What types of paranormal entities have you encountered?

I saw this ghostly scary image on my TV the other day

hqdefault.jpg
I agree, even without a photoshopped makeover she is one scary looking entity. I think that's actually become part of her political "act". It's supposed to scare, intimidate and mesmerize her opposition. Her supporters love it. She's their badass banshee queen.

But anyway, back to the real topic! :poke::04:

A couple chills up my back and once as a young teen the sliding door opened for no apparent reason. Scared the shit outa me.
That happens a couple times a year here. The computer monitor moves back and forth in sync. Earthquakes ! Hadn't noticed one in a month or so.Takes about a 6 to get things moving.

I have seen the holy spirit light in some people through the years. I have seen demons manifest in a few people. I saw a friend dancing around a silver pole in a white flowing gown (as if an angel dancing) in a dream vision and her husband call the next morning to tell us she had passed the night before but shortly before she passed she was up dancing around with her IV pole all happy she was going home. I saw our home of many years the day before a realtor showed it to us in a dream. My grandpa who'd passed when I was 16 visited me in a night vision to leave me a message. A young man was yanked off of me before I shot him for attempted rape years ago (wrote about that in this forum already) I have been blessed to see and be shown more by the holy spirit than I could possibly write in a post on a forum.

Ok, I'll go:

Back in the summer of '89 I had to attend summer school for a high school class I did poorly in during the regular year. But I was spending some afternoons floating around in an inflatable rubber raft in our pond. At night I'd bring the plastic bellows foot pump back to the house.

So one morning I got up around 6am for the class and was sitting sleepily at the table eating my breakfast in semi-darkness. The house was silent and my parents were still upstairs sleeping. Suddenly I heard the unmistakable sound of the bellows pump go "gwoosh-gwoosh-gwoosh" about four times or so. My hair stood up instantly because I knew exactly what it was. I slowly stood up and looked down the hall. There it was, just sitting there at the end of the hall outside my bedroom door. I ran down there and started looking in every room and opening every door. No way someone could have been hiding and no way they could sneak away unheard.

To this day I had no idea what did that. However, my mother did say say she occasionally heard footsteps up or down the stairs with no one there. I didn't hear that in conjunction with the pump incident, but it sure as hell happened.

Here's a photo of what the pump was like:
716q5GJyrLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Off the top of my head, during my teen years I was plagued with shadow men.
In my early 20s I saw an angel. At a friend's apartment 3 of us were eating on the coffee table when one of the plates went vertical and started spinning. One of us whispered, "ignore it." and it stopped spinning and fell.

Once I was staying at a friends house alone, and on the afternoon, I kept hearing this loud gong in the very next room I wasnt in. I followed it but it kept moving to the next room.

I followed it upstairs to an attic door.
The last place it gonged was in the attic.

I wouldnt open the attic door. I got in my car and left

Forum List

Back