What Was That You Dems Said About Fox News ??

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
FOXNEWS O'REILLY 2,947,000
FOXNEWS KELLY 2,315,000
FOXNEWS FIVE 2,283,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,181,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,906,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,648,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 1,353,000
FOXNEWS FOX AND FRIENDS 952,000
MSNBC MADDOW 825,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 671,000
CNN COOPER 655,000
MSNBC HAYES 597,000
CNN NEW DAY 381,000
MSNBC MORNING JOE 341,000

FoxNews.com has taken 6 of the 14 top news reporters, NBC don't even rate any more. Brian really fucked over NBC when he repeatedly lied, then piled more lies to cover his previous lies.., what a fucking loser. NBC can not get on a long list if it were a mile long.

IF.., B.W. were to come back on NBC news would you trust anything that spewed from his pie hole ??

i would not, never did, never will, in fact i never watch/listen to the lies spewed forth from ABC, CBS, NBC, it has been well over 20 years since i watched anything but Fox News and my local news stations.

Mod Edit: please link to your sources, link added DRUDGE REPORT 2015

Last edited by a moderator:
FOXNEWS O'REILLY 2,947,000
FOXNEWS KELLY 2,315,000
FOXNEWS FIVE 2,283,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,181,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,906,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,648,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 1,353,000
FOXNEWS FOX AND FRIENDS 952,000
MSNBC MADDOW 825,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 671,000
CNN COOPER 655,000
MSNBC HAYES 597,000
CNN NEW DAY 381,000
MSNBC MORNING JOE 341,000

FoxNews.com has taken 6 of the 14 top news reporters, NBC don't even rate any more. Brian really fucked over NBC when he repeatedly lied, then piled more lies to cover his previous lies.., what a fucking loser. NBC can not get on a long list if it were a mile long.

IF.., B.W. were to come back on NBC news would you trust anything that spewed from his pie hole ??

i would not, never did, never will, in fact i never watch/listen to the lies spewed forth from ABC, CBS, NBC, it has been well over 20 years since i watched anything but Fox News and my local news stations.
I never watch the local news, just a reading of who got shot each night.

Personalities on Fox are so obnoxious, I can't watch them, but, do watch Fox Business News, not that they don't have their share of obnoxious people too.

I watch Ashley Banfield and Wuff Blitzah on CNN a lot.

I think Wuff is a hoot, always looking so serious.

No clown, like Brian Williams, who once dreamed of being the next Johnny Carson.

I doubt we see him again as a "journalist".

It's quite obvious that you watch nothing but fox. Again proving the validity of multiple studies that say fox viewers have less information than people who watch no news.
If ratings are your main draw, you should be watching The Simpsons whose ratings constantly beat everyone on your list.

Air date Episode Viewers (mil)
.Sun 09/28/2014 26-01 8.805
Sun 10/05/2014 26-02 4.270
Sun 10/12/2014 26-03 7.333
Sun 10/19/2014 26-04 7.760
Sun 11/02/2014 26-05 4.223
Sun 11/09/2014 26-06 6.702
Sun 11/16/2014 26-07 6.701
Sun 11/23/2014 26-08 3.448
Sun 12/07/2014 26-09 6.521
Sun 01/04/2015 26-10 10.621
Sun 01/11/2015 26-11 4.275
Sun 01/25/2015 26-12 3.295
Sun 02/08/2015 26-13 2.780

usatoday.com/story/money/2015/02/10/nbc-news-ratings/23168645/

NBC Evening News still gets 3 times the number of viewers as anything on FOX. Both ABC and even CBS get over twice as many viewers for news. When PBS and BBC are added to the mix FOX ends up with less than 10% of the daily viewers for news.
How do you think Nothing But Concoctions will do by the end of next week?
Don't know or care. According to the article the scandal is having little if any effect on the NBC viewers. They are probably able to separate the scandal from the rest the programming personalities. I was just pointing out the "high ratings" scam that routinely comes out from FOX News and fools people into thinking FOX is actually relevant in the world of news delivery to the general public. They reach a very limited and static viewership. The vast majority get their news from elsewhere. FOX fans get excited over some commentator or talking head reaching a couple million views like it is a major accomplishment while their competitors get 10+ times the number of viewers. It is just silly.

I doubt we see him again as a "journalist".
>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
"JOURNALIST" ?? when was he ever a "JOURNALIST" ?

IF he ever comes back, which i doubt he ever will, would you trust anything that spews forth from that ultra liberfool mouth of his ? ? ?

at $13,000,000 a year and 10 years on the job gave him $130,000,000 if he did not save enough to retire on, he belongs in NYC's slums and ghettos. :up:

NBC Evening News still gets 3 times the number of viewers as anything on FOX. Both ABC and even CBS get over twice as many viewers for news. When PBS and BBC are added to the mix FOX ends up with less than 10% of the daily viewers for news.
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
are you fucking stupid or what ??

when the numbers of truth are in front of you, you deny FACTS and TRUTH !!

USA Today ? ha ha ha haaaa :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao:
:fu: ...................... :asshole:

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
are you fucking stupid or what ??

when the numbers of truth are in front of you, you deny FACTS and TRUTH !!

USA Today ? ha ha ha haaaa :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao:
:fu: ...................... :asshole:

This ^^^^^^^^ is exactly why Fox, an entertainment network, is blindly believed by the low information RW.

Notice the OP doesn't bother with anything so mundane as a LINK to his figures.

This goes a long way toward explaining the mind-numbing ignorance of RWs.

Fact-Checking Site Finds Fox News Only Tells the Truth 18 Percent of the Time

and

Statements made on FOX

Click on the ruling to see all of the statements made on FOX.

That beats USMB LIBTARDS by 50%.

That is your OPINION. An OPINION is not the same as a FACT.

This inability to understand the difference between fact and opinion is yet another reason why low information RWs believe Fox entertainment network.

This goes a long way toward explaining the mind-numbing ignorance of RWs.

Fact-Checking Site Finds Fox News Only Tells the Truth 18 Percent of the Time

and

Statements made on FOX

Click on the ruling to see all of the statements made on FOX.

That beats USMB LIBTARDS by 50%.

That is your OPINION. An OPINION is not the same as a FACT.

This inability to understand the difference between fact and opinion is yet another reason why low information RWs believe Fox entertainment network.

So we're supposed to trust the big three who get caught lying on a regular basis?
Dont know about you but I get my news from several sources.
Hell the only reason I continue to get the Houston Chronicle is so I can see what kind of bullshit the leftwing media is going to champion next.

The Simpsons whose ratings constantly beat everyone on your list.
>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<
The Simpsons ?

pretty revealing about your mentality.., sounds about on the level of a retarded 5 y.o. :lmao:

You are the one who chose ratings as the form of comparison to imply that higher ratings mean more credibility, not me. Your beloved fox can't even compare with a cartoon. How credible does that make them?

The Simpsons ?

pretty revealing about your mentality.., sounds about on the level of a retarded 5 y.o. :lmao:

You are the one who chose ratings as the form of comparison to imply that higher ratings mean more credibility, not me. Your beloved fox can't even compare with a cartoon. How credible does that make them?

So you're going to compare a cartoon to the news?
I bet you're close to suicidal with with John Stewarts retirement.

The Simpsons ?

So you're going to compare a cartoon to the news?
I bet you're close to suicidal with with John Stewarts retirement.

No, I'm comparing ratings. You could be close to right though. Fox is a cartoonish depiction of the news.

Forum List

Back