What was the number 1 song on the billboard chart on your 12th birthday

That one was. Would you like to do some tabletops in 1983 and then have a Hutch Bear trap pedal come around and hit you in the shin with the full weight of your body on the other pedal driving it into your shin when you land, or what? Do you know what a tabletop is?
I have no idea what "tabletop" is and that post just confounds the heck outta me [ I have no idea what "hutch bear trap pedal" means either or what it is/was doing to you] ...is it "slam dancing" or some form of it?

That one was. Would you like to do some tabletops in 1983 and then have a Hutch Bear trap pedal come around and hit you in the shin with the full weight of your body on the other pedal driving it into your shin when you land, or what? Do you know what a tabletop is?
I have no idea what "tabletop" is and that post just confounds the heck outta me [ I have no idea what "hutch bear trap pedal" means either or what it is/was doing to you] ...is it "slam dancing" or some form of it?
iu

s1600_IMG_8287table.jpg

Seriously rocking Brits. I used to do tabletops to this. My shins are toast. :laugh:

How many #1 songs were there on your 12th birthday?

I can't even find an instance on the internet, sad.

It's when you take your bike and make it horizontally paralell with the earth.

and, that has what to do with you posting a 2 different #1 hits on your 12th birthday?

They were both #1 that year, you gonna file a suit, er what?
Mmph, bitey tongue tyme.

Yeah, fuck that.

Are you seriously picking at me for some bullshit minutia like that Will?

What makes you think that's right or proper or cool?

Or within your scope of nitpicking? What happened to you?

The

Seriously rocking Brits. I used to do tabletops to this. My shins are toast. :laugh:

How many #1 songs were there on your 12th birthday?

I can't even find an instance on the internet, sad.

It's when you take your bike and make it horizontally paralell with the earth.

and, that has what to do with you posting a 2 different #1 hits on your 12th birthday?

They were both #1 that year, you gonna file a suit, er what?
Mmph, bitey tongue tyme.

Yeah, fuck that.

Are you seriously picking at me for some bullshit minutia like that Will?

What makes you think that's right or proper or cool?

Or within your scope of nitpicking? What happened to you?

What, you think I'm gonna pull what I think because you're a mod now? No.

I am not known to do that, because I simply can't. I am tactless, I always gotta call it how it is, and ..screw it..I am wired that way.

The OP: "How many #1 songs were there on your 12th birthday?"

you had more than one 12th birthday?

I was 12 1 time and there were 2 #1 songs that year I liked, maybe more. Does that hurt your butt or something?

plus there are multiple charts...what is #1 in the US is not necessarily what is #1 in Canada, or the UK. It was never stated which country.

iu

s1600_IMG_8287table.jpg

When you land B, A can possibly come around and hit you right in the shin.

It certainly did for me, multiple times. In 1983.

Last edited:
iu

s1600_IMG_8287table.jpg
OK, got it...don't know how I ended up here but the pictures were a big help

This was the 'bubble headed beach blonde'
4E8A0C662C1177160596496564224_3.1.5.7992022742036284021.mp4.jpg
that comes on at 5, Trashed Henley pretty bad about having sex with a 16 year old...according to her report, She was an ABC anchor in LA.
Christine Lund

Too bad there's no "informative" for that.

In November of 1980, Don Henley was arrested after a naked 16-year old girl was found at his home in Los Angeles suffering from a drug over-dose; he received a $2,000 fine with two years’ probation. Henley allegedly felt that popular Los Angeles news anchor for KABC-TV, Christine Lund, over-sensationalized the arrest.

If you lived in So. Ca. at that time, it was a well timed release shortly after the incident. If you were into music
that is what was going around the area, made a lot of sense as she was the only bubble headed blonde, and
she was pretty ruthless in her reporting of his "dirty laundry".

here is Billboards hot 100 number one hits of 1967.

No.Issue DateSongArtist(s)Reference
177​
January 7
January 14
January 21
January 28
February 4
February 11
178​
February 18
February 25
179​
March 4
180​
March 11
181​
March 18
182​
March 25
April 1
April 8
183​
April 15
April 22
April 29
May 6
184​
May 13
The Supremes​
185​
May 20
May 27
186​
June 3
"Respect"​
June 10
re​
June 17
"Groovin'"​
The Young Rascals​
June 24
187​
July 1
"Windy"​
July 8
July 15
July 22
188​
July 29
August 5
August 12
189​
August 19
The Beatles​
190​
August 26
September 2
September 9
September 16
191​
September 23
September 30
October 7
October 14
192​
October 21
Lulu
October 28
November 4
November 11
November 18
193​
November 25
194​
December 2
The Monkees​
December 9
December 16
December 23
195​
December 30
The Beatles​

I would imagine nobody has heard of this guy

a suit and tie. different day

Hell if I know.. I was a late developer... But had my first rock band at 16.... (fast learner)... lol...

Forum List

Back