What upsets progressives most about Trump?

What upsets progressives most about Trump? Select up to two.

• He's POTUS.

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • The economy is the strongest it's ever been. They were hoping for a crash.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • He hasn't started any wars, he only finishes them. They were hoping for WWIII.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In two years he accomplished more than the last three POTUS combined

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He's bluntly honest with them.

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • He's not a woman, a "person of color" or LGBT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Their narratives & deceptions don't stick and Trump always comes out on top.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • He's got 10 pound balls.

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • He's USA first.

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • He's not a member of the establishment.

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
I gave up on the blob when he made fun of a handicapped person.

BINGO!

TV told that to Can-O-corn & the garbage was believed outright.

The "handicapped" reporter wrote a story on muslims dancing & celebrating on 9-11-2001.

Trump cited that article & the delusional reporter said "well, I don't remember writing that story".

Yeah? Well it was published in the fucking paper you were working for you dolt!

And what the hell was his handicap? Retarded???

Liberals don't think! They believe what CNN tells them no matter how ridiculous.

"Liberals don't think! They believe what CNN tells them no matter how ridiculous."

did they ever find any evidence that hillary was selling babies out of pizza shops?

did they ever find any evidence that hillary killed anyone?

did they ever find any evidence that President Obama was a muslim?
or born in Kenya?

did they ever find any evidence that liberals are waging war on christmas?

or thanksgiving?

do you believe all the lies that breitbart and fox feed you?

Of course he does. Thunk is a fucking idiot.

Thunk said:
Liberals don't think! They believe what CNN tells them no matter how ridiculous.
But They'll Keep Telling Us They're So Better Educated
Like Fly-Over Is Full Of Welfare Recipients
Running Shine And Cooking Meth

They Seem To Believe Deliverance Was A Documentary

"But They'll Keep Telling Us They're So Better Educated"

I would say

1. regardless of intellect I am a rational person and you are not.

2. regardless of intellect my reasoning powers are much better than yours

3. regardless of education I am a better, more civilized and nicer person than you

an example: con media told you that hillary was selling babies out of pizza shops.

you believed it.

ha ha ha

moron

Hillary was eating babies in pizza shops.

Good grief..

Thunk said:

I would say

3. regardless of education I am a better, more civilized and nicer person than you

an example: con media told you that hillary was selling babies out of pizza shops.

you believed it.

ha ha ha

moron

Good grief..

\That was the conservative lie that the conservative media told all the conservatives and all the conservatives believed it.

I was wondering how many votes would go to "the economy is the strongest it has ever been".

3 so far. At a 1.9% GDP.

Mind-blowing.

After Hitler CHEATED TO WIN power in Germany he made Germany GREAT AGAIN! the economy improved greatly! (for white aryan germans) ((for jews and minorities....not so much....))

same with Mussolini!

he made the trains run on time.

For conservatives, giving up the rights of NONwhites, NONchristians, NONconservatives (I.E. OTHER peoples' rights) is a very small price to pay to boost the financial situation of white conservatives (themselves) ((is that greed?))

or make the trains run on time!

con1 "I see they are taking away the voting rights of atheists and are going to round up all the gays! in the name of freedom!...."

con2 "and the trains are always on time!"

con1 "finally....we made America great again"

"looks like

Thunk said:

I would say

you believed it.

ha ha ha

moron

Good grief..

\That was the conservative lie that the conservative media told all the conservatives and all the conservatives believed it.

It was a democrat cat lady from Missouri, who started it..

Trump making fun of a physically handicapped person is reprehensible and nothing to be proud of.
Your belief that it was something other than that is sad.

I'll ask again...what is his supposed handicap?

he also mocked Micheal Fox.

The fact that he would mock ANYONE with ANY disease or deformity is just fucking disgusting.

and if you don't have a problem with it then you are truly the HUMAN SCUM I believe you are.

If you really want to needle a liberal...just make fun of their god :)

obama2.jpg

What puzzles me more than anything is evangelicals thinking this atheistic amoral piece of shit is something akin to a holy prophet sent by God.
Occupied, your being puzzled would end if you knew what evangelicals have in common with mainstream believers in Christ--and it's printed in the third chapter of the book of John. Belief in Christ's salvation is what defines a Christian, and nothing else does. If you believe in Christ, you are a Christian. If you do not believe in Christ, you are not one. Belief is a bond. Our believers show up just about everywhere, including the Senate and House. And those Christians got together with Trump and witnessed his faith grow when he took office. It took us some time to realize this man puts his money where his mouth is when he takes on a task in life. He tells the truth, and he does not hold back from anyone his well-thought plans.

On the other side of the field, we have a once-prominent party that has fallen into the rut of disbelief. They have quit praying any semblance of thanks to God in public, and they have cancelled prayers in Congress. They think breaking a commandment is nothing due to their disbelief, and they teach every voting Democrat the same behaviors through their own example of open harassment of a sitting President, the Republican Party including all Republican leaders past and present, and indulge in hatespeech to every conservative online who has this bond with the renewed spirit of Christ in this great guy, President Trump. Yes, he made errors of judgment in his past just like everyone else, but there is an honesty about him that has truly felled his opponents who are also the enemies of God, considering they celebrate breaking the Commandments of God, great and small, ad nauseum.

I just have one thing to say to you. You're wrong.

What puzzles me more than anything is evangelicals thinking this atheistic amoral piece of shit is something akin to a holy prophet sent by God.
Occupied, your being puzzled would end if you knew what evangelicals have in common with mainstream believers in Christ--and it's printed in the third chapter of the book of John. Belief in Christ's salvation is what defines a Christian, and nothing else does. If you believe in Christ, you are a Christian. If you do not believe in Christ, you are not one. Belief is a bond. Our believers show up just about everywhere, including the Senate and House. And those Christians got together with Trump and witnessed his faith grow when he took office. It took us some time to realize this man puts his money where his mouth is when he takes on a task in life. He tells the truth, and he does not hold back from anyone his well-thought plans.

On the other side of the field, we have a once-prominent party that has fallen into the rut of disbelief. They have quit praying any semblance of thanks to God in public, and they have cancelled prayers in Congress. They think breaking a commandment is nothing due to their disbelief, and they teach every voting Democrat the same behaviors through their own example of open harassment of a sitting President, the Republican Party including all Republican leaders past and present, and indulge in hatespeech to every conservative online who has this bond with the renewed spirit of Christ in this great guy, President Trump. Yes, he made errors of judgment in his past just like everyone else, but there is an honesty about him that has truly felled his opponents who are also the enemies of God, considering they celebrate breaking the Commandments of God, great and small, ad nauseum.

I just have one thing to say to you. You're wrong.
Lol this was just too much to read.

Forum List

Back