What 'type' of Caucasian should vote Democrat...haven't Dems completely exposed themselves as the party committed to bringing whitey down?

Trump said, "Every single Democrat in the U.S. Senate has signed up for the open borders,

in effect true!! Trump was for shutting down border and wall while Dims still won't shut it down or do anything despite 30 million illegals already here taking our jobs, using our welfare, and diluting our culture!!!! And Biden said free health care for all illegals!!

I just think that walls are a testament to the stupidity of man
it is you who is stupid. Israel has a new wall and it works almost perfectly
Well, good luck on you immigration. Your US government specifically trained me to breach, evade and overcome walls, fortifications, etc. with a variety of techniques. Gen. George Patton said fixed fortifications are a testament to the stupidity of man, meaning they are a temporary impediment that can be overcome. I am retired but I guarantee I am not the last Armor Officer to be trained. I also guarantee Patton was smarter than you. There is no accounting for you opinion of me, but I'll side with Patton.

I just think that walls are a testament to the stupidity of man
Well, good luck on you immigration. Your US government specifically trained me to breach, evade and overcome walls, fortifications, etc. with a variety of techniques. Gen. George Patton said fixed fortifications are a testament to the stupidity of man, meaning they are a temporary impediment that can be overcome. I am retired but I guarantee I am not the last Armor Officer to be trained. I also guarantee Patton was smarter than you. There is no accounting for you opinion of me, but I'll side with Patton.

I have said I do not support open borders on this board. Are you responding to somebody else and got confused? Oh, and I still do not think the Democrats support open boarders.

LefTards:
"We swear we don’t want ‘open borders’, we just don’t want a wall to divide us from Mexico, we want to provide wetbacks with safe havens, we want to give wetbacks the right to drive, we want to provide them with free education and healthcare, we want to abolish iCE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 12-40 million illegal wetbacks here now, we want the 1.7 million DACA ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want wetbacks to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders."

You people can not continue selling your bullshit...Nobody sane is buying it.

Some issues don't have a middle road position, such as abortion.

More importantly "the issue" has no middle ground. Either you are for govt or against it. Plato and Aristotle defined the issue 2000 years ago, it has been the entire issue of human history ever since and it is accurately embodied by Democrats and Republicans.
Political tags — such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth — are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.

Robert A. Heinlein

I still do not think the Democrats support open boarders.
Beto O'Rourke calls for tearing down existing border barriers ...
www.houstonchronicle.com › politics › texas › article

Feb 15, 2019 - “At least Beto is honest about his open border policy. Most Dems claim to support a secure border while simultaneously undermining it at every ...
Beto, schmato. If you like Beto, you vote for him. This is the guy Democrats rejected for President, the same guy that lost lost his US Senate race and now trying to get into the Texas House of Representatives and you think he speaks for most Democrats? Than why is he no longer running for president? Could it be lack of Democratic support? I post an article where a sitting US House of Representatives Democrat said it it not a winning issue. Here is a quote from the article I linked, as you did not choose to copy anything else from my post and I suspect you did not read it.

"The congressman further elaborated that he, "as most Democrats," was a "strong" proponent of border security.
"Open borders is not a winning policy," Suozzi said. "I'm a strong supporter, as are most Democrats, of strong border security."Dem Rep: 'Open Borders Is Not a Winning Policy'

Here is another quote from my post you chose to ignore: "Some Democrats probably do support it, but it is only as accurate as saying all trump supporters are racist/white supremacists. Some are, but I don't think most are".
You can ignore if you like, but you have failed to prove your point.

RE: The thread title

1. I feel that Caucasians who vote Democratic are sincere people.

2. They realize that the shrinking Caucasian numbers mean that the nation will be a Hispanic-African American majority nation by the end of the century.

3. They feel that the Democratic Party has goals that will help facilitate this transition.

4. They sincerely feel that the concept of "race" does not exist and there are no genetic differences when it comes to "race."

5. In short, they are nice people who feel that they are doing the right thing.

They may be sincere in their beliefs, but they are sincerely wrong.

I don't think they are supporting Hispanic nationalism.

Dumb!!! If you support open borders you support Hispanic Nationalism over White Nationalism.

That is pure, unadulterated, mythical BULLSHIT. I absolutely do not support Hispanic Nationalism. What I support are winning strategies. You cannot build a wall around the America, criminalize Liberty, and help build a POLICE STATE that is going to fall into the hands of liberals at some point.... then tell me such a wall is going to benefit whites. It was a Democrat idea before they conned non-thinking people on the right

The same National ID / REAL ID Act / E Verify laws that the build the wall people supported are the same laws that are used to control and patrol the American populace, making sure that their every movement is under surveillance thereby making resistance impossible.

The so - called "Patriot Act" that was introduced by the same U.S. Congressman that introduced National ID and the people who were most victimized by that legislation are what used to be constitutionalists and patriots. Constitutionalists and patriots no longer exist (most were murdered, imprisoned, or flipped by Uncle Scam.) Today those remaining supporters are the alt right and MAGA supporters who ignorantly demand that we enforce immigration laws that were purposely written by Democrats (and forced through Congress by Ted Kennedy) in an effort to disenfranchise whites. These laws are touted as "necessary" in assisting with the enforcement of the border wall

The basic things wrong with the wall are threefold:

1) The wall is being pushed on the pretext that it is used on criminals. The United States Constitution gives NO authority to Congress over foreigners except on the subject of Naturalization (which is citizenship)

2) Due to the fact that the wall is being built on the grounds of enforcing the law, the 14th Amendment kicks in. It has this little clause guaranteeing all persons (as differentiated from citizens) the "equal protection of the laws." The National ID, armed drones flying the skies to enforce the law; feds and the military policing us with armed drones and the 24 / 7 / 365 womb to the tomb surveillance under the guise of enforcing immigration laws must, by law, be expanded to all classes of "criminals" - In the NEW WORLD ORDER "criminals" and whites are synonymous terms

3) Since most undocumented foreigners come in via proper venues, the wall will be 65 percent ineffective on that count alone. IF the wall were built, the disinformation agents would want even more laws to address that demographic... which means more control of we, the people.

The best way to address the issue of Hispanics is to boycott them. Do business with those of like mind and similar values. Exit the system and get off the grid as much as possible. Build your community from within. Don't ask the government to do for you what YOU are better suited to do for yourself.

The so - called "Patriot Act" that was introduced by the same U.S. Congressman that introduced National ID and the people who were most victimized by that legislation are what used to be constitutionalists and patriots. Constitutionalists and patriots no longer exist (most were murdered, imprisoned, or flipped by Uncle Scam.) Today those remaining supporters are the alt right and MAGA supporters who ignorantly demand that we enforce immigration laws that were purposely written by Democrats (and forced through Congress by Ted Kennedy) in an effort to disenfranchise whites. These laws are touted as "necessary" in assisting with the enforcement of the border wall

Wow, I keep forgetting you are a crazy person. So, um, which "Patriots" have been killed by the government. Can you name one?

Political tags — such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth — are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.

Robert A. Heinlein

Heinlein was a fascist. I think he wrote about two good books and lots of awful ones.

Whenever a wingnut screams about "Freedom", it's usually because he's been told by a rich person someone wants half his cookie.

Wow, I keep forgetting you are a crazy person. So, um, which "Patriots" have been killed by the government. Can you name one?
William Cooper (author of Behold a Pale Horse), Scott Woodring, and Gordon Kahl would be the most well known names. You wanted one; I gave you THREE. Next challenge. I'm crazy? Who are you, Dr. Shill (the political head shrink Dr. Phil wannabe?)

William Cooper (author of Behold a Pale Horse), Scott Woodring, and Gordon Kahl would be the most well known names. You wanted one; I gave you THREE. Next challenge. I'm crazy? Who are you, Dr. Shill (the political head shrink Dr. Phil wannabe?)

Wow, you are a crazy person. Okay, let's look these jokers up.

Do you mean this Guy?

As Cooper moved away from the Ufology community and toward the militia and anti-government subculture in the late 1990s, he became convinced that he was being personally targeted by President Bill Clinton and the Internal Revenue Service. In July 1998 he was charged with tax evasion; an arrest warrant was issued, but Cooper eluded repeated attempts to serve it. In 2000, he was named a "major fugitive" by the United States Marshals Service.[8]

On November 5, 2001, Apache County sheriff's deputies attempted to arrest Cooper at his Eagar, Arizona home on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and endangerment stemming from disputes with local residents. After an exchange of gunfire during which Cooper shot one of the deputies in the head, Cooper was fatally shot. Federal authorities reported that Cooper had spent years evading execution of the 1998 arrest warrant, and according to a spokesman for the Marshals Service, he vowed that "he would not be taken alive".[1]

Wow, good thing we got THAT nut out of circulation.

This was before the Patriot Act, so not sure why you blame that.

NEXT

Scott Allen Woodring, who was described by relatives as having strong anti-government views, had been charged with killing Michigan State Police Trooper Kevin Marshall during the 40-hour
standoff.

About 5 a.m. Sunday, state police received a tip that Woodring was in a vehicle behind a house about four miles southwest of his Newaygo County home.

An eight-member state police emergency services team found Woodring and ordered him to remain inside the vehicle, but he emerged with an assault rifle and turned toward the officers, state
police Inspector Barry Getzen said.

"He started getting more and more into the Christian Identity movement," said Wayne, who said the militia is largely inactive now.

The Christian Identity movement espouses racist, sexist, anti-Semitic and homophobic beliefs.

Another piece of filth we should be glad has been removed from the gene pool. What else you got, crazy man?

In the official version of events, Matthews entered the kitchen and Kahl emerged from behind a refrigerator, and the two men fired almost simultaneously. Kahl fired at least one round, which severely wounded Matthews in the heart, and Matthews fired a single .41 Magnum round from his 4-inch Smith & Wesson Model 57 revolver, which hit Kahl in the head, killing him instantly. Hall and Fitzpatrick, hearing the gunfire, fired several shotgun blasts inside the house, accidentally striking Matthews in the torso with buckshot. Matthews managed to get to a police cruiser before collapsing, and gasped his last words, “I got him", After Matthews stumbled out of the house, a SWAT team, unaware that Kahl was dead, began firing thousands of rounds at the house, eventually setting it ablaze by pouring diesel fuel down the house's chimney. Kahl's burned remains were found the following day.[11] Matthews was taken to the hospital, but died on an operating table[12] critically wounded by the bullet fired from Kahl's Mini-14.[13]

Again, another one who I am happy to have no longer wasting oxygen.

No, you Commie dumbfuck, I am not going to vote Democrat just because you're butthurt.

Fucking moron.

Naw, you'll vote because you are a racist piece of garbage who lives in fear people of color might get a fair shake.
Yes, that's the standard Party line, Comrade. And you never disagree with the Party.

And I'm sure people of color are thrilled to have a white leftist like you looking out for them. Because, you know, they can't take care of themselves. Or so you believe.

Weird, isn't it? I believe non-whites can succeed on their own without any help. You insist they must be taken care of like children -- and I'M the racist.

Damn, Commies are stupid.

Robert A. Heinlein

Heinlein was a fascist. I think he wrote about two good books and lots of awful ones.

Whenever a wingnut screams about "Freedom", it's usually because he's been told by a rich person someone wants half his cookie.
Heinlein wrote about characters seeking to be left alone by oppressive government...and you claim he's a fascist.

You don't actually know the meanings of the words you use, do you, you stupid-ass Commie?

I'm white and likely will be voting for Biden this fall because the wife hates Trump and so I'll make her happy, along with soothing the ire of those who say not voting for one of the two major parties is a wasted vote. The matter of which party controls the White House won't concerned me. Regardless of who wins there'll be some things I agree with and some things I don't.

I'm white and likely will be voting for Biden this fall because the wife hates Trump and so I'll make her happy, along with soothing the ire of those who say not voting for one of the two major parties is a wasted vote. The matter of which party controls the White House won't concerned me. Regardless of who wins there'll be some things I agree with and some things I don't.

What three policies of Trumps do you dislike and how do they affect you?
What three policies does your wife hate?
This question always throws people for a loop.

Wow, you are a crazy person. Okay, let's look these jokers up.

Do you mean this Guy?

As Cooper moved away from the Ufology community and toward the militia and anti-government subculture in the late 1990s, he became convinced that he was being personally targeted by President Bill Clinton and the Internal Revenue Service. In July 1998 he was charged with tax evasion; an arrest warrant was issued, but Cooper eluded repeated attempts to serve it. In 2000, he was named a "major fugitive" by the United States Marshals Service.[8]

On November 5, 2001, Apache County sheriff's deputies attempted to arrest Cooper at his Eagar, Arizona home on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and endangerment stemming from disputes with local residents. After an exchange of gunfire during which Cooper shot one of the deputies in the head, Cooper was fatally shot. Federal authorities reported that Cooper had spent years evading execution of the 1998 arrest warrant, and according to a spokesman for the Marshals Service, he vowed that "he would not be taken alive".[1]

Wow, good thing we got THAT nut out of circulation.

This was before the Patriot Act, so not sure why you blame that.

NEXT

Scott Allen Woodring, who was described by relatives as having strong anti-government views, had been charged with killing Michigan State Police Trooper Kevin Marshall during the 40-hour
standoff.

About 5 a.m. Sunday, state police received a tip that Woodring was in a vehicle behind a house about four miles southwest of his Newaygo County home.

An eight-member state police emergency services team found Woodring and ordered him to remain inside the vehicle, but he emerged with an assault rifle and turned toward the officers, state
police Inspector Barry Getzen said.

"He started getting more and more into the Christian Identity movement," said Wayne, who said the militia is largely inactive now.

The Christian Identity movement espouses racist, sexist, anti-Semitic and homophobic beliefs.

Another piece of filth we should be glad has been removed from the gene pool. What else you got, crazy man?

In the official version of events, Matthews entered the kitchen and Kahl emerged from behind a refrigerator, and the two men fired almost simultaneously. Kahl fired at least one round, which severely wounded Matthews in the heart, and Matthews fired a single .41 Magnum round from his 4-inch Smith & Wesson Model 57 revolver, which hit Kahl in the head, killing him instantly. Hall and Fitzpatrick, hearing the gunfire, fired several shotgun blasts inside the house, accidentally striking Matthews in the torso with buckshot. Matthews managed to get to a police cruiser before collapsing, and gasped his last words, “I got him", After Matthews stumbled out of the house, a SWAT team, unaware that Kahl was dead, began firing thousands of rounds at the house, eventually setting it ablaze by pouring diesel fuel down the house's chimney. Kahl's burned remains were found the following day.[11] Matthews was taken to the hospital, but died on an operating table[12] critically wounded by the bullet fired from Kahl's Mini-14.[13]

Again, another one who I am happy to have no longer wasting oxygen.

And when the media portrays someone you like as being the most evil son of a bitch on the planet, you don't have nice things to say about the media. Wow! You believe everything the controlled news and entertainment media says about those you want to find fault with. That's called bias confirmation. And that, Angry Joe, is what makes you a useful idiot to communists.

Militia Chaplain is Dead I found # 25 to be most interesting

Two sides to every story.

Last edited:

So you will cut off your own penis to have peace with your wife? We used to call that being henpecked. The man used to be the head of the house and friends don't allow friends to vote for Democrats.

So voting for Dems is bad and voting for GOP ensures only wealthy get it all. Explain where that leaves a white voter in your eyes then?
Neither party is perfect but I will not go with a party that wants open borders and blame all evil on whites. So Im voting Republican again in 2020. The Democrats offer me nothing
That and I’m not interested in living in a socialist country. Republicans are spineless jackasses. But Democrats are mentally Ill Tyrants.

Forum List

Back