What 'type' of Caucasian should vote Democrat...haven't Dems completely exposed themselves as the party committed to bringing whitey down?

Pffffft. This white guy ain't pulling the lever for a Democrat, and sure as heck ain't voting for the GOP....like skin for should have anything to do with my vote.

So you aren't going to participate -
That will teach them!

Truth is it doesn't really matter who wins...things won't change the rich get richer the poor get poorer, the middle class will shrink, and people will continue to choose to argue, because that's much easier than doing the heavy lifting of communicating and collaborating with those who dare to disagree with them.
There ya go, fixed it!

If you're stupid or if you've been brainwashed by our failing education system, you will lean toward the Democrat party. Color doesn't matter

So voting for Dems is bad and voting for GOP ensures only wealthy get it all. Explain where that leaves a white voter in your eyes then?
Neither party is perfect but I will not go with a party that wants open borders and blame all evil on whites. So Im voting Republican again in 2020. The Democrats offer me nothing

The hardcore Left gets away with pushing phony PC and Identity Politics because many on the Right make it easy for them to do so, constantly providing them with juicy material with which to work.

Both ugly ends feed off the other. They strengthen each other. They need each other.

This has turned into a real life version of professional wrestling. It's as if the two ends plan this all out together in some fucking back room somewhere.

Stormy Mac is like John Stossel in that situation.

It is clear that the Republic needs a third major political party - a Center Party of some kind - blending the best of the Dems and GOP and leaving the worst behind.

I wonder if we (or our children or grandchildren or beyond) will ever see such a happy outcome?

The problem with Centrist parties is that no one gets enthusastic about them because they don't stand for anything. Some issues don't have a middle road position, such as abortion.

I'm a white, conservative, Constitution-supporting, patriotic Christian veteran man.

Democrats hate me and blame me for everything bad in the world.. They say I vote against my best interests.

I wonder, though, why they believe I'm obligated to vote the party that hates me.

But then, the Democratic Party doesn't care about people as individuals.

They care only about political power. And if they can't rationally convince me to support them (and they can't; they don't do rational), they'll try to shame me into it.

But since I'm not motivated by emotion, their efforts are futile.

And that pisses them off.

Guy, you are a sad little man who has made a living sucking off the government teet complaining about government.

Unless you are making six figures, you are not voting your own best interests when you vote Republican. They really don't care about you.

But you do have a point. Trying to convince you otherwise is futile. You didn't get the message when Bush Crashed the economy in 2008, and you didn't get the message now that Trump has crashed it again this year.

China. Yes. It's all China's fault.

View attachment 341928
No, you Commie dumbfuck, I am not going to vote Democrat just because you're butthurt.

Fucking moron.

playing to his racist base?
what racist base?????Those who are not Hispanic Nationalists are racists??? They are supposed to prove their lack of racism to you by turning America over to less successful people??? How utterly stupid and racist is that??

I understand the concern of the Op but the kind of white person that would doens't support an anti-government platform that wants to throw old people, disabled and the poor onto the side of the street. Sure, the democrats suck but liberterianism is a bad message for hundreds of millions of people that live within reality.

Some issues don't have a middle road position, such as abortion.

More importantly "the issue" has no middle ground. Either you are for govt or against it. Plato and Aristotle defined the issue 2000 years ago, it has been the entire issue of human history ever since and it is accurately embodied by Democrats and Republicans.

liberterianism is a bad message for hundreds of millions of people that live within reality.
Bad????? Our Founders were ultra libertarians and they created greatest country in human history by far. they left you and your state free as bird to spend on welfare healthcare as much as you wanted. They just didn't want a federal bureaucracy monopoly doing it. Welcome to your first lesson in American History.

I don't think they are supporting Hispanic nationalism.

Dumb!!! If you support open borders you support Hispanic Nationalism over White Nationalism.
I have said I do not support open borders on this board. Are you responding to somebody else and got confused? Oh, and I still do not think the Democrats support open boarders.
Dem Rep: 'Open Borders Is Not a Winning Policy'
Dem Rep: 'Open Borders Is Not a Winning Policy'
Donald Trump falsely claims there's an 'open borders bill ...
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2018/oct/08/donald-trump/donald-trump-falsely-cla
Fact check: Trump blasts Democrats for 'open borders' bill ...
Fact check: Trump blasts Democrats for 'open borders' bill that doesn't exist
Trump said, "Every single Democrat in the U.S. Senate has signed up for the open borders, and it's a bill, it's called the 'open borders bill'," written by Feinstein. There is no such bill.

Trump beat you to this, but it was proven, he was lying again. I know it is a popular trumpian talking point and I don't have anything against you, but you need to get a new attack, especially if talking to somebody who has never voiced support for it or isn't even a Democrat. I submit to you, show me the bill in the US House of representative that calls for open boarders. I looked. Could not find it. Having a big majority in the house, I think the Democrats could pass anything they all support, but apparently they do not support it. Mosco Mitch's desk is famous as a final resting place for legislation, but he hasn't tabled on on open boarder. It wouldn't go anywhere, as they are primarily a do nothing Senatorial rubber stamp for trump, much easier than doing their job, but killing open boarder bills has not been part of it. Some Democrats probably do support it, but it is only as accurate as saying all trump supporters are racist/white supremacists. Some are, but I don't think most are.

Forum List

Back