What would help the black community?

Why do people who have never been black make these comments? Britain is a little different than America but when you look at U.K. stats in the B.A.M.E category, it doesn't produce a pretty picture.
Listen matey! I live in the real world, what I’ve posted is common sense, if it’s different in America it’s because your system is broken and racism will always be there.

Oh boy. Another dumb ass white race bait thread. How about whites stop asking silly questions and get to work ending racism in their community.

Because you guys like to think other races are just glad and happy, when the reality is that hispanics, asians, native americans, people of middle eastern descent and pacific islanders are all pissed at what whites have done to them.
Sooner or later you are going to have to realize that there will never be anything that puts an end to racism.

If you want the system to change you have to change it from within.

I never understood why Blacks put their faith in the deomcrat party. IMO they should think about starting their own political party. Start with city officials and work all the way up to Washington. With just a small number of well placed councilmen reps and senators at the city state and federal levels this party would be able to wield considerable power

Listen matey! I live in the real world, what I’ve posted is common sense, if it’s different in America it’s because your system is broken and racism will always be there.
Racism will always be everywhere.

It is a a fact as reliable as gravity

I live in the real world too. And I am black. You are not and the few Jamaicans you talk about don't cover for the racism blacks face over there and here. It doesn't matter what position you have or how much money you make. Blacks still face racism. Your system is just as broken and your system is where our system started from. So don't be white telling me how racism doesn't affect a person if they work hard and are motivated. I am a college educated black man, I worked hard, helped build or develop several different not for profits and still faced racism. That's the real world, not a white mans opinion on what blacks can do. Cut the paternalism son, that's been the problem. Its why your country thought it had the right to colonize everything.

1653218528170.png

Oh boy. Another dumb ass white race bait thread. How about whites stop asking silly questions and get to work ending racism in their community.

Because you guys like to think other races are just glad and happy, when the reality is that hispanics, asians, native americans, people of middle eastern descent and pacific islanders are all pissed at what whites have done to them.
Segregation worked before. Maybe we should try that again. Yes?

You're the one who started this. And spare me the everybody was a slave excuse.. Every nation in history has faced some kind of terrorism too but we won't see any excuses about that. African slavery did not go the way you describe and America is not your society. Whites did not do as our people have done for thousands of years and slavery has not been all that was done. Everything you have said here is a lie. Blacks were first to end slavery. It was done in Haiti.

The idea of human rights originated in Africa since all documentation shows that Africa is the place where everything began. I know it bothers you but that's the way it is. You might want to do some study about slavery in Africa and don't read books by whites, you've read enough of that. Because there are 2 sides to this and the side you present is inaccurate.

“One major author on the slave trade (appropriately titled Sins of Our Fathers) explained how many white people urged him to state that the trade was the responsibility of African chiefs, and that Europeans merely turned up to buy captives- as though without European demand there would have been captives sitting on the beach by the millions! - Walter Rodney

I live in the real world too. And I am black. You are not and the few Jamaicans you talk about don't cover for the racism blacks face over there and here. It doesn't matter what position you have or how much money you make. Blacks still face racism. Your system is just as broken and your system is where our system started from. So don't be white telling me how racism doesn't affect a person if they work hard and are motivated. I am a college educated black man, I worked hard, helped build or develop several different not for profits and still faced racism. That's the real world, not a white mans opinion on what blacks can do. Cut the paternalism son, that's been the problem. Its why your country thought it had the right to colonize everything.
Ahhhhh I see you still have the black chip on your shoulder.
Over here a man is judged not by the colour of his skin, we judge people by what they do and act.

I won't be watching this video. I don't care why Harvard got rid of this guy. Apparently he must say things that you believe about blacks.
Oh, you don't want to learn anything that might make you think outside of your box.

That's another definition for ignorance.

I won't be watching this video. I don't care why Harvard got rid of this guy. Apparently he must say things that you believe about blacks.
From the little I have read of you on this thread here, you see yourself and American blacks as victims. Victims are powerless by definition. Roland Fryer was not a victim and he showed that American blacks certainly don't have to be either. Probably a pretty scary concept for a victim like you.

Truth should be what you're looking for as its the only way to get to real problem solvers. Roland is a world renown economist who deals in data that results in facts.

What is being done to them?

What could society do for the black community in order for them to be happy, successful and grateful to be part of this society?

The way I see it we could clear their police records when it comes to drugs and traffic offenses. I think the main thing holding down young blacks is probably the inability to gain employment after getting charged for some drugs or being dumb behind the wheel. This would go along ways towards helping advance blacks.
Law enforcement and a good education.

Sooner or later you are going to have to realize that there will never be anything that puts an end to racism.

If you want the system to change you have to change it from within.

I never understood why Blacks put their faith in the deomcrat party. IMO they should think about starting their own political party. Start with city officials and work all the way up to Washington. With just a small number of well placed councilmen reps and senators at the city state and federal levels this party would be able to wield considerable power
Yup. One of the first things I learned when studying psychology is that you cannot change other people. You can only change yourself and your response to them, which MAY change them as well.

Blacks would be better served by reducing the negatives that are accurately associated with them - a high crime rate and a SHAMEFUL out-of-wedlock rate - and with time, many white people who think less of blacks are likely to change their attitudes.

Many won’t, though, and that’s life.

What would help all Black people would be to have the media ignore all the rap XXXXXXXX Music thugs and ignorant race hustlers and focus on the positive Blacks who support America, education and work ethics.
Post mod edited by White 6, replacing one word to keep post Zone 1 complaint.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread needs to be moved to the rubber room. A bunch of right wing whites don't know what the black community needs. The white community is f-d up and yet we have to consistently read shit like this from whites.

Forum List

Back