what war since WWII protected our freedoms?

blu

Sep 21, 2009
simple question, what war since WWII, if not fought, would have lead to a loss of freedoms and/or safety by Americans.

The US has not been invaded since the War of 1812

simple question, what war since WWII, if not fought, would have lead to a loss of freedoms and/or safety by Americans.

Well let's see... Despite the half measures and failures born of Leftist subversion; there's The Korean War, The Vietnam War, The Reagan covert war in Central America, The Invasion of Grenada and Panama... Desert Storm and the US Global War on Terror.

Well let's see... Despite the half measures and failures born of Leftist subversion; there's The Korean War, The Vietnam War, The Reagan covert war in Central America, The Invasion of Grenada and Panama... Desert Storm and the US Global War on Terror.

how have/did the wars in:

- korea
- vietnam
- reagan's war
- grenade/panama
- on an emotion

protect our freedoms or safety? please explain

I guess we aren't supposed to pre-empt invasion. We're only allowed to defend ourself AFTER people are killed.

Take that reasoning and apply it to domestic violence victims and see how stupid it sounds.

No war, including WW2, was fought for our freedoms since the Revolutionary War.

if russia and us did not confront hilter would he have not come after us like he already said he would?

Hitler never had the capability to invade the US. It takes something called a Navy. Hitler did not have the Naval power to invade England, how would he invade the US, 3000 miles away?

Russia was primarily responsible for defeating Hitler

Last edited:
No war, including WW2, was fought for our freedoms since the Revolutionary War.

if russia and us did not confront hilter would he have not come after us like he already said he would?

Hitler never had the capability to invade the US. It takes something called a Navy. Hitler did not have the Naval power to invade England, how would he invade the US, 3000 miles away?

Yeah for Russia hiphiphooooorayforRussia.. next?

The Soviets killed 20 times the number of Germans we did....next?

The Soviets killed 20 times the number of Germans we did....next?

i said hiphiphiphoooooray for russia,, you wanted somethingelse?

And the Germans would have taken over Europe if they hadn't.

We should have taken care of that mess before we were bombed, but because fucking pansy ass liberals essentially disarmed us and decimated our armed forces after WWI, we were frozen for years.

And the Germans would have taken over Europe if they hadn't.

We should have taken care of that mess before we were bombed, but because fucking pansy ass liberals essentially disarmed us and decimated our armed forces after WWI, we were frozen for years.

well in all fairness, in between WWI and WWII came the great depression.. we could hardly afford war.. now that I look back on it we wasted our time on the European front,, Russia had it done.. we could have saved some big bucks and a lot of young men if we had just kicked Japan's azz and come home.. who ran those wars?? oh yeah I remember,, it was a democrat.

I guess we aren't supposed to pre-empt invasion. We're only allowed to defend ourself AFTER people are killed.

Take that reasoning and apply it to domestic violence victims and see how stupid it sounds.

which of korea, vietnam, iraq, panama, etc would have attacked us?

none of em,, we should stay at home and mind our own damn business, now why is we still occupying afghanistan???

A better question might be, which of those countries could have attacked us?

New Topics

Forum List

Back