POS made fun of him getting assassinated chickens coming home to roost" and added that "chickens coming home to roost never did make me sad; they've always made me glad.

I'm not a fan of JFK, but that was our President.

Historically eh? Well..historically Black men were certainly accused of such..on a fairly regular basis...along with other egregious sins such as sitting in the front seat with a white woman..or...errr...looking at one. Some Male humans rape...the color of their victims are irrelevant. I can tell you that..historically--many more black women were forced to have sex against their will..raped,,by white men..than the reverse--as a statistic--I imagine if you parsed it as a percentile..the difference would even be more pronounced.. As I said..it's irrelevant.
Historically...there is absolutely nothing to prove your assertion..it is ironic that you commit such a bigoted gaffe in a post where you appear to brag about your potent intellect.
The old "Black men target white women for rape/sex" is one of the oldest canards in racist America, predating the Civil war.
That you would present as a reasoned response...is ludicrous.

BTW..your post is riddled with typos and mistakes in both context and usage.

Who again is 'were ancestors'?

What a Jersey-boy moron~
Did you quote my post accurately? Do you know Blacks raped Sicilian women? And, your writing is brutal, your stupid.

No, that POS made fun of him getting assassinated chickens coming home to roost" and added that "chickens coming home to roost never did make me sad; they've always made me glad.

I'm not a fan of JFK, but that was our President.
You're wrong. And you will stay wrong as long as you look at things as a white racist.

Tell that to your people who got locked up over that Bill I think they would have a different opinion. Why do you think he didn't get 90% of the black vote in 2020? What's a whitre man? Were you looking to say, white man? If you insult us whites, at least spell it right? Lincoln was right. He believed your people would be resentful over slavery, and look, you are.
I don't have to tell shit. We know what local police do. Biden had no control over local police and the provisions in Bidens bill ended in 2004. You can quit playing spelling nazi. We should be resentful over slavery, you resent things like paying taxes and that's legal. But this matter has gone far past slavery and so has the resentment.

You're wrong. And you will stay wrong as long as you look at things as a white racist.
I'm not wrong, and why don't you admit you think every white person is racist? The nation of Islam doesn't like white people. They believe in black superiority.

I don't have to tell shit. We know what local police do. Biden had no control over local police and the provisions in Bidens bill ended in 2004. You can quit playing spelling nazi. We should be resentful over slavery, you resent things like paying taxes and that's legal. But this matter has gone far past slavery and so has the resentment.

Tell that to the families whose Biden got destroyed over that bill but your a chicken. You will not do that, nobody wants to pay taxes, and that's insane. You are resentful for slavery when you were not a slave? Everyone's gone through stuff, not just your people.

I'm not wrong, and why don't you admit you think every white person is racist? The nation of Islam doesn't like white people. They believe in black superiority.
You are wrong and you have consistently made racist comments. The Nation of Islam has less than 100,000 members, none serve in congress, none are governors, state legislators, mayors or city council members. None are police officers. There are whites in the Nation of Islam. The Nation of Islam was created because of white supremacy. It teaches blacks that we have accomplished things. There really is no equivalence between the NOI and white supremacist groups. If whites stopped being racists, the NOI would probably end.

I don't think every white person is a racist because they aren't. But you are.

Tell that to the families whose Biden got destroyed over that bill but your a chicken. You will not do that, nobody wants to pay taxes, and that's insane. You are resentful for slavery when you were not a slave? Everyone's gone through stuff, not just your people.

Son, I have worked in the black community most of my life. That crime bill didn't do anything that wasn't already being done. Blacks have always been overincarcerated. And if trump had his way, it would have been worse. Don't give him credit for Corey Bookers bill that he siged than did nothing afterward. So stop being white trying to tell me whats good or right for black people.

That you weren't a slave shit gets no play here white man. I'm talking about shit that has happened since slavery up to this second. Everybody hasn't gone through legislated denial of equal rights. Not white people, so take you "everybody had it tough" whitebread attempt at an excuse and stick it.

You are wrong and you have consistently made racist comments. The Nation of Islam has less than 100,000 members, none serve in congress, none are governors, state legislators, mayors or city council members. None are police officers. There are whites in the Nation of Islam. The Nation of Islam was created because of white supremacy. It teaches blacks that we have accomplished things. There really is no equivalence between the NOI and white supremacist groups. If whites stopped being racists, the NOI would probably end.

I don't think every white person is a racist because they aren't. But you are.
Louis Farrakhan IM2 Click the link.
It is hateful they are listed as a hate group. They wanted a race war in the 90's that's why Danzig released a song in response to Louis Farrakhan. He told him to think about what you are doing.

Louis Farrakhan heads the Nation of Islam. A group he has led since 1977 based on a somewhat bizarre and fundamentally anti-white theology. Farrakhan is an Anti-Semite who routinely accuses Jews of manipulating the U.S. government and controlling the levers of world power. That's what the southern poverty center thinks of them, and they hit the nail on the head. Only a racist would defend Farrakhan.

Louis Farrakhan IM2 Click the link.
It is hateful they are listed as a hate group. They wanted a race war in the 90's that's why Danzig released a song in response to Louis Farrakhan. He told him to think about what you are doing.

Louis Farrakhan heads the Nation of Islam. A group he has led since 1977 based on a somewhat bizarre and fundamentally anti-white theology. Farrakhan is an Anti-Semite who routinely accuses Jews of manipulating the U.S. government and controlling the levers of world power. That's what the southern poverty center thinks of them, and they hit the nail on the head. Only a racist would defend Farrakhan.

Farrakhan is an Anti-Semite who routinely accuses Jews of manipulating the U.S. government and controlling the levers of world power
ROTFLMAO!
You do know that that describes about a third..at least..of the white posters on this board?

Too funny~

We have had two full generations of Affirmative action addressing just this issue, yet IM2 still whines about wanting free stuff instead of making something of himself in life.

This ingrained dysfunctional pathology does more to impede the progress of blacks in our society than any other possible factor.
Please enlighten the readers as to all this "free stuff" black Americans got in this country since King's time. Mind you, your list has to pertain ONLY to black folk in America. Source documentation would be nice, instead the usual rants and raves trying to pass off as facts. Carry on.

I doubt that. I didn't vote for Joe Biden in 1982.
Fascinating how these jokers almost always assume that if you're black and challenge the congenital racism in this country that you are automatically a Democrat AND voted for Biden.

Read his speech.
Okay, let's try it this way:

NOTHING King's speech supports or justify's what you said. In order to do so, one would have to excerpt bits and parts of it and then pretend the rest of the speech didn't exist. It's called taking things out of context ... a tactic used by most propagandist great & small.

Now, since YOU made the claim and doubled down on it in exchanges with others, the burden of proof is on you. That's how it works in a debate...just ask any high school English teacher running the Debate Team. So either you can factually prove what you say with actual links or quotes or both, or you're just another David Duke wanna be posting your mental flatulence. Carry on.

Forum List

Back