What would help the black community?

Obama is a prime example. I found it strange that he chose to identify with the race of the man who abandoned him instead of the race of his grandparents and mother who raised him.

Then again, if he identified as white, he never would have been elected president - or gotten the nomination, for that matter.

Excellent point. Why didn't he identify as white? White people have it better. LOL

Obama is a prime example. I found it strange that he chose to identify with the race of the man who abandoned him instead of the race of his grandparents and mother who raised him.

Then again, if he identified as white, he never would have been elected president - or gotten the nomination, for that matter.

Before he transitioned to the brave kenyan warrior known as "Obama" living in the Chicago ghetto, he was good old Barry Soetoro , don of Honolulu's Choom Gang and the scourge of "Howlies" trying to chill on beaches of Waikiki.

I doubt he would have gone anywhere in politics.

And how many people looking at him would think of him as white?

Are you people serious?

Depends on how he presented himself.

Of course, his current persona as a radical mau-mau doesn't fit with a honky presentation. But that was his choice.

If more blacks would stop all this race pimping shakedown act of IM2's and simply applied all that effort to education and bettering themselves, not only blacks, but the entire country would be far better off.

Rewarding IM2 and others for their vicious hatred of white people only teaches them that their antics work.

If more blacks would stop all this race pimping shakedown act of IM2's and simply applied all that effort to education and bettering themselves, not only blacks, but the entire country would be far better off.
Yeah, education! Comparing Romeo and Juliet to West Side Story was so useful.

I wonder what percentage of high English teachers took 4 years of math when they were in high school? Of course no educators advocate mandatory accounting/finance in the schools

What could society do for the black community in order for them to be happy, successful and grateful to be part of this society?

The way I see it we could clear their police records when it comes to drugs and traffic offenses. I think the main thing holding down young blacks is probably the inability to gain employment after getting charged for some drugs or being dumb behind the wheel. This would go along ways towards helping advance blacks.
Convert all cemeteries and golf courses into Melon patches ? Just a thought. The entrance/exits can be bordered with collards.

And how many people looking at him would think of him as white?

Are you people serious?

The definition of black person or white person is arbitrary. Think about it. How would you define black or white? We decide what race we are by assertion. A person with a black parent and a white parent has the option to identify is either but 100% of people with a black and a white parent identify as black. Why do you think that is?

What could society do for the black community in order for them to be happy, successful and grateful to be part of this society?

The way I see it we could clear their police records when it comes to drugs and traffic offenses. I think the main thing holding down young blacks is probably the inability to gain employment after getting charged for some drugs or being dumb behind the wheel. This would go along ways towards helping advance blacks.
Nothing they should fix their problems themselves.

The definition of black person or white person is arbitrary. Think about it. How would you define black or white? We decide what race we are by assertion. A person with a black parent and a white parent has the option to identify is either but 100% of people with a black and a white parent identify as black. Why do you think that is?
Affirmative action .

The root problem is that three out of four black babies is born to an unwed teen or young woman who cannot support them, and the fathers don’t pay child support. They need to use birth control consistently (and correctly), and 99% of the situation would be solved.

If you believe that pseudo-intellectual bullshit that is your business. I do not. My Black English is terrible. You could not tell I that I am Black over the phone but there is no way I could think of myself as White. I doubt that I could with a lighter complexion like my sister.

If you believe that pseudo-intellectual bullshit that is your business. I do not. My Black English is terrible. You could not tell I that I am Black over the phone but there is no way I could think of myself as White. I doubt that I could with a lighter complexion like my sister.

Exactly. Why do you think that is? Isn't it more advantageous to be white?

And they should start by ceasing to blame whites for their problems.
Yeah, they should, but they won't.
The root problem is that three out of four black babies is born to an unwed teen or young woman who cannot support them, and the fathers don’t pay child support. They need to use birth control consistently (and correctly), and 99% of the situation would be solved.

You hit the nail on the head. I agree with everything you stated.

Yeah, they should, but they won't.

You hit the nail on the head. I agree with everything you stated.
Thanks. I’ve learned, though, from our “tolerant” leftists that stating the obvious gets one branded a racist piece of scum. The only thing acceptable to them is for us to blame whites.

Forum List

Back