What would happen if Trump handled being attacked, like 9/11, the way he is handling corona virus

Trump has kept the number of dead under 220,000 when over 2 million was predicted to die...

The US has 4 percent of the worlds population. The world has 1.1 million COVID deaths. By population, we should have 44,000 deaths.

Trumps leadership has gotten us five times the number of deaths our population would warrant
The lack of Trump’s leadership…
Trumps leadership has cost us 170,000 deaths

Trumps leadership has SAVED us 1.8 MILLION lives.

So let’s get this straight
You think Trumps leadership saved 1.8 million lives when the whole world has lost 1.1 million

Based on our population, we should have only lost 44,000

According to the experts you are always saying he should follow, he did. Argue with YOUR experts.

Experts who said......If we do absolutely nothing we could have 2 million.

So Trump was better than nothing but five times worse than the rest of the world

When you realize that the 200k number is a lie, and that the real number is probably less than half of that,

Trump did fine.

Trump doesnt have much power to deal with shit like covid. Closing the border is really about it. Read the constitution, DERPS.
Its funny you moonbats wanted a dictator and didnt get one, so you whine like little bitches. But trump can try to do the ONE THING he has the power to do and he is racist and hitler.
You partisans are so goddamn pathetic it makes me sick.

What would happen if Trump handled being attacked, like 9/11, the way he is handling corona virus?

Democrats would be rooting for the attackers
A Democrat President took out the leader of the attack. The Democrats do not include nut cases that claim 9/11 was an inside job or that Osama was not killed and it was all a sham. Republicans are the party of nut case conspiracy theory.

Trump doesnt have much power to deal with shit like covid. Closing the border is really about it. Read the constitution, DERPS.
Its funny you moonbats wanted a dictator and didnt get one, so you whine like little bitches. But trump can try to do the ONE THING he has the power to do and he is racist and hitler.
Who are you? What is your background that you think the way you do. What level of education did you finish. Were you bullied as a child. Were you abused by adults as a child. Have you had a head injury. I am curious about Trump supporters who have no connection of reality.

9-11 was Clinton's baby. George Bush was only in office for about 7 months with mostly Clinton idiots in the "intelligence field". Clinton was busy bombing freaking Europe while the 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school in Florida. Only democrats get away with such incompetence.

Who are you? What is your background that you think the way you do. What level of education did you finish. Were you bullied as a child. Were you abused by adults as a child. Have you had a head injury. I am curious about Trump supporters who have no connection of reality.
Cant refute so you act out like a child. Poor guy

You cannot reason with people not dealing with reality. You cannot handle reality so you define a fantasy reality that meets your false narrative. Trump plays into your fake reality. Those with minimal education are more susceptible to thinking like yours. That does not mean many people with minimal education are very smart but you are not one of them. Not dealing with reality will catch up with you. It is catching up to Trump. I predict the future is not looking good for Trump and his supporters. ACCOUNTABILITY

What would happen if Trump handled being attacked, like 9/11, the way he is handling corona virus?

A Democrat President took out the leader of the attack. The Democrats do not include nut cases that claim 9/11 was an inside job or that Osama was not killed and it was all a sham. Republicans are the party of nut case conspiracy theory.

lol!!! Tell me about the Southern Strategy again and the secret code words that Republican candidates use to communicate with all the secret wacists out there, who are pretending to vote for pro-civil rights candidates that they secretly know are really wacists, inside.

lol!!! Tell me about the Southern Strategy again and the secret code words that Republican candidates use to communicate with all the secret wacists out there, who are pretending to vote for pro-civil rights candidates that they secretly know are really wacists, inside.
you are very defensive about Republicans being the party of conspiracy theories. If you are a nut case, the Republicans are the party for you.

you are very defensive about Republicans being the party of conspiracy theories. If you are a nut case, the Republicans are the party for you.
sometimes you sound like a nutcase elmer....sure you are not a republican?...

You cannot reason with people not dealing with reality. You cannot handle reality so you define a fantasy reality that meets your false narrative. Trump plays into your fake reality. Those with minimal education are more susceptible to thinking like yours. That does not mean many people with minimal education are very smart but you are not one of them. Not dealing with reality will catch up with you. It is catching up to Trump. I predict the future is not looking good for Trump and his supporters. ACCOUNTABILITY
LOL double down. Keep me humored.

He pretty much has. He completely disregarded who and what the real problem was. For two months we had infected people streaming into NY from Europe while he‘s only concerned with China.

Like Bush spent our wealth and military going after fake wmd and Saddam while Bin Laden walked away into hiding, never to be seen till Obama changed course. Same old same old. Gop incompetence corrected by the other side of the isle.

The best humor, I can provide, is Trump and his minions. The clown show.

they say the same about biden and his minions......

Exactly. Agree 100%

Too bad the rest of us are forced to watch this clown show and suffer the ill effects. The gop comes into office every 4 to 8 years then let’s the supporters of corporate greed make all our laws. They’re now stocking the court with corporate lackies.

Last edited:

Sloppy Ghey Man Pass duly noted.

Forum List

Back