What Was And What Will Be

So what's the standard? Do you know?

Well, again, that goes to the irony of my sarcasm when I said that you and, by implication, alang, are ding socks too. The foundation of morality is logic, and the imperatives of logic are universal. You're thought processes are bound by the very same imperatives of logicthe laws of identity, non-contradiction and the excluded middleby which ding's and my thought processes are bound. Everyone's thought processes are bound by them; hence, everyone knows what the universally objective and absolute standard of morality is. By the way, the laws of non-contradiction (A ≠ B) and the excluded middle (Proposition A is either true or not true) are inherent to and extensions of the law of identity (A = A).

But go here to see my answer as we are off topic: Alex O'Connor vs Frank Turek | The Moral Argument DEBATE

Just shows you that if Trump had been a normal person,
Politicians are not normal- people in the spot light are not normal- it takes a narcissist to crave that attention- not everyone is blessed? in that manner- it doesn't matter what the schtick or political stripe- some are better at it than others- and what exactly is normal and why should anyone strive to be like everyone else who calls themselves normal? In this day and time materialistic image over substance is normal (think Bill Clinton, Obama)- personally, I prefer abnormal to the shallow and narrow minded "normal".
I'm saying Trump was obnoxious, boorish, a pathological liar, had stupid hair, is a racist and couldn't stop boasting about how great he was. Man, if anyone ever needed a slap down, it was Trump.

Yeah, maybe Republicans now find out that supporting a candidate/President who constantly divides and incites people, is not a smart thing to do if you want to get your policies through.

Because I'm sure many of those who voted for Biden didn't do so because of policies, but because they were just fed up with the utter constant embaressment that was Donald Trump.

Biden? Dunno, but hell, still better than this ape.

"...supporting a candidate/President who constantly divides and incites people,..."

Sure looks like that would be Biden and the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats.

Biden DOJ Greenlights Higher Ed Discrimination Against Asians and Whites, Drops Yale Lawsuit

Posted by William A. Jacobson Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 11:39am

DOJ lawsuit had alleged: “Yale’s race discrimination includes imposing undue and unlawful penalties on racially-disfavored applicants, including in particular most Asian, and White applicants.” Biden DOJ Greenlights Higher Ed Discrimination Against Asians and Whites, Drops Yale Lawsuit
One groups 'discrimination' is another's 'inclusion'. Do we own anything to a group that has been systematically discriminated against by society for centuries? Do they not deserve justice?

Politicians are not normal- people in the spot light are not normal- it takes a narcissist to crave that attention- not everyone is blessed? in that manner- it doesn't matter what the schtick or political stripe- some are better at it than others- and what exactly is normal and why should anyone strive to be like everyone else who calls themselves normal? In this day and time materialistic image over substance is normal (think Bill Clinton, Obama)- personally, I prefer abnormal to the shallow and narrow minded "normal".
I'm saying Trump was obnoxious, boorish, a pathological liar, had stupid hair, is a racist and couldn't stop boasting about how great he was. Man, if anyone ever needed a slap down, it was Trump.

Yeah, maybe Republicans now find out that supporting a candidate/President who constantly divides and incites people, is not a smart thing to do if you want to get your policies through.

Because I'm sure many of those who voted for Biden didn't do so because of policies, but because they were just fed up with the utter constant embaressment that was Donald Trump.

"...supporting a candidate/President who constantly divides and incites people,..."

Biden DOJ Greenlights Higher Ed Discrimination Against Asians and Whites, Drops Yale Lawsuit

DOJ lawsuit had alleged: “Yale’s race discrimination includes imposing undue and unlawful penalties on racially-disfavored applicants, including in particular most Asian, and White applicants.” Biden DOJ Greenlights Higher Ed Discrimination Against Asians and Whites, Drops Yale Lawsuit
One groups 'discrimination' is another's 'inclusion'. Do we own anything to a group that has been systematically discriminated against by society for centuries? Do they not deserve justice?

Let's be very clear: this moron has just attempted to make an excuse for an admission policy based on skin color.

Yes, you an excellent Democrat voter.....

...and an equally fine organ donor.....don't wait.

Let's be very clear: this moron has just attempted to make an excuse for an admission policy based on skin color.

If there has been a history of discrimination based on skin color, it follows that to undo the effects of that history the remedy must be based on skin color. Just a statement of opinion, not a question so there is no need to evade, deflect, or lie. You're welcome.

If there has been a history of discrimination based on skin color, it follows that to undo the effects of that history the remedy must be based on skin color. Just a statement of opinion, not a question so there is no need to evade, deflect, or lie. You're welcome.

"it follows that to undo the effects of that history the remedy must be based on skin color"

So if someone is burglarized, they should be allowed to burglarize someone else????

Gads, you're a moron.

A Nazi....and a moron.

I bet you're a government school grad, huh?

And an atheist?

Am I two-for-two on that?

Would you accept an organ donated by a Democrat?

"it follows that to undo the effects of that history the remedy must be based on skin color"

So if someone is burglarized, they should be allowed to burglarize someone else????

Gads, you're a moron.

A Nazi....and a moron.

I bet you're a government school grad, huh?

And an atheist?

Am I two-for-two on that?
Where in the bible does it say for you to be obnoxious 24/7?

No but they should be entitled to the return of their stolen property.

How about my two guesses?

How'd I do?
When you learn to answer questions I'd be happy to return the favor.

It’s usually a good indication that you are a government school grad when you don’t know what words mean.

No but they should be entitled to the return of their stolen property.

How about my two guesses?

How'd I do?
When you learn to answer questions I'd be happy to return the favor.

It’s usually a good indication that you are a government school grad when you don’t know what words mean.
I see that you're still carrying around that inferiority complex from being homskoold.

7. What sort of officials, President, produces executive order with no consideration of what it will produce into the future of the nation?

Biden’s sort.

Does Biden understand the function of the armed forces?????

The latest Biden decree. Lifetime medical benefits for unbalanced individuals.

“The Department will immediately take appropriate policy action to ensure individuals who identify as transgender are eligible to enter and serve in their self-identified gender. These changes will ensure no one will be separated or discharged, or denied reenlistment, solely on the basis of gender identity. Prospective recruits may serve in their self-identified gender when they have met the appropriate standards for accession into the military services. This revised policy will also ensure all medically-necessary transition related care authorized by law is available to all Service members and will re-examine all cases of transgender Service members that may be in some form of adverse administrative proceedings. Statement by Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III on Transgender Service in the Milita

"steps shall include establishing a process by which transgender service members may transition gender while serving, ..."
Statement by Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III on Transgender Service in the Milita

This makes America responsible for life-long treatment of these individuals….and all they have to do is sign up for the armed forces.

Do you know you don’t have to be an American citizen to sign up?
1613228935428.png

Forum List

Back