What will Trump even talk about at the debates if he can’t even articulate what he’ll do in his second term?

I suppose it will be a great deal of whining about the media and childish sleepy joe zingers, but we can’t even anticipate what he’ll say about his second term.

Sean Hannity tried asking Trump what his second term would be like and the result was rambling non sense:

Trump: “Well, one of the things that will be really great, you know the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It’s an — a very important meaning.

I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, ‘This is great. But I didn’t know very many people in Washington. It wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration.”

You make some mistakes. Like, you know, an idiot like Bolton. All he wanted to do was drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people.”

Will he basically just say the same thing?

What will he talk about? He will talk about how the world is unfair to him and how great his response to the virus is. What do you expect from him? People need to stop treating him like a normal human. We all know he is not that.

I suppose it will be a great deal of whining about the media and childish sleepy joe zingers, but we can’t even anticipate what he’ll say about his second term.

Sean Hannity tried asking Trump what his second term would be like and the result was rambling non sense:

Trump: “Well, one of the things that will be really great, you know the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It’s an — a very important meaning.

I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, ‘This is great. But I didn’t know very many people in Washington. It wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration.”

You make some mistakes. Like, you know, an idiot like Bolton. All he wanted to do was drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people.”

What will he talk about? He will talk about how the world is unfair to him and how great his response to the virus is. What do you expect from him? People need to stop treating him like a normal human. We all know he is not that.
Yes but either way he got to where he is. It’s insane, but a second term could still happen.

This is pure Alinsky ain't it? Will Joe Biden have to write the date on the back of his hand?
There’s no denying Biden has had some senior moments, but we both know Trump’s stupidity trumps all.

Trump is doing fine....

It's only in your non-critical thinking bullshit fairytale world that Biden somehow does not have dementia.

I heard him whisper something about bombing San Francisco.
I can see that. He's too stupid to come up with an actual election strategy so just bombing the opposition would be easier.
Agree. Too bad Trump can't run the nation as well as Democrats run Chicago, huh.
I’ll see your Chicago and raise you entire red states like MS, LA, AL, KY, and KS. You know, shitholes.

you must be thinking of KKKalifornia.

They have their own human shit maps.

1594390694697.png

I can see that. He's too stupid to come up with an actual election strategy so just bombing the opposition would be easier.
Agree. Too bad Trump can't run the nation as well as Democrats run Chicago, huh.
I’ll see your Chicago and raise you entire red states like MS, LA, AL, KY, and KS. You know, shitholes.

Three of which were former blue states now doing MUCH better under GOP leadership.

It should be quite obvious what he will do in his second term. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

He will continue to do what he did in his first term. Common Sense 101.

Oh and I doubt anyone running for office would tell what their election strategy is. I know I sure as hell wouldn't. You really aren't very smart.

Carry on clueless.

This is pure Alinsky ain't it? Will Joe Biden have to write the date on the back of his hand?
There’s no denying Biden has had some senior moments, but we both know Trump’s stupidity trumps all.

But Trump is at his best when being confrontational and off the cuff. He enjoys going against people one on one.

Forum List

Back