What will US sound like when they get ass kicked militarily by Iran, China, Russia?

Just curious? Not trying to be a dick here,but why does this OP hate America so much while loving China,Iran,and Russia so much? Those Countries are certainly no beacons of Freedom,Liberty,and Prosperity. So why all the love for them?
I have the same question for you. show me where my love for China or Russia is, as for you: your love for russia and china is evident in how you are now indebted to those nations. I, as a person who truly loves America, if given a chance to lead, would on the first day say fuck you to both china and russia (meaning fuck you to our debt we don't owe you shit for manipulating our government) - publicly and proudly. but as great philossopher said: a traitor wil come wearing national flag, singing national anthem and carrying a cross...

I think i get what you're trying to say but you're not articulating your points clearly enough. All your posts just sound like you hate America while loving nations like Iran,China,and Russia. I totally understand you having problems with America but there are better ways to express that. Because nations like Iran,China,and Russia are not free & prosperous Nations. They're certainly no better than America. They're actually probably much worse. They do not treat their People well. So wishing & hoping for some sort of American defeat at the hands of these Nations,really is unwise. Try expressing your problems with America without all the cheerleading for other Nations who are likely much worse. Just a suggestion anyway. Take care.

It would happen in a matter of hours, not days IMO.
What will US experts on fox and these boards here will sound like when Iran/Russia/China will say the harvest from US has been picked dry and it's time to cut the BS and wipe out all be US military bases in the region (I have no doubt it will be a shocker to US military people, but then again, US financial experts who ridiculed people like Ron Paul never saw US in financial crap either, so if you're one of those tards on fox types, this thread is not for you)

Will US go nuclear to avoid pressures at home? I don't think so. I predict they will just say "that's it, let them deal with this mess, we tried to help, screw them"...
This style most resembles how brave gun totting patriots and militias in America stood by while tens of millions of American families were losing their homes to the banks which got bailed out by that same exact government. so that is my prediction, what's yours?
That same exact gov't., namely dimwits like clinton and obamaturd, that over the years have reduced our military to the point where it is questionable if we can defend ourselves or not. Not to mention that thanks to clinton china could for the first time target the US thanks to him selling them the technology. If we are attacked I will blame the dimwits.

Forum List

Back