What to do with those like this?

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
Tenn. police file 10th DUI charge against driver

Mar 11, 9:03 PM (ET)

KINGSPORT, Tenn. (AP) - Kingsport Police have filed a 10th DUI charge against a driver who was going about 20 miles per hour on Interstate 26 and weaving. The Kingsport Times -News reported that the 57-year-old man told the officer on Tuesday, "I'm drunk. Do what you gotta do." The police report stated that when asked to take sobriety, breath or alcohol tests, the man kept repeating that he was drunk.

Police charged him with DUI, violation of the implied consent law and being a habitual motor offender.

The man has no driver's license. Police said it had earlier been revoked for repeated offenses
My Way News - Tenn. police file 10th DUI charge against driver

Tenn. police file 10th DUI charge against driver

Mar 11, 9:03 PM (ET)

KINGSPORT, Tenn. (AP) - Kingsport Police have filed a 10th DUI charge against a driver who was going about 20 miles per hour on Interstate 26 and weaving. The Kingsport Times -News reported that the 57-year-old man told the officer on Tuesday, "I'm drunk. Do what you gotta do." The police report stated that when asked to take sobriety, breath or alcohol tests, the man kept repeating that he was drunk.

Police charged him with DUI, violation of the implied consent law and being a habitual motor offender.

The man has no driver's license. Police said it had earlier been revoked for repeated offenses
My Way News - Tenn. police file 10th DUI charge against driver

Tar and feathers?

My best friend in the whole world was killed by a drunk driver. I have no patience with drunk drivers. I say jail for at least 20 years.

For this particular case, make sure he stays in Tennessee. We don't need his kind driving around the roads of Long Island.

Take his car away and take away his right to purchase a car in the future. If he's caught driving dui again, shoot him.

There are no repeat drunk drivers on long island?

I'm sure there are but we don't need anymore.

No one needs any of them.

We need penalties with teeth for these types.
At least by the 3rd time they need to be put away for quite a while.
At least they would have time to dry out while locked up.

Probably some jail time would do him some good.

Maybe on one of those chain gangs the South is famous for like in Cool Hand Luke.

Take his car away and take away his right to purchase a car in the future. If he's caught driving dui again, shoot him.

Naah but I do think that the car should be siezed and sold, even if it is not his.
As long as someone knowingly loaned him the car to drive.

Forum List

Back