What Trump got right about the post9-11 world.

It's not that Trump did nothing. I mean he had the neocons even in the WH .. he put them there .... but

Not a diss. Getting Pak to turn Barandar lose was not a slam dunk, and it carried risk. But Bush and tben Trump and now Biden advisor said this

In September 2018, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo named Khalilzad as the Special Representative for Afghanistan Reconciliation, a newly created envoy with the mission of securing a peaceful resolution to the conflict in Afghanistan.

As of March 2021, he has continued in this role under the new administration of Joe Biden.

On May 18, 2021, at a U.S. House of Representatives Foreign Affairs Committee hearing on U.S. policy in Afghanistan, Khalilzad downplayed the prospect of a swift Taliban takeover when U.S. forces leave saying, “If they [Taliban] pursue, in my judgment, a military victory, it will result in a long war, because Afghan security forces will fight, other Afghans will fight, neighbors will come to support different forces.” He later added at that same hearing, “I personally believe that the statements that the [Afghan] forces will disintegrate, and the Talibs will take over in short order are mistaken. The real choices that the Afghans will face is between a long war and negotiated settlement.”[35][36] Despite this statement, the 2021 Taliban offensive culminated in a swift Taliban takeover and the dissolution of the Afghan National Army.

But time will have to tell what happens in Afghan.

We had some soldiers die. True. We'd have soldiers die if we stayed too.

Are you ashamed that your blob couldn't get it done?
It always amuses i see one of you idiots try to put this on Trump.You do realize youre never going to make that stick, right? :laugh:

It always amuses i see one of you idiots try to put this on Trump.You do realize youre never going to make that stick, right? :laugh:
It's not putting it ON Trump. He wanted out too. Now the gop is saying they'd have done better evacuation in a country without any land route out of. But they NEVER tried.

Yeah, you said he drew the troops down and singed a withdraw agreement.

You didn't say why it took him 4 years to make zero progress when it took President Biden 6 months.
I do believe that the Generals advised him not to do a sweeping pullout, Candy.
They knew what would happen, and just what the dementia ridden puppet found out.

Your messiah had 100,000 troops in that country, you just don't pull the plug on the
operation with those kind of numbers....well maybe the dementia ridden puppet would
have, but anyone with half of a functioning brain wouldn't have.

I do believe that the Generals advised him not to do a sweeping pullout, Candy.
They knew what would happen, and just what the dementia ridden puppet found out.

Your messiah had 100,000 troops in that country, you just don't pull the plug on the
operation with those kind of numbers....well maybe the dementia ridden puppet would
have, but anyone with half of a functioning brain wouldn't have.
LOL...

And all this time, your blob said he knew more than the generals. You did believe your blob, didn't you?

He had 4 years and couldn't get it done. Of course what you won't say--since you're a coward and you're in the cult--is that he didn't want to make a decision that would reflect on him poorly. He couldn't make the tough call.

It's not putting it ON Trump. He wanted out too. Now the gop is saying they'd have done better evacuation in a country without any land route out of. But they NEVER tried.
They never tried because it wasnt the right time. Also, Trump would have NEVER given up that airport. Surrenduring that was the dumbest god damn thing ive ever seen.

LOL...

And all this time, your blob said he knew more than the generals. You did believe your blob, didn't you?

He had 4 years and couldn't get it done. Of course what you won't say--since you're a coward and you're in the cult--is that he didn't want to make a decision that would reflect on him poorly. He couldn't make the tough call.
Trump didn't fuck it up like your POS president did. Game over

Last edited:
I saw this in politco this morning - interviews with W admin and others - as to what we got right and wrong.

And don't get me wrong, imo Trump was and is unsuited for the office, but that doesn't mean he was wrong about or for policy, he was more right than the three before him. And he was right about other stuff too, but thats's OT. That's no diss, btw, a lot of people have good ideas, but lack the temperament. Goldwater, Mitt Romney's dad, Jeanne Kilpatrick .... Pat Buchanan.

We never should have invaded Iraq over 9-11 because Iraq had nothing to do with it, nor did Iran for that matter. When Trump was president we were STILL fighting the spawn of the Sunni losers in Iraq who were ISIS in Syria. W actually made the 9-11 situation worse in creating more terrorists (its better to fight em there than here. LOL. How about not creating them to have fight them in the first place.) Trump wanted an end to that crap.

Trump also somehow knew, deep down, that Nato is lost. It's purpose was to defeat the Soviets. Like all institutions it seeks to live on in perpetuity. Reagan was certainly right in noting that whenever govt creates something, it's pretty impossible to shut it down. We still have the Tenn Valley Authority for god's sake.

The EU through Nato became embroiled in Afghan. W started out by starving that war for his Iraq misadventure. W plainly said we'd be in Afghan for a LONG time to nation build. the US has NEVER succeeded in that. Western europe rebuilt itself with US help after WWII, but they built their own societies, and they were democratically inclined anyway. Even the Soviets had "elections." Outside of Egypt, which was run by the Brit Empire (which was actually GOOD at nationbuilding) there aren't many democracies over there, and both Egypt and Iraq don't function as multi-ethincic/religious republics)

We shudda pulled the plug on Afgan when Obama was potus. I've wondered why he stayed. It was for nation building and the women, no doubt. And Biden was inconsistent back then. But would Obama have stayed if the EU and Nato were not so heavily invested with military and money? I don't know. It's odd that he pulled the plug on Iraq immediately, but lingered for 8 years in Afghan. And he's a muslim(-:

Trump knew we had to get out of there. He also knew Nato doesn't really serve a purpose. And in the end, it may be like all the European Alliances that led to WWI. It should have just been a regional conflict with Serbia and Austria.
Trump had the agendas. And that is gone. We are already feeling the affects of deep state.

I saw this in politco this morning - interviews with W admin and others - as to what we got right and wrong.

And don't get me wrong, imo Trump was and is unsuited for the office, but that doesn't mean he was wrong about or for policy, he was more right than the three before him. And he was right about other stuff too, but thats's OT. That's no diss, btw, a lot of people have good ideas, but lack the temperament. Goldwater, Mitt Romney's dad, Jeanne Kilpatrick .... Pat Buchanan.

We never should have invaded Iraq over 9-11 because Iraq had nothing to do with it, nor did Iran for that matter. When Trump was president we were STILL fighting the spawn of the Sunni losers in Iraq who were ISIS in Syria. W actually made the 9-11 situation worse in creating more terrorists (its better to fight em there than here. LOL. How about not creating them to have fight them in the first place.) Trump wanted an end to that crap.

Trump also somehow knew, deep down, that Nato is lost. It's purpose was to defeat the Soviets. Like all institutions it seeks to live on in perpetuity. Reagan was certainly right in noting that whenever govt creates something, it's pretty impossible to shut it down. We still have the Tenn Valley Authority for god's sake.

The EU through Nato became embroiled in Afghan. W started out by starving that war for his Iraq misadventure. W plainly said we'd be in Afghan for a LONG time to nation build. the US has NEVER succeeded in that. Western europe rebuilt itself with US help after WWII, but they built their own societies, and they were democratically inclined anyway. Even the Soviets had "elections." Outside of Egypt, which was run by the Brit Empire (which was actually GOOD at nationbuilding) there aren't many democracies over there, and both Egypt and Iraq don't function as multi-ethincic/religious republics)

We shudda pulled the plug on Afgan when Obama was potus. I've wondered why he stayed. It was for nation building and the women, no doubt. And Biden was inconsistent back then. But would Obama have stayed if the EU and Nato were not so heavily invested with military and money? I don't know. It's odd that he pulled the plug on Iraq immediately, but lingered for 8 years in Afghan. And he's a muslim(-:

Trump knew we had to get out of there. He also knew Nato doesn't really serve a purpose. And in the end, it may be like all the European Alliances that led to WWI. It should have just been a regional conflict with Serbia and Austria.
what trump got right about 9/11 was his initial speech that the towers came down from a controlled demolition.two days later he changed his tune and defended the gubernets version. He obviously was issued a deagth threat to his family to change his story remembering the JFK assassination where anybody who evidence that did not go along with the governments version of events ended up dying in mysterious deaths. smart decision sense the same thing happened with witnesses who also meant mysterious deaths after giving evidence of explosives going off.

Yes, the way he ended the war was a complete and utter failure.

The evidence is overwhelming Trump is one of the good guys not part of the corrupt two party system the fact Langley shill candyass hates him,a troll who NEVER had one bad word or peep to say about those two mass murderers Obama and Bush. He hates trump sense he never started any wars. anybody candyass hates is a good guy.:auiqs.jpg:

He didn't mismanage Covid at all. Covid took over the world then and it is taking over the world now. It wasn't Trump's fault and it isn't Biden's either. It was what it was and it is what it is.
You havent done your research. Biden and Obama are involved up to their ears on the virus being released.

Forum List

Back