What Utter Nonsense!

The information folks need to know, is that the elites have reached their end with the fiat dollar.

The economic system is at it's end.

So the US and China, conspired to bio-engineer a virus that would kill off lots and lot of people while the locked down the planet to cover the next massive depression and bail-outs of the global economic system as it went into another depression.

. . . and, as they once again attempted to keep the ponzi scheme afloat, they use the bio-terror attack to kill off as many of the world citizens, through successive waves of bio-attacks, and deadly vaccines that weaken the immune systems against other pathogens & cancers.

And of course. . . who is wise to this?

The health care providers.

It is really audacious how the ignorant would attack them, the ones who cared for us in the beginning when there was no vaccine at all, and now, after a year of having the vaccine, when the ill and injured are flooding the health care system, they haven't a critical thought in their heads.

:rolleyes:

CARING CORRUPTED - The Killing Nurses of The Third Reich​

Cizik School of Nursing has created a REMI Platinum Award-winning documentary film that tells the grim cautionary tale of nurses who participated in the Holocaust and abandoned their professional ethics during the Nazi era. The 56-minute film, Caring Corrupted: the Killing Nurses of the Third Reich, casts a harsh light on nurses who used their professional skills to murder the handicapped, mentally ill and infirm at the behest of the Third Reich and directly participated in genocide.

That is really mostly dumb propaganda.
Of course eugenics is real, valid, and what all animals and humans do naturally.
You do not breed randomly, but attempt to cross breed the best, for the most successful hybrids.

A nurse's training didn't protect her from vaccine misinformation?​

I took some liberties with the subject line of the article, mainly by placing a question mark at the end of the first sentence as opposed to a period.

As a registered nurse, this woman had to attend nursing school and take classes where, I assume, textbooks are still used to teach nursing students about viruses, bacteria, and chemistry, not to mention anatomy and the functions of all our internal organs.

Despite that, this nurse refused to take the vaccine and supposedly succumbed to misinformation before succumbing to the Covid-19 virus and died as a result of the infection?

Tell me how a woman with professional nursing training and a state certification that she would need in order to work in the field of nursing falls prey to misinformation? With her training she should easily be able to tell the difference between objective medical facts and unsubstantiated claims posted on websites that lack medical credibility simply because anyone can post there.

It sounds to me like this woman never should have been certified as a registered nurse in the first place. Perhaps her certification was forged. If I was in the medical field in Idaho, I sure would look into that possibility.

The virus does not know if she was trained or not. She knew the consequences if she caught it but decided to rely on God to protect her.
She can thank him personally now.
Well don't God. Way to go.

That is really mostly dumb propaganda.
Of course eugenics is real, valid, and what all animals and humans do naturally.
You do not breed randomly, but attempt to cross breed the best, for the most successful hybrids.
So what?

You believe that social engineers should seek to cull the least among us?

Get rid of those who are no longer breeding? The elderly, those who are not "Darwinian fit?" The disabled?

Folks with genetic malformations, and not just let nature take it's course? You actually believe that humans are akin to plants and animals?

:heehee:

Of course there can and usually much more to it than assumed.
Take your example, the Holocaust you say happened, when in reality is did not really, in the way you think.
Were Germans prejudiced against Jews?
Definitely not.
Germans were likely the least prejudiced country when it came to Jews, which is why so many chose to live there.
So then what happened?
The truth is that a number of Zionist turned traitor in WWI, and that is what upset the Germans and turned them against Jews.
Chaim Weizmann gave the British the formula for synthetic acetone to make cordite, and David ben Gurion was involved the theft of the Zimmerman Letter from Berlin, that got the US into the war.
In fact, none of the general German population even knew a thing about the death camps.
There were NO death camps in Germany, and no US soldiers ever saw a death camp, much less liberated one.
So what was in Germany and what did US soldiers see? It was work camps, not much different than the crude camps we force the Japanese descendants to live on in the US, and which had similarly high death rates.
Mass graves with thousands of naked and emaciated men, women, and children lying side by side tell a different story as does the fact that all of their gold fillings were missing.

When the truth is not to your liking, I guess it's easy for people like you to sanitize the truth to make it more palatable for you.

Hitler spent years demonizing the Jews who, after all, in the eyes of many Christians, killed Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Hitler was a master manipulator who absolved Germany of any and all previous crimes during WWI while also blaming everyone else under the sun for Germany's problems. Hitler adopted the old Catholic mantra of "give me the child, and I'll show you the man" with the creation of the Hitler Youth who were indoctrinated by the millions to willingly carry out Hitler's retribution on the rest of the world. The Jews, not having a country of their own, were simply the weakest and least able to mount any kind of defense against what was happening to them. For many, if not most, of them, I think it was inconceivable to them that they would just be summarily killed by the millions. Yeah, I bet a lot of them thought that their potential use as wartime labor would save most of them as long as they worked hard and didn't cause any problems. Clearly, that turned out to be little more than delusional wishful thinking on their part. But do you know what? I can't blame them for not clearly seeing the evil that was all around them until it was simply too late to do anything about it. I bet they prayed every night harder than you ever have in your life to be delivered from their fate before it was too late. But just maybe the answer to their prayers was the creation of the State of Israel, regardless of whether you attribute that even to God or to mankind that was revolted at the glaringly horrific glimpse at the inhumanity of man that is more common than anyone of us wants to believe.

The virus does not know if she was trained or not. She knew the consequences if she caught it but decided to rely on God to protect her.
She can thank him personally now.
Well don't God. Way to go.
Have you ever heard of the story of the man who's stranded on his roof in a flood? A boat comes by, and they offer to save the man, but the man says that God will save him. The boat leaves. Then a helicopter flies over and offers to pull him up, but the man says God will save him. The helicopter flies off. Finally, his house is breaking up, and he cries out to God to ask why he's being forsaken. Then God says the following: "Hey, I sent you a boat and a helicopter, and you turned them away. What else do you expect from me?

So what?

You believe that social engineers should seek to cull the least among us?

Get rid of those who are no longer breeding? The elderly, those who are not "Darwinian fit?" The disabled?

Folks with genetic malformations, and not just let nature take it's course? You actually believe that humans are akin to plants and animals?

:heehee:

Wrong.
Eugenics does NOT cull those no longer breeding, since they have no effect or harm on the next generation, and are useful in teaching the experiences in their memory pool.
Eugenics does NOT cull the disabled from accidents because their genes are fine.
Eugenics only discourages reproduction of clearly damaged genes.
And yes, humans ARE animals.
Anyone who does not get that is living in a theological fantasy where science no longer applies.

What happened with Hitler in WWII was not eugenics, but capitalist economics.
He did not just prevent breeding, but eliminated any food costs from those he considered undesirable to his political ends.

Mass graves with thousands of naked and emaciated men, women, and children lying side by side tell a different story as does the fact that all of their gold fillings were missing.

When the truth is not to your liking, I guess it's easy for people like you to sanitize the truth to make it more palatable for you.

Hitler spent years demonizing the Jews who, after all, in the eyes of many Christians, killed Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Hitler was a master manipulator who absolved Germany of any and all previous crimes during WWI while also blaming everyone else under the sun for Germany's problems. Hitler adopted the old Catholic mantra of "give me the child, and I'll show you the man" with the creation of the Hitler Youth who were indoctrinated by the millions to willingly carry out Hitler's retribution on the rest of the world. The Jews, not having a country of their own, were simply the weakest and least able to mount any kind of defense against what was happening to them. For many, if not most, of them, I think it was inconceivable to them that they would just be summarily killed by the millions. Yeah, I bet a lot of them thought that their potential use as wartime labor would save most of them as long as they worked hard and didn't cause any problems. Clearly, that turned out to be little more than delusional wishful thinking on their part. But do you know what? I can't blame them for not clearly seeing the evil that was all around them until it was simply too late to do anything about it. I bet they prayed every night harder than you ever have in your life to be delivered from their fate before it was too late. But just maybe the answer to their prayers was the creation of the State of Israel, regardless of whether you attribute that even to God or to mankind that was revolted at the glaringly horrific glimpse at the inhumanity of man that is more common than anyone of us wants to believe.

Wrong.
Death camps were quick and resulted on zero emaciated.
When you see emaciated corpses, that was a slow death from typhus and other flea, tick, and louse epidemics the Germans were unable to stop since the US as the only world supplier of DDT.

Hitler spent ZERO time demonizing Jews.
The German people were the ones angry at Jews who had turned traitor in WWI, such as the Zionists who gave England the formula for synthetic acetone for cordite, and the Zimmerman Letter to the US, in exchange for the Balfour Declaration about Palestine.
Hitler picked up on it, but did not at all create it.

No religion has or should have a country of their own.
That not only ensures the MOST discrimination, but greatly increases the risk of total genocide.

Have you ever heard of the story of the man who's stranded on his roof in a flood? A boat comes by, and they offer to save the man, but the man says that God will save him. The boat leaves. Then a helicopter flies over and offers to pull him up, but the man says God will save him. The helicopter flies off. Finally, his house is breaking up, and he cries out to God to ask why he's being forsaken. Then God says the following: "Hey, I sent you a boat and a helicopter, and you turned them away. What else do you expect from me?

God did not send mRNA injections. These are very badly designed and implemented.

Wrong.
Death camps were quick and resulted on zero emaciated.
When you see emaciated corpses, that was a slow death from typhus and other flea, tick, and louse epidemics the Germans were unable to stop since the US as the only world supplier of DDT.

Hitler spent ZERO time demonizing Jews.
The German people were the ones angry at Jews who had turned traitor in WWI, such as the Zionists who gave England the formula for synthetic acetone for cordite, and the Zimmerman Letter to the US, in exchange for the Balfour Declaration about Palestine.
Hitler picked up on it, but did not at all create it.

No religion has or should have a country of their own.
That not only ensures the MOST discrimination, but greatly increases the risk of total genocide.
LOL! You're preposterous. Since when have ticks, fleas, and lice generally been a fatal infestation to humans. And when has DDT ever been used to treat humans with ticks, fleas, and lice?

You just make yourself look like a fool, which, of course, you are.

Mosquitoes transmit malaria, and DDT can kill mosquitoes in their natural breeding ground of stagnant water, but that happens in tropical climates and not climates like in Germany.

Fleas and lice could transmit the bacterium that causes the infectious disease of Typhus. Yes, it's treatable, but DDT is not used to kill fleas and lice which jump from human to human and from other animals to humans, as well.

LOL! You're preposterous. Since when have ticks, fleas, and lice generally been a fatal infestation to humans. And when has DDT ever been used to treat humans with ticks, fleas, and lice?

You just make yourself look like a fool, which, of course, you are.

Mosquitoes transmit malaria, and DDT can kill mosquitoes in their natural breeding ground of stagnant water, but that happens in tropical climates and not climates like in Germany.

Fleas and lice could transmit the bacterium that causes the infectious disease of Typhus. Yes, it's treatable, but DDT is not used to kill fleas and lice which jump from human to human and from other animals to humans, as well.

Fleas, ticks, and lice have ALWAYS been the main vectors bringing disease to humans.
And DDT had been the main means of controlling these insect vectors until their effect was discovered on birds.
But DDT is still the most popular insect control outside the US.

{... Sanitation was incredibly inadequate, with few latrines and water faucets for the tens of thousands of prisoners interned in Bergen-Belsen at this time. Overcrowding, poor sanitary conditions, and the lack of adequate food, water, and shelter led to an outbreak of diseases such as typhus, tuberculosis, typhoid fever, and dysentery, causing an ever increasing number of deaths. In the first few months of 1945, tens of thousands of prisoners died. ...}

The US had no typhus problem because it regularly used DDT to delouse.
This is a civilian being treated by the US.
R.024e1feab0309fdce0c9e0805bb521bb

Here the British are fumigating with DDT.
Bergen-Belsen%2BConcentration%2BCamp%252C%2B1945%2B17.jpeg

Here the Red Cross is fumigating with DDT.
october-1945-a-child-crying-as-she-is-sprayed-with-ddt-delousing-at-picture-id3418228

Forum List

Back