What will happen to these folks in the next life?

The electrical and chemical signals in your brain simply disappear and you are no longer alive

I have no idea what happens to all of us in the next life......but surely it can not be worse than this life here.

I have no idea what happens to all of us in the next life......but surely it can not be worse than this life here.

Do you remember what happen in 1855 ?? you probably dont

That is what afterlife is like

LOL!

TOTALLY AGREE!

I'd ask why you say that.. but maybe you don't want to go into details because it is private or whatever. However, you really don't even have to tell me a thing.. been on Planet E for some time now and.. yeh... BLEH!

snarky people
dumb ass people running cities and states
child molestation all over
child murder in the womb

etc... etc..

Anti-Catholics in Purgatory will experience going to a Catholic Mass over and over .. all the while realizing how WRONG they were on Earth to hate such

After going through this for several minutes, they will realize.. Hey.. this can't be Purgatory.. Jesus is here.. :)

(not that Jesus utterly abandons us in Purgatory..)

Purgatory is unbiblical. At the time of death, your fate is already decided. That's the point of THIS life, there's already plenty of time in this life to choose God or choose to go your own way. It's really a choice between life or death. God is the source of life, so when people reject God, they are rejecting life. It would be like a branch cutting itself off from the tree. Those who reject the gift of salvation are choosing both physical and spiritual death.

NOT

says the Church Christ founded

🎚️

Wrong on both counts, and not just wrong but majorly, dangerously wrong. But I've read your posts and I can see how deeply entrenched you are in your views, almost to the point of it being cult-like. So I'm not going to even try to convince you, at least not here and now. I'm going to pray for you though.

Forum List

Back