What Vices Are You Enjoying During the ShutDown?

I am playing video games like never before.

I got tired of Galactic Civilizations III, winning five straight games on God Difficulty, that I started a new game called 'No Mans Sky' and it is a blast. Super detailed, with like 500 galaxies you can travel to and h as real time take offs and landings from planet surface to space to another planet.

Trade, tech research and crafting are my cup of tea, and this game is one of the best I have run into in every regard, especially graphics.

So what vices are you indulging in during this pandemic lockdown?
Have you tried EVE?
I checked out a video. Does that game have actual story content, or is it all sandbox?

I got tired of Galactic Civilizations III, winning five straight games on God Difficulty, that I started a new game called 'No Mans Sky' and it is a blast. Super detailed, with like 500 galaxies you can travel to and h as real time take offs and landings from planet surface to space to another planet.

Trade, tech research and crafting are my cup of tea, and this game is one of the best I have run into in every regard, especially graphics.

Have you tried EVE?
I checked out a video. Does that game have actual story content, or is it all sandbox?
It has content, but the game is just so massive that it can be difficult to find. Hell, as big as EVE is, you could have dozens of story content.

I'm assuming here that the question is asking what vices I am enjoying BESIDES the latex midgets who I have scheduled every Tuesday evening.
Is it a monthly rate, or are you paying by the session?

LOL
Its a monthy rate.

I'm lucky to live in an apartment with midget rent control The rates haven't increased since 1996.

Have you tried EVE?
It has content, but the game is just so massive that it can be difficult to find. Hell, as big as EVE is, you could have dozens of story content.
I remember now what it was that made me lose interest in Eve; it was the fact that I couldnt go onto the planet surface. You were stuck in the spaceport with ship travel the norm.

No Mans Sky allows you to go onto the actual planet surface and get out and explore. You can actually make game money by scanning and classifying minerals, flora and fauna.

Right now I am learning how to set up a base power grid so I can jump between two planets. I have explored 5 of six planets and am gearing up to go to a completely new star system, looking for 'Activated Copper'.

It has been a blast so far.

Have you tried EVE?

You can't have, "dozens of story content."

I think you don't understand what I am getting at.

You must mean different missions.

I am talking about story mode. One where you interact with the main characters in the story. Either it has it or it doesn't. Are there title characters that grow and change that you can interact with over the years, or aren't there?

Are there main villains that you have to build your character up to defeat, or isn't there? And then are new villains introduced when the old ones are defeated? It isn't a difficult question. From the research I have done on the game, it looks like it is pretty much a massive World versus World open world system.

As long as my current MMO keeps churning out new content, and already has a WvW, and PvP as well as a PvE, I think I will just stick with what I am playing. Especially since they have now made the initial PvE free, and are now going to be offering it through STEAM, that shit cost me thirty bones five years ago, and now? You get that shit free! wtf? lol

I guess that is the business model now.

And of course, a primary thing to keep in mind with an MMO, is community activity. The one I play is the 4th ranked busiest one. . . and when it is slow. . . it drives me nuts, that is with a million and a half players. I can't imagine what Eve on-line is like on a slow day, with a paltry 40,000 high it gets on a weekend. :rolleyes:

Who the hell do you even talk to? Do you do missions with anyone; are you lost in space? :heehee:

Just busting yer balls. . . .

Have you tried EVE?

I am talking about story mode. One where you interact with the main characters in the story. Either it has it or it doesn't. Are there title characters that grow and change that you can interact with over the years, or aren't there?

Are there main villains that you have to build your character up to defeat, or isn't there? And then are new villains introduced when the old ones are defeated? It isn't a difficult question. From the research I have done on the game, it looks like it is pretty much a massive World versus World open world system.

As long as my current MMO keeps churning out new content, and already has a WvW, and PvP as well as a PvE, I think I will just stick with what I am playing. Especially since they have now made the initial PvE free, and are now going to be offering it through STEAM, that shit cost me thirty bones five years ago, and now? You get that shit free! wtf? lol

And of course, a primary thing to keep in mind with an MMO, is community activity. The one I play is the 4th ranked busiest one. . . and when it is slow. . . it drives me nuts, that is with a million and a half players. I can't imagine what Eve on-line is like on a slow day, with a paltry 40,000 high it gets on a weekend. :rolleyes:

Who the hell do you even talk to? Do you do missions with anyone; are you lost in space? :heehee:

That is strange. When I used to play Dragon Age II, you could be participating in several storylines at the same time.

Have you tried EVE?

That is strange. When I used to play Dragon Age II, you could be participating in several storylines at the same time.
Well, that makes sense, that's the core of any regular game. Dragon Age isn't an MMO though.

Or at least not that I am aware.

I'm just going by the write ups I read.

Forum List

Back