What were YOU like as a teenager??

Now THAT is what I'd call a "typical teenager".

I was more of a loner. Not many friends, but had a few. We all had our own personal hangouts, but we all did stuff once in a while.

My sister was 5 years younger than me, and she was getting pre-teen antsy.......so I'd take her to the movies sometimes or the arcades.........she LOVED Centipede. Even taught her to drive.

Other than that, I had a pretty much dull existence by anybody elses standards.
I wouldnt trade in my life other than i should of done some weight training. But after all if i changed any of my life, it wouldnt of achieved the best thing that ever happened to me.

20210415_194315[1330].jpg

I was every one's worst nightmare. I Was as mean as a snake bite. I was a walking collection of knives, straight razors and razor blades. I went out every night, in Oakland, looking for a fight. I was totally out of control. School was a waste of my time. I once beat a girl unconscious because I didn't like the way she said hello.

The police brought me home night after night until my hapless parents decided that I should get a husband to control me. At 15 I married, beginning the beating and torment of this unfortunate soul.

But I grew out of it.
Dang. You didnt go to Princeton High School, did you? I saw a fight in the lunchroom and the white girl was giving as much to the black girl. Our school security got a face full of nails, but those two girl, they were expelled from school.

Now THAT is what I'd call a "typical teenager".

I was more of a loner. Not many friends, but had a few. We all had our own personal hangouts, but we all did stuff once in a while.

My sister was 5 years younger than me, and she was getting pre-teen antsy.......so I'd take her to the movies sometimes or the arcades.........she LOVED Centipede. Even taught her to drive.

Other than that, I had a pretty much dull existence by anybody elses standards.
See that is what is typical to you. How ever when I was a teenager was before there were more people in cities than living in small towns. In small towns every one knew everyone. You had a lot of friends. Hell you knew most the people in the county. It was not difficult to get a girl hell all there was to do was drink beer and duck with an f. Ya on TV teenagers were hanging out in the mall but most of rural US was not hanging in malls. As the song goes " City girls learn early how to open doors with just a smile get a rich old man and go in style ". The farm girls did not learn this lesson till later in life. You should have grown up in small town. You would have had a better time.

I can say I was a handful for my parents.
Hated school, was wild, joined the party crowd and generally rebelled against authority and was highly independent.

Wouldn't trade it for the world.
So fake newsby asking a question? Do you know if ohpleasejustquit is female? Is she not political chick? Pleade share if ya know!

So fake newsby asking a question? Do you know if ohpleasejustquit is female? Is she not political chick? Pleade share if ya know!
Political chick is known for massive copy/paste dumps and a completely different style of long winded posting and wouldn't hesitate to insult those even on her side.
Both are female, but completely different posters.

Political chick was known for massive copy/paste dumps and a completely different style of long winded posting and wouldn't hesitate to insult those even on her side.
Both are female, but completely different posters.
Style is the same. Political chick could have learned from being ignored so much. Possibly. Granted most people are incapable of change but some do change with enough negative reinforcement. How do you know pleasejust quit is female? It is tough to know these days as many females act like a man. You seem more confident than I but I think ohpleasejustquit will have no problem just telling me as she, he or it does not seem shy.

Style is the same. Political chick could have learned from being ignored so much. Possibly. Granted most people are incapable of change but some do change with enough negative reinforcement. How do you know pleasejust quit is female? It is tough to know these days as many females act like a man. You seem more confident than I but I think ohpleasejustquit will have no problem just telling me as she, he or it does not seem shy.
Believe what you want.
You are so far off base and why do you even give a shit?

Not healthy to obsess over complete strangers.

OPJQ has mentioned many times of when she and her husband lived in Western WA and after his death, she moved back to her home state. North Dakota, IIRC. She is nice and intelligent and not afraid to speak her mind or stand up to idiots. Political Chick is just a bitch IMO, they definitely are not the same person

Believe what you want.
You are so far off base and why do you even give a shit?

Not healthy to obsess over complete strangers.
Obsess ? Lol, OK. Hilarious. Having a question is now Obsessed. Lol, OK. Ya, I know own the typical American thinks they know every ducking thing but ya OK. Hilarious. I will take it from the horses mouth.

OPJQ has mentioned many times of when she and her husband lived in Western WA and after his death, she moved back to her home state. North Dakota, IIRC. She is nice and intelligent and not afraid to speak her mind or stand up to idiots. Political Chick is just a bitch IMO, they definitely are not the same person
Lol. Well you are paying better attention than I. Lol not aware of those posts. Thanks for the abbreviation for her name by the way opjq is much shorter. That all being said opjq is pretty much just a bitchmto me.

Forum List

Back