What Will Deep State Do Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A Michigan school board suspended its Monday night meeting after members of the Muslim community called for the removal of sexually explicit books from the school district.

I doubt they send in the storm troopers like they did to people singing hymns outside of an abortion factory, and I don’t think Joe will make a speech calling them threats like he did to Loudoun County parents wishing to be engaged in their child’s education.

Which deep state are you referring to? Republican alt-right?

'Plot to Overturn the Election (full documentary)'

FakeVeryTee.jpeg

Thats a lib lie

What the left claims is that a mob of people trespassed inside the capital building with the intention of taking over the government by force

Only a liberal could take that fantasy seriously

They were there to protest a stolen election

Thats a lib lie

What the left claims is that a mob of people trespassed inside the capital building with the intention of taking over the government by force

Only a liberal could take that fantasy seriously

They were there to protest a stolen election
Don't let him divert the thread.

This thread is about Muslims.

While you can continue your Leftard delusional beliefs the US government was nearly overthrown by a few dozen unarmed yahoo’s, I will be the first to always say that the GOP is mostly Deep State. There’s only a few outsiders. And what they’re doing to Trump is providing an example to what happens to those straying from the plantation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back