What will the terrorist destroy next ???

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I think Washington and Jefferson will be destroyed next if Biden wins
I believe Rushmore will be destroyed and replaced with Obama , Lebron James , Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson ?

I also see a huge explosion in antiSemitism and anti Israel at the college getting worse .
I think many Jewish temples may go up in flames unless the universities are defunded

Absolutely. US civilisation - such as it is - is based on white superiority and Settler Zionism. Destroy those and you destroy the US.

I think Washington and Jefferson will be destroyed next if Biden wins
I believe Rushmore will be destroyed and replaced with Obama , Lebron James , Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson ?

I also see a huge explosion in antiSemitism and anti Israel at the college getting worse .
I think many Jewish temples may go up in flames unless the universities are defunded

The day before the 2020 election, Roger Stone, the long-time Republican operative and ally of former President Donald Trump, said in front of a documentary film crew that he had no interest in waiting to tally actual votes before contesting the election results.

“F**k the voting, let’s get right to the violence,” Stone can be heard saying, according to footage provided by a Danish documentary film crew and obtained by CNN.

Our democracy. That's what they will destroy next.

Forum List

Back