Zone1 What would happen if all the Republicans put all the Democrats on ignore?

You are a leader

US4CC.meme.Richard_Nixon - GVMNT_problem.png

And we only talked among ourselves.

Just curious...what do you think would happen?
Nothing good comes from two echo chambers. We need our ideas challenged and exposure to a variety of perspectives.

The problem is we are falling further and further from Substantive and honest debate

You'd hype yourselves into a killing rage. That's why it's so important to have normal people around to talk you down.

I honestly don't give a damn what they have to say anymore.

If we liberals humiliated you too often, I apologize. Maybe you would do better in a SafeSpace.

Nothing would happen. Right wingers would still spout their crazy conspiracy theories, and the rest would still laugh at your shit. You might not know what was said about you, but nobody would care.

Libs have their safe space echo chambers. Sites like: The Daiky Kos. Whatever that means. And shitholes like Twatter. Is the DemocrapUnderground still in existence?

The absolute shittiest dumbass libtards sometimes get to be so much like a swarm of gnats that the worst offenders do need to be put on ignore. Some of the other libtards offer an occasional sprinkle of humor. Unintended usually. So I tolerate them.

And there are some liberals who are actually capable of thinking and communicating intelligently. A few are even genuinely witty.

And echo chambers get a bit dull.

Libs have their safe space echo chambers. Sites like: The Daiky Kos. Whatever that means. And shitholes like Twatter. Is the DemocrapUnderground still in existence?

The absolute shittiest dumbass libtards sometimes get to be so much like a swarm of gnats that the worst offenders do need to be put on ignore. Some of the other libtards offer an occasional sprinkle of humor. Unintended usually. So I tolerate them.

And there are some liberals who are actually capable of thinking and communicating intelligently. A few are even genuinely witty.

I'm done with them.

It's not worth my time anymore.

It was fun for a long time...but all things come to an end.

I'll let you know how it works out.

I'm done with them.

They're not worth my time anymore.

It was fun for a long time...but all things come to an end.
Understood. My ignore list has gotten a bit too large. But the place is more tolerable without the likes of a few of the worst drek from the left.

Last edited:

You''re absolutely right. You would be much better off paying more attention to the right's smartest thinkers.

A wise man once said, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." While you want your friends for support and advice, listening to your enemies keeps you aware of what it is they are doing and planning. You cannot get that if you place them all on ignore.

I have learned who is telling you the truth and who is lying. You don't learn that if they are on ignore. There are many here that I just laugh at and occasionally poke just for fun. I have but three people on ignore because they lie consistently. Occasionally I will look at what they are spewing just to see the latest talking points and lies they are using. It is never prudent to cut yourself off from listening to your enemies.

A wise man once said, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." While you want your friends for support and advice, listening to your enemies keeps you aware of what it is they are doing and planning. You cannot get that if you place them all on ignore.

I have learned who is telling you the truth and who is lying. You don't learn that if they are on ignore. There are many here that I just laugh at and occasionally poke just for fun. I have but three people on ignore because they lie consistently. Occasionally I will look at what they are spewing just to see the latest talking points and lies they are using. It is never prudent to cut yourself off from listening to your enemies.
I'll still read you folks responses to the ignored comments...not much choice on that count.

All the good content is the moderates and versus the Trumpers now...the rest is mostly just name-calling and screaming past each other.

At one point I deluded myself into believing we could heal this rift by dialogue...I don't believe that anymore.

I'll still read you folks responses to the ignored comments...not much choice on that count.

All the good content is the moderates and versus the Trumpers now...the rest is mostly just name-calling and screaming past each other.

At one point I deluded myself into believing we could heal this rift by dialogue...I don't believe that anymore.
The spoiled brats are not hard to see. Once you learn who they are you can ignore them. I do it even though I sometimes read their hype. There are only a few I choose to get into a dialogue with. If they can't deal with the facts they are not here to discuss, they are here to promote propaganda.

The conservatives snowflakes are piling up high on this thread. "WAAA! WOE IS ME! THE LIBERALS ARE SO MEAN! MOMMY, MAKE THEM STOP!".

Keep that up, conservatives. After all, America loves crybabies.

Forum List

Back