What were YOU like as a teenager??

Lol, what makes you think I am not going to call you a retard? Like I pay attention to every ass hole on here. Hilarious 😂 I have better things to do than track every post of every ass hole on here. Evidently you do not. Get a ducking life! Retard.
I wasn't the one to come into a thread 'what were you like as a teenager' and ask a poster about another member........

I didn't retard. I asked her ya ducking retard. A couple of retards decided to answer for her. Retard. Hilarious 😂 Get ducking bent ya POS.
You didn't??? Oh really.........

So fake newsby asking a question? Do you know if ohpleasejustquit is female? Is she not political chick? Pleade share if ya know!

Here is your post asking petro who I don't believe is a 'her'

OhPleaseJustQuit hasn't even posted in this thread....

Now.....just STFU and sit down at the kiddie table until you can behave

Apparently that one was a jackass as a teenager and still is today.
My bet is both posters triggered this idiot.

Lol, I chased his retarded ass into a different thread just like I will chase a wounded deer till it is in my canning jar. He opened his mouth on another thread. Where I asked her flat out what her deal was was . Now your retarded ass is getting in on it. I will chase your retarded ass around if ya don't learn to mind your own business. I will my definitive answer from her not yours or Petros retarded answer. Mind your own damned business. Ohpeasejustqiut can answer her own questions.

Lol, I chased his retarded ass into a different thread just like I will chase a wounded deer till it is in my canning jar. He opened his mouth on another thread. Where I asked her flat out what her deal was was . Now your retarded ass is getting in on it. I will chase your retarded ass around if ya don't learn to mind your own business. I will my definitive answer from her not yours or Petros retarded answer. Mind your own damned business. Ohpeasejustqiut can answer her own questions.

Then you wonder why she's a bitch to you.....Good luck with that.

Early on I was pretty useless. Then I discovered geology when I was stuck in the school library. That would have been 15 or so. My science teacher was a former bomber pilot in the war and he took me flying as a reward for acing his class. From that point on I focused on academics, with flying thrown in. Didn't party, did chase girls when I had some spare cash, which wasn't often, as I was getting my pilots license which I got at 18.

I was what is known now as a habitual runaway. My parents went through a divorce when I was a teen. They were constantly trying to get me to take sides by telling bullshit nasty lies about each other. I loved both of them and did not want to hear that bullshit.

I got my first apartment when I was only 15.

Well, for me............I had an old Ford Torino, so I had wheels. I was a mall rat for sure. Loved being at the malls. Spent time a 6 Flags Over Texas when I could afford it. Went to see movies. Bummed around with a few friends here and there. Really liked artsy stuff. I was big into ceramics and making things from junk I found laying around where ever I was.

If I wasn't in my car, I was on my bicycle. I was rarely in the house in my free time. Hated being inside actually. Love just roaming around, seeing things, going places around the metro area. After High School, I got into going to downtown Dallas at night and roaming around.
There were still some places open 24/7 in downtown. There was a water display that shot out of the ground. Parents would bring their kids to this plaza to play in the water display. I did it myself a few times. It was nice, quiet, and safe then.

What were you like as a teenager?
Town East Mall 1970s
vintage_shopping___town_east_mall__mesquite_tx_by_yesterdays_paper_dbnyw1l-fullview.jpg

View attachment 751810

A good student and "good kid" veneer over the core of an opinionated, independent rebel.

I didn't retard. I asked her ya ducking retard. A couple of retards decided to answer for her. Retard. Hilarious 😂 Get ducking bent ya POS.

Wow.

I don't think I've ever heard an adult call another adult "retard".

And so many times.

Are you sure you are old enough to be posting here?

Can we have a mod check this out, please?

i was not quiet..i ended up in a lot of trouble speaking my mind on integration and the vietnam war...growing up at Ft. Bragg helped neither...i was younger than my class mates..which did not help...being the last one to drive etc..i still have nightmares about high school...they discover i lack a credit and i have to go back...i did enjoy the smoking ramp...i ran with the 'fast crowd' my physics lab partner would make acid and hand it out...i never did it...then...we drove fast...when my father was in vietnam i got his car to drive...a challenger ...the fast crowd has proven that you do die young...as most of my high school friends are dead now...the one thing that i was outstanding in....i graduated a virgin....lol..

I was a lot of things back then. I played football, was a theatre buff (actor and lighting tech), had long hair, drove an old VW Beetle, was perpetually horny, and had no real direction in my life other than directions to the next party.
had long hair,
Did you brush it everyday? Seems that you over brushed....

So many of my teen friends aren't around anymore

what i miss most is reminiscing over what a bunch of misfits we were.....

~S~
I was too ugly to be a misfit, so when the computer terminal showed up in my school, i started programming in junior year. One of my classmates told me that i was going to be a programmer when i got out of school. Boy was he wrong.

Forum List

Back