What will go first...Obamacare, or Planned Parenthood?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Which domestic program will go first...Obamacare or Planned Parenthood? Or will one omnibus Bill bang them both out?

Neither. The Pubs have indicated the xfr from ACA to a new program that will not disenfranchise the covered but in fact add more will take one to three years.

PP is going onward.

Donald Trump is not getting rid of Planned Parenthood. I guarantee you he is a fan in real life, and is not willing to open up that can of shit since it would not benefit him at all.

He is under pressure to reform healthcare, so he is going to have to do something there. His proposal was health savings accounts, which will come under fire by all cylinders.

Which domestic program will go first...Obamacare or Planned Parenthood? Or will one omnibus Bill bang them both out?
Repealing Obamacare is the most important item on Trumps agenda. Building the wall is next.

Donald Trump is not getting rid of Planned Parenthood. I guarantee you he is a fan in real life, and is not willing to open up that can of shit since it would not benefit him at all.

He is under pressure to reform healthcare, so he is going to have to do something there. His proposal was health savings accounts, which will come under fire by all cylinders.
He will end the government subsidies to PP.

Or so he says. He is a populist demagogue that feeds his support base whatever they want to hear.

He has shown countless times that he does not care about staying consistent with his campaign promises.

How democrats kill babies at PP honestly repulsed and disgusted Trump during the second debate.....

Trump stated he would defund PP if they continued abortions and funding

The call for defunding Planned Parenthood comes in a new letter from Trump today.

“Hillary Clinton’s unwavering commitment to advancing taxpayer-funded abortion on-demand stands in stark contrast to the commitments I’ve made to advance the rights of unborn children and their mothers when elected president. I am committed to defunding Planned Parenthood as long as they continue to perform abortions and reallocating their funding to community health centers that provide comprehensive health care for women,” Trump says.

You do have the mental capacity to understand Trump is not POTUS yet, right?

Doesn't matter. He is the most wishy washy candidate in US history. He would often contradict himself in the same sentence.

Donald Trump said he was not against Planned parenthood, they do good things....

so I will go with Obama care will be revised, not eliminated...because the elimination would add to the National debt something like 500 billion over the next 10 years... so many parts that save the nation money will be kept...

Donald Trump said he was not against Planned parenthood, they do good things....

so I will go with Obama care will be revised, not eliminated...because the elimination would add to the National debt something like 500 billion over the next 10 years... so many parts that save the nation money will be kept...
He's just going to stop them from killing babies....

Sorry, but he's not the one to defund PP. He thinks they do some good. He thinks they can separate the baby killing part.

I also don't think he's done a full 180 on abortion anyway.

Obamacare is a federally funded mess and is doomed but Planned Parenthood is an independent organization with a primary mission to kill the unborn. Why should it be funded by taxpayers who would literally be in shock if they saw barely born infants have their throats cut and treated like a piece of meat? Noting makes sense in the vicious fantasy world of the radical left. Drain the freaking swamp.

Obamacare is a federally funded mess and is doomed but Planned Parenthood is an independent organization with a primary mission to kill the unborn. Why should it be funded by taxpayers who would literally be in shock if they saw barely born infants have their throats cut and treated like a piece of meat? Noting makes sense in the vicious fantasy world of the radical left. Drain the freaking swamp.

Pence is rabid anti abortion...that'll play into it

Forum List

Back