What Time Is It?

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
What time is it? That's right now Kid F has arrived, the time again is Martini O'Clock :)

Kid A who I started to indoctrinate on how to mix Mama Cocktails when he was aged 6 years in age, now he is 7 years in age he is very very good and has mixed me the Brandy Alexander, the only problem with the Brandy Alexander is because I adore chocolate I could end up having more than 2 and so I'm thinking after my second Brandy Alexander we should switch to either a Blue Alexander or just go with a straight Alexander, then again as we have the Cognac at hand perhaps I can instruct Kid A to mix me a Brandy Sangaree, that Cocktail goes back to I think 1744 or sometime around that time in the 18th Century and now I'm having visions of the beautiful Lord Byron lounging and composing "Mazeppa" what an exceptional creature he was.

Anyhow the Brandy Alexander as I am very lazy right now I am just doing a copy and paste of the thing:
  • 1 1/2 ounces cognac
  • 1 ounce dark crème de cacao
  • 1 ounce cream
  • Garnish: grated nutmeg
1601227462502.png

What time is it? That's right now Kid F has arrived, the time again is Martini O'Clock :)

Kid A who I started to indoctrinate on how to mix Mama Cocktails when he was aged 6 years in age, now he is 7 years in age he is very very good and has mixed me the Brandy Alexander, the only problem with the Brandy Alexander is because I adore chocolate I could end up having more than 2 and so I'm thinking after my second Brandy Alexander we should switch to either a Blue Alexander or just go with a straight Alexander, then again as we have the Cognac at hand perhaps I can instruct Kid A to mix me a Brandy Sangaree, that Cocktail goes back to I think 1744 or sometime around that time in the 18th Century and now I'm having visions of the beautiful Lord Byron lounging and composing "Mazeppa" what an exceptional creature he was.

Anyhow the Brandy Alexander as I am very lazy right now I am just doing a copy and paste of the thing:
  • 1 1/2 ounces cognac
  • 1 ounce cream
View attachment 393665

Leftists are frantically contacting Child Protective Services with a copy of your post....

Buyt if Manchelle O posted it they would wuv it.

I have been craving a martini or even just a Bombay and tonic with a lime. Something clean and crisp. At least 3 somethings that are clean and crisp.

• Banned

• 1 1/2 ounces cognac
  • 1 ounce cream
View attachment 393665

The Brandy Sangaree Cocktail:

1/2 teaspoon of Sugar
1 teaspoon of Water
2 oz of Cognac
1 oz Port (Tawny Port is the best, it is aged but NOT to be confused with Vintage Port which is only about 18 months aged, the Tawny Port is aged anywhere from 3 years to 80 years depending, I myself like Colheita Tawny Portthe youngest is aged for at least 10 years but there are available ones aged for 70 years, 80 years or more, my Papa has a Kopke Colheita Tawny Port that was bottled in 1947, so far nobody has opened the thing though, he also has one that was bottled in 1937, again so far nobody has opened the thing) Kopke in my opinion and Papa's opinion are the best for Colheita, the below Kopke Colheita 1967 I highly recommend, I have several bottles of it:

1601229660354.png

This is the Brandy Sangaree:

1601228882740.png

• Banned

• 1 1/2 ounces cognac
  • 1 ounce cream
View attachment 393665
You had your children mixing your drinks at 7 years old?

You may be the worst parent I've ever personally spoken to. Did they help you cultivate your weed and make runs down to the corner for crack as well?

This thread is posted in The Lounge you realise that? I was mixing Cocktails when I was 7 years in age for my Grandmother when she had her big dinner parties that up to 250 peoples used to attend and I stayed the night but was too excited to go to bed so she would have me mixing Cocktails and it was GREAT fun and everyone loved it. There were actual Bartenders and Waiters serving drinks but me aged 7 mixing Cocktails was like a party piece or whatever.

• Banned

• 1 1/2 ounces cognac
  • 1 ounce cream
View attachment 393665

Leftists are frantically contacting Child Protective Services with a copy of your post....

Mr. Lucy is now making ice cream in his ice cream machine, he might put a teaspoon of Cognac in it.

• Banned
I have been craving a martini or even just a Bombay and tonic with a lime. Something clean and crisp. At least 3 somethings that are clean and crisp.

Bombay is nice, Tanqueray No. 10 is nicer I think because it doesn't taste like Gin and I have that in my Martini's, I usually are strictly Gin Martini's and I have no idea why tonight I had Cognac based ones. Martini O'Clock is always just two Martini's before or after dinner, tonight it was after dinner.

• 1 1/2 ounces cognac
  • 1 ounce cream
View attachment 393665

Mr. Lucy is now making ice cream in his ice cream machine, he might put a teaspoon of Cognac in it.

Well played, Doctor, well played.

Milkshakes with amaretto, or Chambord, or other flavored liquors are very nice.

• 1 1/2 ounces cognac
  • 1 ounce cream
View attachment 393665
You had your children mixing your drinks at 7 years old?

You may be the worst parent I've ever personally spoken to. Did they help you cultivate your weed and make runs down to the corner for crack as well?

This thread is posted in The Lounge you realise that? I was mixing Cocktails when I was 7 years in age for my Grandmother when she had her big dinner parties that up to 250 peoples used to attend and I stayed the night but was too excited to go to bed so she would have me mixing Cocktails and it was GREAT fun and everyone loved it. There were actual Bartenders and Waiters serving drinks but me aged 7 mixing Cocktails was like a party piece or whatever.

I made my post about leftists half in jest but then Creepytus crawled out from under his rock.

I used to love to tend bar as a lad and take orders. I never mixed drinks; it was more like a glass of wine, or a beer, or a water, or a pop. The adults loved it.

Forum List

Back