What to do with foreign language articles?

CivFan

Rookie
Dec 6, 2012
Texas
I regularly read news sources from South America. If I find an interesting article in Spanish or Portuguese is translating the gist of it and key parts sufficient or to post here is it necessary to translate every word of the article? I was just wondering.

Translating every word would be a heck of a lot of work.

I regularly read news sources from South America. If I find an interesting article in Spanish or Portuguese is translating the gist of it and key parts sufficient or to post here is it necessary to translate every word of the article? I was just wondering.

ENGLISH OR BUST BITCH, this ain't your local McDonald's

You can give us a brief version in your own words and a link to the article. If we find it interesting, there are lots of online translators we can use. It would be interesting to know what they"re saying about us.

ENGLISH OR BUST BITCH, this ain't your local McDonald's

That's self-limiting, oh Cult of Ignorance. :lalala:

If I find something crucial in French or Portuguese I'll translate the salient parts and link the original. I don't mind, it's good exercise.

It does piss me off though that I can't post Cyrillic characters.

Forum List

Back