What will West Virginia look like 1 year from now?

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
I am very excited about Donald Trump's election.
If we come back and talk 1 year from now, how changed will West Virginia be 1 year from now, in terms of the economy? I am from WV and are very excited with the prospect of us having prosperity and filling up the mines with coal workers again.
Please predict how much our unemployment rate will decrease.

I dont know but Ill tell ya one thing...they will still be putting honest people in prison over a silly little plant.

If we come back and talk 1 year from now, how changed will West Virginia be 1 year from now, in terms of the economy? I am from WV and are very excited with the prospect of us having prosperity and filling up the mines with coal workers again.

Good luck, HRC promised training, Trump promised what he cannot do, that being increasing the cost of natural gas above the cost of mining and transporting coal. Do you really believe coal fired plants converted to NG will refit to burn coal?

I wish you all the luck, but I don't think anything will change.

Good luck, HRC promised training, Trump promised what he cannot do, that being increasing the cost of natural gas above the cost of mining and transporting coal. Do you really believe coal fired plants converted to NG will refit to burn coal?

You meant of course to say "retraining".
They won't have to worry abut anyone coming for their jobs for the next 8 years.

West Virginia will remain the same ignorant narrow-minded redneck peckerwood clusterfuck it has always been.

....as you sit safely in you teepee raging at the machine ;)

The Liberals actually wanted to get West Virginians an education and teach them to do new things with better technology. Trump wants to go back to having mindless ants doing 40 years of hard labor, and at that end of the 40 years have nothing to show for it but poor health and no one in government that cares.

If we come back and talk 1 year from now, how changed will West Virginia be 1 year from now, in terms of the ec

onomy? I am from WV and are very excited with the prospect of us having prosperity and filling up the mines with coal workers again.

West Virginia will remain the same ignorant narrow-minded redneck peckerwood clusterfuck it has always been. Hillary wanted to bring West Virginia out of the Dark Ages. BTW, fuck coal power!

mountaintop_removal_site.jpg

4614156145_f588688be5_z.jpg

vivian-stockman-mtr-destrution-for-as-far-as-the-eye-can-see.jpg

wvpostcard.jpg

Last edited:
The Liberals actually wanted to get West Virginians an education and teach them to do new things with better technology. Trump wants to go back to having mindless ants doing 40 years of hard labor, and at that end of the 40 years have nothing to show for it but poor health and no one in government that cares.

If ONLY us po Neanderthals would listen to you well meaning "educated" Libs......you ONLY want what you have decided is best for everyone else.

If ONLY us po Neanderthals would listen to you well meaning "educated" Libs......you ONLY want what you have decided is best for everyone else.

Knock it off. Morons like you make conservatives look bad.

Try this on, fuck off and die, that about cover it kid? ;)

I would be pleased as punch to see jobs return to a state that holds a very special place in my heart. Whether that boon is a result of coal or not remains to be seen. Go Mountaineers!

How many trains and ships are fueled with coal today? How many steel mills are operating in the Rust Belt today? How many coal fired steam plants are still in operation today as compared to 15-75 years ago? How does the cost per BTu for coal compare to that of natural gas for the end user?

Coal has been mined since Roman times when people used horses to move around. Like the Romans and their horses of old, such is the fate of the future of coal as a modern fuel. Time marches on and it's past time that coal miners quit expecting coal to reassert itself as King!

Try this on, fuck off and die, that about cover it kid? ;)

No.

How many trains and ships are fueled with coal today? How many steel mills are operating in the Rust Belt today? How many coal fired steam plants are still in operation today as compared to 15-75 years ago? How does the cost per BTu for coal compare to that of natural gas for the end user?

Coal has been mined since Roman times when people used horses to move around. Like the Romans and their horses of old, such is the fate of the future of coal as a modern fuel. Time marches on and it's past time that coal miners quit expecting coal to reassert itself as King!

Amen! Coal powered the industrial revolution - but its day is done. Most humans are much smarter now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back