What will Trump do about Iran?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
North Korea disrespects and threatens the USA but Kim Jong Un compliments Trump - Trump kisses Kim's ass.
Russia disrespects and threatens the USA but Putin compliments Trump - Trump kisses Putin's ass.
Iran disrespects and threatens the USA . Iran disrespects and threatens Trump - WHAT WILL TRUMP DO?

North Korea disrespects and threatens the USA but Kim Jong Un compliments Trump - Trump kisses Kim's ass.
Russia disrespects and threatens the USA but Putin compliments Trump - Trump kisses Putin's ass.
Iran disrespects and threatens the USA . Iran disrespects and threatens Trump - WHAT WILL TRUMP DO?

Presumably make a new friend. But this one is a Muslim, so he's probably conflicted.

Presumably make a new friend. But this one is a Muslim, so he's probably conflicted.

conflicted?

conflicted?

Yes, Trump loves authoritarians but loathes Muslims. Unless they buy his condos like Saudi Arabia did.

conflicted?

Yes, Trump loves authoritarians but loathes Muslims. Unless they buy his condos like Saudi Arabia did.

you figured that out all by yourself-----or you licked it up from the floor during the last khutbah jumaat feces fling?

Democrats are praying Iran wins and sends John Kerry to help them along.

If Iran and the US are at war, the Kerry and shitstain obama negotiations no longer violate the Logan Act. It is typical treason. Should they be hanged?

conflicted?

you figured that out all by yourself-----or you licked it up from the floor during the last khutbah jumaat feces fling?

I've never been to your house, stop spreading lies.

conflicted?

have I ever suggested that you were in my house?

And for some reason you feel Trump or the U.S. should do anything? Weren't these Japanese oil tankers? Perhaps the UN should do something.

conflicted?

If you plan on licking the floor, you're sure the hell not coming over to my house.

And for some reason you feel Trump or the U.S. should do anything? Weren't these Japanese oil tankers? Perhaps the UN should do something.

the US should remain vigilant regarding Iran's imperialist
ambition regarding the control of international water-ways.
I believe that there will be some specific treaties between various countries regarding the aggressions of Iran

conflicted?

have I ever suggested that you were in my house?

Rumor has it you fling shit all over the place.

The question should be what will all the world leaders do about Iranian attacks on civilian ships?

same thing they did when Israel deliberately attacked the USS liberty,turn a blind eye to it.

War of course, the economy can use a boost, Israel can use a hand, and bloodshed is no issue.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

conflicted?

If you plan on licking the floor, you're sure the hell not coming over to my house.

Not interested.

I heard he was going to go all out Obama and give them 400 million cash and apologize because we have bacon.

Forum List

Back