What will L. Ingraham and Hannity talk about when Pres. Obama

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
leaves office and Clinton era is over? I mean I have turned in to both as I know some who listens to their radio

shows and I just could not believe the hatred I heard. Ingraham thinks all Democrats (she calls them liberals) are the same, and she so loves Trump, well anyone on the right.

I just can't imagine what they will talk about..

I know her and Kellyanne have been after the Clintons since 1994, talk about obsessed.

leaves office and Clinton era is over? I mean I have turned in to both as I know some who listens to their radio

shows and I just could not believe the hatred I heard. Ingraham thinks all Democrats (she calls them liberals) are the same, and she so loves Trump, well anyone on the right.

I know her and Kellyanne have been after the Clintons since 1994, talk about obsessed.
You lefties still hold a few municipal positions, you'll provide plenty of fodder with that.

You lefties still hold a few municipal positions, you'll provide plenty of fodder with that.

I am pretty much like Megan Kelly, an independent. Hillary won the pop vote by 2 million. I suspect Laura is so jealous and Kellyanne, both, but really its Laura is so hateful and disgusting to listen to. So sad this has been her life.

Well just flip on over to CNN or MSNBC where you can listen to completely unbiased and non-hateful journalists and commentators.
That should soothe you twits nicely.

I never listen to Hannity , and he is worst on the radio. Megan Kelly and O'Reilly are ok. Laura Ingraham has spent almost mot of her life taking the Clintons down, so sad for her. Over 20 years .

Well just flip on over to CNN or MSNBC where you can listen to completely unbiased and non-hateful journalists and commentators.

I never listen to Hannity , and he is worst on the radio. Megan Kelly and O'Reilly are ok. Laura Ingraham has spent almost mot of her life taking the Clintons down, so sad for her. Over 20 years .
And now Hillary and the pervert she's married to are down and out. Nice going, Laura!

Now let's get to work getting those two shit stains incarcerated.

And now Hillary and the pervert she's married to are down and out. Nice going, Laura!

Now let's get to work getting those two shit stains incarcerated.

There is nothing to incarcerate them for. She is my opinion, Ingraham is the big loser. I find her talk to be full of hatred. People who are full of hate sometimes end up with cancer, it eats them up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back