What will the oil spill & Obama's lack of responsiveness do to the economy?

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
1) Natural gas prices will go up

2) Gasoline prices will go up

3) Idiots who will want to further curtail oil drilling will get their way and send the price of oil skyrocketing

4) The price of trucking will go up, and as a result the price of almost all goods will go up

Did I forget anything?

. . .and all because BP didn't see fit to install a $500,000 acoustic switch on the rig.

3) Idiots who will want to further curtail oil drilling will get their way and send the price of oil skyrocketing

4) The price of trucking will go up, and as a result the price of almost all goods will go up

Did I forget anything?

Don't forget seafood.

BTW, Barry caused the accident to prevent off-shore drilling. I read that on the internet so I know it's true.

Did I forget anything?

Don't forget seafood.

BTW, Barry caused the accident to prevent off-shore drilling. I read that on the internet so I know it's true.

And Rush said it also so it must be doubly true.

Lack of responsiveness? Where does that even come from? Oh, another lie. I see. Never-mind.

And you guys talk about me?

Did I forget anything?

Don't forget seafood.

And Rush said it also so it must be doubly true.

Maybe we should wait to hear what Glenn Beck has to say about it before making a final judgment.

it's funny to watch people act like drama queens trying to blame Obama for this.

seriously.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEvxrE3DTXA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Lady overreacts to smack on head[/ame]

Did I forget anything?

Well, in as much as I do NOT like Mr. Obama and his band of ______, best not type my thoughts, I don't think Mr. Obama or anyone else could have done too much more, but with all the scrambling that BP and others are doing to resolve this issue and "Operation Find a Fall Guy(s)", they are very busy. Besides Mr. Obamas input with this issue would be senseless at this point.

One thing we all know is a byproduct of ANY disturbance in the "Force",and that is, everyone and their descendents jump on the "raise the price of everything" wagon.

What exactly is President Obama going to be doing? And how does his crappy economic policy have anything to do with the oil spill?

Lack of responsiveness? Where does that even come from? Oh, another lie. I see. Never-mind.

That it took him 9 nine days to acknowledge that there is a problem, and that he refuses to use any federal resources in the cleanup other than "supervising" BP.

That it took him 9 nine days to acknowledge that there is a problem, and that he refuses to use any federal resources in the cleanup other than "supervising" BP.

Why would BP need help? Why are we letting them drill if they aren't prepared to deal with the problems that occur in drilling?

So which part of the federal government is supposed to be fully fitted, prepared, and on call (at taxpayer expense) to rush in whenever some FOR PROFIT CAPITALIST enterprise fucks up and as a consequence of their fucking up threatens to do major harm to part of our country?

Specifically...

So which part of the federal government is supposed to be fully fitted, prepared, and on call (at taxpayer expense) to rush in whenever some FOR PROFIT CAPITALIST enterprise fucks up and as a consequence of their fucking up threatens to do major harm to part of our country?

Specifically...

That's easy the Army Corp of Engineers.

US Army Corps of Engineers

It doesn't matter who is at fault right now. What matters is cleaning it up, and averting a major ecological and economic disaster.

However, Obama is too busy for that. It would interfere with his cocktail parties and golfing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back