What was the specific legislative process undertaken to push the Federal Vaccine Mandate?

this doctor has a great reputation for false claims

fp3tz9map8o71.jpg
2 can play this game
Factcheck.org -- A Fraudulent "Fact Check" Site Funded By Biased Political Group

There is no big deal, I'm vaccinated. I was making the point that, Biden, while not actually saying the words, did enact a blanket mandate. There are currently about 70 million unvaccinated, even if 40 million of those decide to go ahead and get vaccinated, the remaining 30 million would technically have no choice, because the weekly testing option is not going to be feasible for most people and most companies.

Currently, if you get the normal test, there is a 1 to 2 week wait for the results. Add another 30 million WEEKLY tests and your wait will probably double.

If you choose the rapid test, I don't know if insurance will always pay for it. If it doesn't, it will be cost prohibitive for most people. The rapid test is not as accurate either. I was reading today that the rapid test has a high risk of giving a false negative.

I think Biden was trying to get a complete mandate, without actually calling for a complete mandate. I'm just not sure why he didn't just go ahead and do it.
He didn't make it a complete mandate because allowing testing as an alternative allows some flexibility. The courts will block his mandate on private businesses but allow the mandate on federal employees to stand. However, the mandate and the FDA approval is having it's effective. More and more private businesses across the country are requiring a vaccination as well as colleges and universities. I think the way the administration is looking at it is every vaccination brings the country one step closer to controlling the epidemic and bringing the country back to normal.

Vaccination rates have risen in every state over the last month, up 4%. The mandate and FDA approval will most likely push the rates higher.

Last edited:
He didn't make it a complete mandate because allowing testing as an alternative allows some flexibility.
Doesn't matter. Enlisting businesses to enforce a mandate, simply because it would be expensive and legally problematic for the government itself to do it, is underhanded. If they want to issue a mandate, they should debate the issue in Congress and pass a real law. Then enforce it. The process is there for a reason. Steering around it with executive orders and the ubiquitous regulatory state is bad government.
The courts will block his mandate on private businesses but allow the mandate on federal employees to stand.
Here's hoping.

You have a "rich" and disturbing fantasy life.

I suggest you cease the personal attacks
Telling people how to run their lives is personal attack. Why don’t you stop

freerepublic is about as far-right as you can get.
factcheck is as un-biased as you cant get, and is highly factual as well.
This means Ryan Cole is a nutjob.

Factcheck is about as far-left as you can get. Flat out propaganda for the fascist democrat Reich.

Media bias check is a joke.

MEDIA BIAS CHECK

1632008756387.png

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

Freerepublic is as unbiased as you can get.

This means fuck a duck is a nutjob.

Factcheck is about as far-left as you can get. Flat out propaganda for the fascist democrat Reich.

Media bias check is a joke.

MEDIA BIAS CHECK

View attachment 541099

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

Freerepublic is as unbiased as you can get.

This means fuck a duck is a nutjob.
this is fact check.
this is freerepublic.
you had them mixed up.

Something else to think about

It's amazing how persuasive these people can be with no data to back up their claims. There have been 385 million does administered in the US and 5.9 billion world wide. What they are not telling you is what percentage of the vaccinated died from cancer and most important what percent of those deaths were linked to the vaccine. Maybe they think their audience can't grasp the concept of percentages or more likely those percentages would prove them wrong.

He didn't make it a complete mandate because allowing testing as an alternative allows some flexibility. The courts will block his mandate on private businesses but allow the mandate on federal employees to stand. However, the mandate and the FDA approval is having it's effective. More and more private businesses across the country are requiring a vaccination as well as colleges and universities. I think the way the administration is looking at it is every vaccination brings the country one step closer to controlling the epidemic and bringing the country back to normal.

Vaccination rates have risen in every state over the last month, up 4%. The mandate and FDA approval will most likely push the rates higher.
And that does not seem like a massive problem for you?

Seriously?

What Biden is doing, willfully I might add, is taking massive power grabs that he knows are unconstitutional to get done what he wants to get done. Even if the government clearly does not have the power. He let the cat out of the bag with the eviction moratorium when he directly said it was unconstitutional but it would get something he wanted done so he was going to do it anyway.

And that does not seem like a massive problem for you?

Seriously?

What Biden is doing, willfully I might add, is taking massive power grabs that he knows are unconstitutional to get done what he wants to get done. Even if the government clearly does not have the power. He let the cat out of the bag with the eviction moratorium when he directly said it was unconstitutional but it would get something he wanted done so he was going to do it anyway.
Presidential power grabs bordering on if not unconstitutional have always been with us.

First vaccine mandate against smallpox backed by Thomas Jefferson
Lincoln's revoking civil liberties
Wilson's attack on separation of powers
FDR use of extensive executive powers to curb the depression
Truman's takeover of the steel industry.
Eisenhower and Faubus
Kennedy's actions in the Cuban Crisis
Nixon and Watergate
Reagan and Iran Contra affair
Clinton's censorship, warrantless searches, lying to congress
George Bush lies to congress to promote the war
Obama - violation of separation of powers, etc...
Trump -power to nullify any congressional decision, power to lift any state decision on businesses, etc....
Biden - mandates to control the virus.

Last edited:
What everyone keeps calling a "federal mandate" really isn't. The federal government as an employer, lIke many others, is requiring all their employees to be vaccinated, and OSHA has issued a new standard for workplace safety, just like th one for hardhats in certain areas. No one has issued a federal mandate for everyone to be vaccinated.
If all Federal employees are required to be vaccinated why are there exceptions for some. If it is required for all them Congress, the Administration staff, Federal Judges should be required also. Are they too important to be experimented on?

Are you JUST waking up to this fact? That was obvious in 2008 when Republicans bailed out Wall Street, the banking industry, the insurance industry, and the auto industry,
Who bailed out Wall Street?

Democrats voted 172 to 63 in favor of the legislation, while Republicans voted 108 to 91 against it.

From 2008 to 2010, TARP invested $426.4 billion in firms and recouped $441.7 billion in return.

That looks to me like a $15 billion in profit.

:auiqs.jpg:

If all Federal employees are required to be vaccinated why are there exceptions for some. If it is required for all them Congress, the Administration staff, Federal Judges should be required also. Are they too important to be experimented on?
Those who ask for a exemption due to a disability or because of a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance and are approved will be exempt. This is essential the same as what the states are doing. Also postal works are exempt but will be covered by a mandate from Occupational Safety and Health.

Judges, particularly those of the higher judiciary are constitutional functionaries and not government servants or officials and so no direction can be issued to them. The same applies to congressmen.

Are there others?

Last edited:
Presidential power grabs bordering on if not unconstitutional have always been with us.

First vaccine mandate against smallpox backed by Thomas Jefferson
Lincoln's revoking civil liberties
Wilson's attack on separation of powers
FDR use of extensive executive powers to curb the depression
Truman's takeover of the steel industry.
Eisenhower and Faubus
Kennedy's actions in the Cuban Crisis
Nixon and Watergate
Reagan and Iran Contra affair
Clinton's censorship, warrantless searches, lying to congress
George Bush lies to congress to promote the war
Obama - violation of separation of powers, etc...
Trump -power to nullify any congressional decision, power to lift any state decision on businesses, etc....
Biden - mandates to control the virus.
Nice dodge. Your post can be summed up with one word, yes. The rest is just a bunch of equivocation nonsense. It shows you understand how bad such a position is in the first place.

It is down right appalling that anyone is simply okay with the president outright breaking the constitution in a willful manner and trampling the rights of citizens. Multiple times. Simply because people agree with the actions they are fine with the president getting them in an extra constitutional manner. It does not matter if I shoot you in the face today, laws only apply conditionally and today we want to ignore that particular law.

I wonder how you would feel if the police showed up to your house, kicked your door in and said fuck the warrant. When we find something it will justify our search. Oh, that would be wrong? I do not see why, it is the same damn justification. The law is just inconvenient when it gets in the way of enforcement, why bother.

It does affirm one thing that really did not need any more confirmation, Americans really no longer deserve the freedoms they have. Every president since Bush has proven over and over again that we want our 'guy' in power to crush the other 50% into submission and fuck their rights.

Doesnt it seem like this should be something debated on the floor of Congress and voted on?

We do not have a constitutional republic. We are living in an oligarchy. Those who run industry are running the country.

You never objected when trump signed hundreds of executive orders.
You preferred he did nothing and let thousands die.
You've got your priorities right.

Forum List

Back